SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:49 pm

ITA with the above statement. She is really putting him under so much pressure.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:51 pm

They need to learn to flirt actually J & R are masters at it ...it's half silly and half innuendos... I think they both kind of got stuck into a bit of a rut with their communication style...it'd be nice if the experts or the show could help them create an out-of-the-box scenario kind of like Jason and Courtney did twister painting or they were painting fighting? just because...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Even before flirting stage, I am not sure these two even "like" one another, as in enjoy being together. I just don't see what they have in common by way of interests. It's just an awful match to me.

Marriage that lasts a lifetime, has a lot of long car rides and choosing what to watch on TV. It helps to enjoy one another's company: what's funny, what's important, what's interesting, how to spend the time when you aren't earning your living, asleep or makin' babies!

There's no fun here, I agree. It's like two strangers sitting together on a plane and they already ran out of anything to talk about.

I don't blame Sean for not courting someone he doesn't seem to even "like" in that way -- that element of attraction beyond the physical where you can talk and talk and talk about Everything or Nothing, and Everyone or No One, and the time flies by.

Of course, editing means we only "see/hear" stilted talk about THE RELATIONSHIP, but after all these episodes I don't see any evidence that these two are building anything in the background. If anything, it's like Sean knows the experiment is doomed, and he can't be bothered to create film footage miles and miles from home and hearth and family and work with a perfect stranger.

All those "sharing the bed" shots are completely produced: the last one, Sean was lying there in the shirt he was wearing all day. So dumb.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Jlccaz - I see your point but I feel like they got into the rut of a bad communication style even before they could get to know each other and discover each other...things got so high gear/intense/overly analytical before that simple, silly, fun, getting to know you phase...that's a tad be light hearted...

I see S & D AND Jess & Ryan D having gotten stuck in that rut...

they don't even *know* each other IMHO...and part of the reason they don't is they got too intense too quickly rather than flirting-ly discovering each other... and what Ryan R said -- enjoying each other for what is there to enjoy

I see these two couples as strangers essentially who are discussing intense logistical and marriage expectation details
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:35 pm

^^ Yes, strangers discussing marriage only it isn't hypothetical so inside they must be freaking out. FWIW, I thought "Joseph" (!!) gave Sean great advice and analysis on that phone call, by the way. He was exactly right.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 pm

^^ great point he did and I liked his advice very much. I think many things are easier said than done and I wish he would have suggested an activity or something sean could do to create that space...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Davina needs to stop talking abt no compromise :headbanging:headbanging new video posted on MAFS Facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight?ref=ts&fref=ts

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Davina needs to stop talking abt no compromise :headbanging:headbanging new video posted on MAFS Facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/MarriedAtFirstSight?ref=ts&fref=ts

She's gonna get eaten alive on social media.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 pm

No compassion or empathy :why:

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Yeah, she annoys me. It's still a compromise, even if he was willing to do it! That fact that he said "OK, I'll do it", doesn't make it any less of a compromise or a sacrifice. She's clearly the kind of person who would rather be right than married. It's all about semantics and arguing her case rather than trying to look at it from his perspective. No wonder there's no sympathy from her when she doesn't even try to understand. So selfish.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:39 pm

I understand her reasoning but it is a compromise either way. Also, one can say and think that they are willing to move but acually being in the situation might be completely different. I don't see Davina making it more comfortable for him. It's all about her and it would have been nice, IMO, to let Sean decide what to do on New Years Eve. Why was she making all the decisions again? Ask the guy what he wants to do. He already feels uncomfortable, so do something nice for him. I understand that she is the 'insider' but let him choose the activity and you can choose the location. Maybe it's the edit but it really annoyed me. MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 2292733854
I can't believe I'm defending Sean but I actually liked him a little bis during this episode hehehe which is surprising as, from the beginning, I didn't like them as a couple and I didn't like them much as individuals either.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:52 pm

traveler90 wrote:I understand her reasoning but it is a compromise either way. Also, one can say and think that they are willing to move but acually being in the situation might be completely different. I don't see Davina making it more comfortable for him. It's all about her and it would have been nice, IMO, to let Sean decide what to do on New Years Eve. Why was she making all the decisions again? Ask the guy what he wants to do. He already feels uncomfortable, so do something nice for him. I understand that she is the 'insider' but let him choose the activity and you can choose the location. Maybe it's the edit but it really annoyed me.  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 2292733854
I can't believe I'm defending Sean but I actually liked him a little bis during this episode hehehe which is surprising as, from the beginning, I didn't like them as a couple and I didn't like them much as individuals either.

So on NYE they went to Lavo and I've been there which is totally Davina's style, and not at all Sean's based on the personality we have seen. I think Sean would go because a lot of people like to be able to say they have gone to places like Lavo, Tao, Marquee, etc not because it really interested him or was his scene. I also question how they got a table on NYE. Either she had reservations in advance (made prior to the wedding and what ditched her friends for a man she doesn't like) or the show pulled some strings so they wouldn't be sitting at home fighting like every other night since it's popular and hard to get into on a night like NYE. Also their midnight kiss was awful and was uncomfortable to watch. I felt like they put their kiss in slo-mo to make it less obvious.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat