SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by whit90 Mon May 11, 2015 10:51 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Based on what I have seen so far from Sean. He would probably accept the blame for everything that went wrong during the marriage.

ITA and probably happy it came to a end. I just do not see how any man would put up with her. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:I think things got heated during the reunion show. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/davinakullar/status/597069788544831489

who's kevin what does this twitter exchange mean?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 11, 2015 11:25 pm

^Kevin is a host for one of the evening entertainment shows and was the host of the 6 month reunion last season and probably hosting this year too.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 87b72b10 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 86669110 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2015 11:27 pm

emusha wrote:

It appears to me she walked off the interview because Kevin didn't tell her who was going to be there, aka Sean? I have no idea, but Jessica supports her for walking off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon May 11, 2015 11:31 pm

emusha wrote:

Kevin Fraiser was the host of the reunion last season. I think the reunion took place this past Friday/Saturday and he hosted it. I am assuming that things got uncomfortable during the reunion IMO
question

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Maybe she refused to interview with Sean and they brought him out anyway? Whatever happened I'm sure it'll be gold.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 am

I am not interpreting it as that. IMO during the reunion someone ruffled her feathers so she left immediately it was over. Either the host/experts. I don't think She has an option of not interviewing with Sean. 

I am thinking Kevin went to interview someone in NYC but he didn't tell her who it was.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:23 am

Wasn't Kevin the moderator of the reunion last season, so this must have been the reunion and she must have left right after she did her obligation and it seems, I might be reading this wrong but the experts esp Dr. Joseph are pro- Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 12, 2015 12:27 am

are experts invited to take part in the reunion show?

if so davina might get ganged up against imho and that's ridiculous
I kind of sensed a subliminal tension between monet and the experts last season with her feeling like they didn't give her -- maybe this is a more intension version of that
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 12, 2015 12:34 am

^Yeah the experts should be there. They were last season.

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 87b72b10 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 86669110 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue May 12, 2015 12:41 am

emusha wrote:are experts invited to take part in the reunion show?

if so davina might get ganged up against imho and that's ridiculous
I kind of sensed a subliminal tension between monet and the experts last season with her feeling like they didn't give her -- maybe this is a more intension version of that

I don't think they would gang up against her. They probably might be displeased with her for her social media conduct but as professionals, I don't expect them to be biased.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:52 am

I don't see Davina as the evil one in this situation and find it sad that she is taking the brunt of the criticism now. She has a right to expect that the experts would comply with her non-negotiables. That doesn't make her a diva or high maintenance. If the experts are indeed taking sides, and especially publicly, then my opinion of them has dropped even lower than before, if that is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat