SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:But why favorite all those mean things about your husband? hmmm

I don't know...Jess did the same thing this week. Maybe producers told them to? scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:26 pm

moonpie wrote:^^I agree.  Plus all the people coming out of the woodwork to spill the dirt on Sean, including Davina's friends.  

Yes! I'm wondering where those people are now.... One of the insiders was going to look into sean's "promotion" last week and still no word. question question

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Sean posted this old picture of them an hour ago

https://instagram.com/p/2Y6Xj5FVt9/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:34 pm

VIDEO: Sean Davina find the Humor

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sean-and-davina-find-the-humor

Last edited by Steel2009 on Thu May 07, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Sean posted this old picture of them an hour ago

Yes! And this one: https://instagram.com/p/2XMmqklViU/?taken-by=seanv13

I feel like Davina has been less active on IG and twitter lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Maybe they are still working thru some issues..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Sean Davina find the humor

Did you guys notice that they didn't show Davina post interview comment this week. The black background post interview. Maybe She talked about no compromise and they took it out to prevent backlash. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

Maybe they are still working thru some issues..

They are probably working thru the long-distance. I am still waiting for her family to appear.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:10 pm

albean99 wrote:I finally watched the show today. It was much better for S/D this week. I liked that they were joking around and having fun. IA with whoever said that it would be better if Davina could visit Sean in NJ once in a while instead of just staying in Manhattan. I'm not saying I really have much hope for them to be still together but at least now it's more of a possibility than the last couple of weeks or so.

Yes! I think she could make more of an effort to be with him.  Once a week after work, why not go to his house and wait for him to come home?

I'm hoping Sean will start speaking up as well..  This new clip gives me hope..

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/570604886415400/?type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Sean Davina find the humor

Did you guys notice that they didn't show Davina post interview comment this week. The black background post interview. Maybe She talked about no compromise and they took it out to prevent backlash. JMO

Yeah! Good catch.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyDoxy Thu May 07, 2015 4:18 pm

A week ago Davinia put a picture on Instagram about finding her passport in amongst her groceries and going on a trip to Mexico. Could it be that she is on vacation this week and that's why she's been quiet? I would post the link but I'm on my phone and don't quite know how to do that. But check her feed...

RoxyDoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 4:32 pm

RoxyDoxy wrote:A week ago Davinia put a picture on Instagram about finding her passport in amongst her groceries and going on a trip to Mexico. Could it be that she is on vacation this week and that's why she's been quiet? I would post the link but I'm on my phone and don't quite know how to do that. But check her feed...

Thanks Roxy! I just saw her IG... question So DAAVEENA is in Mexico, Any clues if Seen is with her? Wish our insiders were back to at least tell us if he has been to work lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat