SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Dr C just posted a comment abt SM bullying in the babycenter forum.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=100
How do I find his comment?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 pm

To find Dr C's comment, read through the comments on that page. Dr Cilona posted under his name.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:Dr C just posted a comment abt SM bullying in the babycenter forum.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a55825153/married_at_first_sight_season_two?cpg=100
How do I find his comment?

It is the last post on this page.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:To find Dr C's comment, read through the comments on that page. Dr Cilona posted under his name.
tyvm
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Interesting Davina wants to raise kids in NJ, did I hear that right? Something about subway are they buiding a new subway in NY?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:17 pm

There is the episode thread here. I replied to your post. Smiley

episode thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 pm

I think Sean is using Manhattan/ bullying as an excuse. He seems not genuine imo. He didnt feel bullied when he went off at the hotel staff nor when he was bragging about his many women.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Please use the episode thread so we don't have discussions in each thread.

yes

Episode thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:06 pm

Having read through all of this and watching both seasons, I think the "premise" of the show totally changed from last season to this season.
Simply put, I think production needed to amp up the "entertainment value" with the network change from FYI to A&E. I think this started off last season as a GENUINE effort to match people well. When the producers saw the success of the show, they wanted to "capitalize on it" and "draw a bigger audience. So, we get a Bachelor style production where 1/3 of the candidates are truly good potentials and the other 2/3 are there for shock/drama/entertainment value (I think Sean Lowe admitted this in his blog or book at one point)...
that formula fits nicely here...I think the experts matched one couple well..
the other two just have such glaring red flags that you have to seriously question their credibility as a professional if they truly believe they are "good matches."
Seriously, matching a drama king and drama queen who both seem like they have unresolved childhood emotional trauma? And matching a guy with a hot temper with a woman who is passive-aggressive? How does that sound like a good idea- except for the drama it would create for a TV show. Just my opinion.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:21 pm

hmm so the experts have gotten a LOT of flack this season what I'll say on that is...I wonder if what we're seeing is a disconnect between what you can learn about someone from their answers on questionnairs (and the validity of personality tests as related to that) and the value of the actual people and their behaviors when they are put in real life scenarios

mr c keeps saying u can't predict what ppl do in situations but then i wonder if the way the experts can really get to know them and claim to be doing a very fully informed reality based matching is by observing them in action rather than taking the responses of candidates to questions based on maybe insufficient/sometimes inaccurate understandings about themselves

Last edited by emusha on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyMae56 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:30 pm

I also wonder about the expert matching of the couples this year. I think we are seeing the limitations of the survey tools used and how much they rely on the individuals truly knowing themselves. I have read elsewhere that Jessica was expected to be on Season 1 but apparently they couldn't find a good match for her. If that is true, then it would seem that Ryan D. was supposed to be the best fit across 2 seasons of candidates. Really?

My main fuss with the experts is that we are not seeing any indication this year that they intervened in a substantial way till after the third week (which we just saw.) Presumably they will check in soon since we are at the halfway point, but that is really late for a situation where serious differences are putting the couples at odds right at the start. Clearly the couples can call the experts (ala Sean calling Dr. C) but maybe an initial  check-in after the honeymoon would help. Production must know that couples are having real problems when they do the filming. If people are going to be put into such a false situation as the premise of this show, then it seems like there should be more intervention to help them get through it.

DaisyMae56

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:15 pm

^ According to Dr Logan, lastweek was their first night moving in together. The experts are trying not to babysit them so they could learn on their own. I read somewhere that the experts would check up on them in a few weeks (meaning soon).

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+103
anOldBMW
TwinkleB13
cubequeen
radicalred
luckydee
JCB
sounproductive
Mimi27
BusyLizzie
justlistening
wharfrat