SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 11:13 am

KB_Mom wrote:Personally I think being a rule follower and taking seriously the contract you signed is a good trait, but that's just me.
Plus, in many cases, it's an introvert thing- he might just be rule follower because it's his nature. Half-naked modeling doesn't mean he's not introverted really. Also, personally, Nick didn't win any points with his little airplane soliloquy last season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 11:14 am

mercieme wrote:
mindless wrote:
julychild wrote:

He followed the fake Chris twitter account, and even liked one of his tweets, before the account got suspended. He doesn't follow him on IG though. Chris doesn't follow a single person from his season. He must be a rule follower, or something.

You nailed it. That's my impression of him so far. He's the guy who kept saying "I don't think we're allowed to do this" all his life. Slightly anal also and tries hard to disguise how highly he thinks of himself.

To the bold is there a clip that shows Chris being this way from the promo so far or this is just an opinion?Thanks

JMO based on the little clips I've seen and some of his IG posts. He just reminds me of someone I used to date. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 11:24 am

Chris has mult-layers to his personality.  That is what makes him interesting to me, Dentistry is a high level precision skill/work.   Modeling, playing guitar, living on the lake seems to be in contrast and/or a diversion to his career role.  The image he may project may not be what he truly is -  waiting for Kaitlyn to peel off some of the layers . . . . literally and figuratively.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 15, 2015 11:26 am

Well we know Nick has no problem breaking the rules!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Fri May 15, 2015 11:29 am

mindless wrote:
julychild wrote:
remockered wrote:I find it interesting that Nick has not followed Shawn or Chris, nor have they followed him.  By design?  Due to animosities?  He lost out to them?  They lost out to him?  Who knows.  

He followed the fake Chris twitter account, and even liked one of his tweets, before the account got suspended. He doesn't follow him on IG though. Chris doesn't follow a single person from his season. He must be a rule follower, or something.

You nailed it. That's my impression of him so far. He's the guy who kept saying "I don't think we're allowed to do this" all his life. Slightly anal also and tries hard to disguise how highly he thinks of himself.
Rule follower and maybe gunning to be the next Bach?

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Nick just posted an Instagram photo, I'd bring it over but I don't know how

https://instagram.com/p/2tce69Mw0D/?taken-by=nick_viall28

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 15, 2015 3:12 pm

^here's the photo Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 11257170_1612576635652476_692874222_n
nick_viall28
1 hour ago

Well, even if he's heartbroken and unemployed, at least he seems to be happy today

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Interesting photo extreme awesome is good

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 3:20 pm

was reading the interview and saw this comment from Kaitlyn. Found it interesting in light of the flirtation that was happening with nick. Sounds like it was a bit of not wanting to say "what if" looking back after being given this big of an opportunity to meet that many guys and also to be on tv I assume giggling  which would help with her career however we want to slice it... she said she thought about it for 5 days-a week...which is quite interesting esp if she was considering the fact that she was flirting with nick and had met him...do I have to do this? do i want to do this? but what if it's a chance of a life time? but i've met this guy...wouldn't i be able to meet someone? I do think her parents prolly talked some sense into her saying while she's second guessing if she'd do it she should cos who knows if she'll actually meet her husband... I just think she'd not have been tooo pensive about the whole situation if nick wasn't part of the equation JMHO

Kaitlyn Bristowe: Yes. I mean, I had - I was kind of all over the map with how I felt about it. At one point, I was like well, you know, if this is how I find a husband, then I guess, you know, like if - what if the line was the Bachelorette? You know, you go on a TV show to find love and where - the line is very gray of what's strange and what's not. And then there are time I was like, no, I don't need to put myself through that kind of stress just so like, you know, find one guy. But yes, I was kind of all over the place.

Kaitlyn Bristowe: Yes, I think they probably have the same concerns that I did like do I really need to put myself through this to find a husband? But, I think, once we all talked about it and, you know, people fall in love in crazy ways and this could be just one of them.

Last edited by emusha on Fri May 15, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri May 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Just had a thought as it relates to Nick....wouldn't TPTB love to have another Nick V vs Josh M situation? I can totally see TPTB talking up Josh right now to be the next bach all the while doing the same thing to Nick.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 15, 2015 3:31 pm

sdmom wrote:^here's the photo Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 52 11257170_1612576635652476_692874222_n
nick_viall28
1 hour ago

Well, even if he's heartbroken and unemployed, at least he seems to be happy today
sdmom, that's twice in 2 days with the funny zingers... carry on please!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 15, 2015 3:33 pm

^What, me funny? NO, I am being serious!! 👅 bestbud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite