SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky Fri May 15, 2015 3:37 pm

I've said I won't change my first choice of F1 ... but I have to in order to have some "luck" in my pick ...
In this moment I would go by: Nick isn't F1 ... there is good possibility of Shawn and maybe even Ben H. with time steals K's heart.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Nick just posted a pic and he's in Chicago.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Fri May 15, 2015 4:46 pm

I don't usually follow too closely pre-season, and now is no exception. So forgive me if this has been discussed. I think TPTB might believe Nick owes them big time because of his airplane video fiasco during Andi's season. So they could be using him for drama purposes only, and he could be, contractually, completely at their mercy. That's a sad possibility under any circumstances, but especially for Nick fans. Unfortunately, though, it's completely consistent with TPTB behavior.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Bhaka wrote:I don't usually follow too closely pre-season, and now is no exception. So forgive me if this has been discussed. I think TPTB might believe Nick owes them big time because of his airplane video fiasco during Andi's season. So they could be using him for drama purposes only, and he could be, contractually, completely at their mercy. That's a sad possibility under any circumstances, but especially for Nick fans. Unfortunately, though, it's completely consistent with TPTB behavior.

Thanks for bringing this up again, someone else had made the same suggestion when it was revealed that he will be on the show. This is a valid possibility, considering how those people operate, as you said. It will be really sad for Nick and his family if that were the case, so I sincerely hope not.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 4:54 pm

But he does seem to like Kaitlyn. He was tweeting to her before going on the show, rooting for her as the Ette and seemed be crushing all on his own, without tptb.

I think they like to catch their flies with honey anyway, they "suggest" things to the cast and act like their besties, I don't think they outright force them to do anything they don't want to do.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 4:59 pm

i wonder if nick and kaitlyn are still following each other?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 5:01 pm

emusha wrote:i wonder if nick and kaitlyn are still following each other?
I wondered that too earlier today (great minds think alike! Smiley) and they are!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 5:23 pm

sdmom wrote:^here's the photo Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 53 11257170_1612576635652476_692874222_n
nick_viall28
1 hour ago

Well, even if he's heartbroken and unemployed, at least he seems to be happy today

Am I the only one who finds whenever he tweets something funny or cute, I can hear Kaitlyn laughing, or imagine she would tweet the same type of thing? I find their social media seems similar in tone and humour and like they would totally "get" each other perfectly. Still hoping for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
I wondered that too earlier today (great minds think alike! Smiley) and they are!
oh good to know! 

i'm curious if their chemistry lives up to the hype cos i haven't been able to imagine their connection prior to the show airing.... no idea the more things drag on the more i'm getting a sense he's too serious/contemplative/emotional for her whereas she kinda seems flighty and tend to fly by the seat of her pants...which nick might enjoy and ...i can see why that kind of match worked between jp and ashley but until i see the match between K and N, however much i might like them individually i'm not placing any expectations about their connection with each other
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Best Quotes:
If I never had to worry, I would be very happy.
If I never got to love, I would be very sad.
from Kailtyn's bio last season...
these quotes make me think that K prefers to laugh through life rather than to contemplate and explore which is more Nick's style imo looking forward to seeing if I'm wrong/right but right now this part of them seems diff so would be curious to see how and if they complement each other when it comes to their personalities
ps i think theres a chance nick might tired of a constantly joking vibe if that's all that k wants to do

Last edited by emusha on Fri May 15, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Alanna wrote:

The other Vialls that were following Kaitlyn when Nick left for filming continue to do so as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri May 15, 2015 11:25 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:
oh good to know! 

i'm curious if their chemistry lives up to the hype cos i haven't been able to imagine their connection prior to the show airing.... no idea the more things drag on the more i'm getting a sense he's too serious/contemplative/emotional for her whereas she kinda seems flighty and tend to fly by the seat of her pants...which nick might enjoy and ...i can see why that kind of match worked between jp and ashley but until i see the match between K and N, however much i might like them individually i'm not placing any expectations about their connection with each other

Hi emusha, hi

I'm definitely with you on the wait and see approach (particularly b/c I don't 'know' K).  
Specifically, the way you've categorized both N&K, I can understand why you don't think they're a definite match...
I also think the fact that both N&K (particularly Nick) had very strong preconceptions about the other (all their sm flirting) may work against them in the end.  
In my experience, preconceptions can lead to disappointment (you're not who I thought you were).  
I think it's much easier to find yourself surprised and delighted with someone you don't know, than with someone you think you know...
Time will tell.... Smiley Smiley
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite