SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Beagle Thu May 07, 2015 2:50 pm

remockered wrote:Did they say family was flying out or parents?

GA said the family but didn't know how many members of the family. Could be the parents with a few siblings or just the parents?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by remockered Thu May 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Or just siblings?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 07, 2015 2:57 pm

remockered wrote:Or just siblings?

I would think the parents would be the most important ones for that meeting. Maybe the actual HTD was with a sibling instead of his parents, but for MTP's on the finale I'm thinking his parents would be there like Mary's did.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Remember recently we were speculating regarding Nick's @gorillaposition twitter follow and its' possible professional wrestling connotation? This follow is his one and only follow since he left to join filming.

Well, something about it just jogged my memory and this morning I went back through his IG to this pic of Nick over Valentine's weekend when JJ O'Brien was staying with him in Chicago.

https://instagram.com/p/zHT8m9sw9C/

If someone could bring it over it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anyway, back during the final filming days of Andi's season, JJ left a comment on a very, very old post of Nick's something along the lines of "wooooooooo hoooooooo".  I had originally found it using tweet tunnel and it would be a major undertaking to try and find it now! The timing of it made me think that Nick had somehow signaled to JJ that he had a FD/MTP/LCD/F2 situation with Andi and JJ was showing his excitement for him. Well, in hindsight we know they were premature in celebrating.

Given the Valentine's Day pic of JJ holding the chimp and Nick holding Hulk Hogan, the "gorilla position" follow just might be a signal to JJ that he, Nick, is the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 07, 2015 5:54 pm

whipsnapper wrote:Remember recently we were speculating regarding Nick's @gorillaposition twitter follow and its' possible professional wrestling connotation? This follow is his one and only follow since he left to join filming.

Well, something about it just jogged my memory and this morning I went back through his IG to this pic of Nick over Valentine's weekend when JJ O'Brien was staying with him in Chicago.

https://instagram.com/p/zHT8m9sw9C/

If someone could bring it over it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anyway, back during the final filming days of Andi's season, JJ left a comment on a very, very old post of Nick's something along the lines of "wooooooooo hoooooooo".  I had originally found it using tweet tunnel and it would be a major undertaking to try and find it now! The timing of it made me think that Nick had somehow signaled to JJ that he had a FD/MTP/LCD/F2 situation with Andi and JJ was showing his excitement for him. Well, in hindsight we know they were premature in celebrating.

Given the Valentine's Day pic of JJ holding the chimp and Nick holding Hulk Hogan, the "gorilla position" follow just might be a signal to JJ that he, Nick, is the F1.

This is stealthy, smart and I am loving the way you think.

Let's just say, "yes". giggling giggling cantstopl
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Image_zpsskefybgy

https://2img.net/h/i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t545/theOfficeRules/image_zpsskefybgy.jpg
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 24 3806527698
...and remember Nick tweeted JJ, he could be Nick's Valentine. 

Love it Whipsnapper :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Thanks for having my back you guys! Some of my own peeps over on the fan thread think I've gone off the deep end, and maybe I have, we'll see.
:cheerpom: :crazy dance: :cheerpom:

#thedeepend summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 6:25 pm

You arejust cool whip

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 07, 2015 6:51 pm

whipsnapper wrote:Thanks for having my back you guys! Some of my own peeps over on the fan thread think I've gone off the deep end, and maybe I have, we'll see.
:cheerpom: :crazy dance: :cheerpom:

#thedeepend summer

Eek! Sorry- keep the interpretations going! It's fun to overanalyze. Didn't mean to be a wet blanket.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 pm

^^ no need to apologize sosleepy.  there's something for everyone here!  we all bring our own special interests, talents and strengths!  bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Agreed ^ :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+70
eliza3
eirekay
dw_a_mom
Catdwoman50
Sprite