SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Oh he will get rewarded. No doubt. But now I am starting to get the side eye. If he is the next lead, then this was the plan all along. CH's 1st guy to watch in his top 5 list.

Dr. C is a very nice guy. But I posted initially that because of this I was afraid that him being this nice may make him a TPTB puppet. And I think that I am seeing this happen before my eyes.

My thoughts exactly.

I like the guy.. but I'm also a bit skeptical of him. I think K/TPTB brought him all the way to "F4". He was in CH's top 5 list and K has said nice things about him. It's a bit shocking he didnt get a 1on1 earlier than he did. He's very capable of being the lead as he's had reality TV experience before. There are caps of him in tears/crying over a railing, almost a "play it up for cameras" but we'll have to see how that really plays out. And really his storyline in order for me to "get it". I thought Prince Farming had no chemistry with Andi and his season was boring and it turned out he's not as "nice" as we all pictured him to be. I'm just skeptical/havent bought into him YET as the lead.

california90

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 am

Chris just tweeted the pic from Thomas Rhett and started following Thomas on twitter. Snap-gate in high gear. Cupcake to the rescue. Everything is pointing towards this guy being potential next lead. He is a good friend but on the other hand, already saddened because I can see him being a TPTB puppet.

Chris Strandburg ‏@ChrisStrandburg 23s23 seconds ago
Chris Strandburg retweeted Thomas Rhett
Such a cool guy and amazing artist

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 65 CHblsqdUkAAGZYY
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:31 am

Actually he's the only one to logically be seen in public with Sean. They live in the same city. So I don't know if it has any more significance, than just desperate damage control.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 am

It is likely a case of both based on the other sleuthing done regarding Chris as a potential next lead. He has the edit, the CH top 5 to watch, etc. It is early days but this is just another thing that will make him look good to the public when final episode comes around and people see how supportive Chris is. And he was this way on his SM before snapchat gate. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 am

For what it's worth, there was also that cute deleted scene, which if you can believe, I still can't get enough of

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:15 am

I can't recall which you mean?  Pls remind me...thx.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Oh he will get rewarded. No doubt. But now I am starting to get the side eye. If he is the next lead, then this was the plan all along. CH's 1st guy to watch in his top 5 list.

Dr. C is a very nice guy. But I posted initially that because of this I was afraid that him being this nice may make him a TPTB puppet. And I think that I am seeing this happen before my eyes.

As said in the past, often they have started story boarding the next season during the prior season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:36 pm

IrishGal wrote:I can't recall which you mean?  Pls remind me...thx.

The nail-biting one .. which doesn't have to mean anything, just that it reminds us of his adorable personality

The contrast between Shawn's sour expression and Cupcake's smiley one makes it all the funnier. I almost feel bad. Well, it appears Shawn got Kaitlyn, so I kinda don't feel bad. And even though Dr. C was shown crying in the trailer, he's looking quite alright. So yea, I'll enjoy the SM funny Smiley

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Chris just tweeted the pic from Thomas Rhett and started following Thomas on twitter. Snap-gate in high gear. Cupcake to the rescue. Everything is pointing towards this guy being potential next lead. He is a good friend but on the other hand, already saddened because I can see him being a TPTB puppet.

///snipped///

I have seen this 'puppet' thing mentionned a few times... I would rather he was a puppet (like Sean) and get his happy ending (like Sean)... than a 'rebel' and get thrown to the wolves (JPG, Nick, Kaitlyn...)

Last edited by sophienette on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm just catching up now with everything that went down this weekend, but I definitely think Dr. C is going to be the next lead now. Between getting a stellar edit and being dispatched to help "fix" snapgate makes me think he's definitely in TPTB's pocket.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I'm just catching up now with everything that went down this weekend, but I definitely think Dr. C is going to be the next lead now.  Between getting a stellar edit and being dispatched to help "fix" snapgate makes me think he's definitely in TPTB's pocket.
Who else could they have used though? He's in Nashville, where Millsy has an "in" this weekend with the CMA Fest. He's adorable and geeky though so I'll take him as the lead!! He'll be fun and quirky and maybe his naughty friends Shawn and Kait can come help the first night. They haven't done that in awhile!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:02 pm

I don't see Chris as a puppet because he's helping a friend out. I'd like to see him as TB though. He's cute and funny.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan