SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue May 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Did Nick follow Josh last year? I don't think so. But correct me if I'm wrong. Will he follow Chris if he is F1 this year?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 8:06 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Their following list indicates they are bachelor obsessed. They probably just recently changed their account name to impersonate the one guy of the season that doesn't have twitter. Nothing to see here. Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 3806527698

yes  I agree.  NOT real. 

Another possibility is that interns set up dummy accounts (Valentine's Day - come on!) and then change the name according to whoever they want to plant in the sleuthing garden.  Once filming ends, they float it out into the foiler pond.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 8:07 pm

sdmom wrote:Did Nick follow Josh last year? I don't think so. But correct me if I'm wrong. Will he follow Chris if he is F1 this year?

Assuming he's not bitter. I don't think Chris is F1 anyway.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue May 12, 2015 8:11 pm

The follower list is so bizarre. Looking through it I kept saying 'wow, I totally forgot about them'. I think it's weird that a guy would be so invested to remember this many contestants from way back in the early seasons. Not to mention some of the family members he follows on top of that.

If this is a real account then his follower list would be a giant red flag to me. He might be an even bigger fan girl than some of us! giggling
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 8:16 pm

I believe the real Chris is @ChrisStrandburg currently inactive/deactivated

Last edited by sophienette on Tue May 12, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 12, 2015 8:16 pm

He was in the pics from San Antonio, so he definitely lasted longer than NYC.

I think that's a fake account too, or some intern started it to mess with out heads. I'm still wondering why Becca would follow him though. Maybe she's been reading spoilers and thought he was cute? Or someone she follows started following him and she did too after seeing his tweets and knowing he was on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 8:30 pm

If Chris is F1 then he got his first 1-on-1 super early or really late. Episode 5 is the first episode they did two 1-on-1 dates (Ben and Shawn...both HTD). NYC was group date aftermath (Episode 4). What episode was sumo wrestling group date?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 12, 2015 8:40 pm

sophienette wrote:I believe the real Chris is @ChrisStrandburg currently inactive/deactivated

I agree Sophie with the above account being his probable real account.   Also, his IG account is still private and doesn't to appear to be active on other's SM yet.

The other subject account is gone already.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 8:47 pm

no idea
Bach Nation peep keep following this account:
Nick Peterson, Becca, Bianca from Bach Can, Lauren from JPG's season, Michael G from Des' season... What gives?  
None seem to be following any other people from Bette 11 except Nick and Kaitlyn, and some follow Britt. 

MiniDiva, I can still see the account.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 pm

^^The people search won't bring it up, but the twitter link here works?  https://twitter.com/cstrand7
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 12, 2015 9:01 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^The people search won't bring it up, but the twitter link here works?  https://twitter.com/

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 27 3806527698  I get feeling this is a signal to RS that he was duped by Bach Nation  rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 9:02 pm

notarose wrote:no idea
Bach Nation peep keep following this account:
Nick Peterson, Becca, Bianca from Bach Can, Lauren from JPG's season, Michael G from Des' season... What gives?  
None seem to be following any other people from Bette 11 except Nick and Kaitlyn, and some follow Britt. 

MiniDiva, I can still see the account.

Something fishy is going on.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan