SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 08, 2015 10:16 pm

He's one my favorites so yes if he's F1.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri May 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Good luck to him and Kaitlyn! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 08, 2015 10:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:He's one my favorites so yes if he's F1.

His bio is very impressive. He's a life learner and self taught guy. You don't see a whole lot of guys who just like to learn and improve themselves.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 10:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:He's one my favorites so yes if he's F1.
he's one of my faves too but I see him and shawn as really invested in TB just a sense 
Dr. C was part of a reality tv show before and did the cupcake entrance
Shawn resigned to go on the show and did the hot tub entrance 

tptb obviously wanted to make sure they were unforgettable ...for what reason? sounds pretty fishy to me...
regardless i think i'll like him so open to seeing how the connections form
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 08, 2015 10:44 pm

^True. I always roll my eyes at former models and reality contestants doing this show but at least Chris has a good job and didn't just quit to be a part of this. I find Shawn Booth much more suspect.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 08, 2015 10:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:^True. I always roll my eyes at former models and reality contestants doing this show but at least Chris has a good job and didn't just quit to be a part of this. I find Shawn Booth much more suspect.

I agree.  Lots of former contestants have modelled.  Even Kaitlyn has so no biggy. 
He has a great job and not quitting means he has a stable financial situation. In RL most women prefer to date men who are employed when they ask them out. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 08, 2015 10:51 pm

I see him being a model and on tv as means to pay for school. Didn't Dr Travis come on the show to pay for medical school bills? I have no problems with that. However, if he really entered the show in a cupcake car, that makes me wonder if he's easily manipulated by TPTB? 
He definitely is a good candidate for next TBT, IMO. With his good looks and a career.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 11:06 pm

this reminds me of what dylan revealed about how him cs and brian were told that one of them will be the bach....this makes any contestant ready to do whatever tptb ask...the proclivity to having tptb in their ears dictating their actions shows what they're being positioned as and what they're potentially interested in...
some ppl go on the show for anything other than the relationship and change their minds about it -- i think K is a prime example of that...she went on did some crazy things to make a point about her skills and style then got reallyy emotionally invested in CS
it wouldn't be fair to discount Dr. C cos he went in the show not making a relationship with K a priority we'll just have to see the relationship unfold
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 08, 2015 11:10 pm

emusha wrote:this reminds me of what dylan revealed about how him cs and brian were told that one of them will be the bach....this makes any contestant ready to do whatever tptb ask...the proclivity to having tptb in their ears dictating their actions shows what they're being positioned as and what they're potentially interested in...
some ppl go on the show for anything other than the relationship and change their minds about it -- i think K is a prime example of that...she went on did some crazy things to make a point about her skills and style then got reallyy emotionally invested in CS
it wouldn't be fair to discount Dr. C cos he went in the show not making a relationship with K a priority we'll just have to see the relationship unfold
I agree with this, most normal folks go on this show expecting nothing other than fun and adventure, and if they fall in love, that's a bonus. It'll be interesting to see if he can handle Kait's wild side, actually, to see if any of them can!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 08, 2015 11:12 pm

Chris S (Des's husband) did modeling.

Also, yeah I think the people who do whatever TPTB either just go with it or will do whatever they say for the gig. I remember Linsday (Sean's season) came in a wedding dress. I think its because she just rolled with it as her personality seems very fitting.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 08, 2015 11:25 pm

I think it is a good possibility that Dr. Chris and Kaitlyn have a lot of chemistry on every level, personality, musical, athletic, humor and physical.  I am not surprised he made it to at least F4 and beyond.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 08, 2015 11:43 pm

He does absolutely nothing for me. I am still not convinced he even got a HTD.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan