SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:49 pm

JMHO I think it's a silly joke - dry sense of humor but then again I'm barred myself from reading too much meaning into tweets...so carry on Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 pm

It is only because Kaitlyn is getting raked over the coals right now that I see it as questionable.

A rude joke that includes the very same person that is getting this backlash? I do find it very odd and not F1-like at all.

Humor is one thing, humor at the expense of someone who, no matter how brave they may act, is going through some rough waters right now which will get rougher? Not protective or mindful of Kaitlyn, imo.

Plus, Shawn's first 1on1 date is next episode. And this is the same episode we are about to see Ian, someone people like in the media, tell Kailtyn to her face that he doesn't question Nick's motives he questions Kaitlyn's motives and that she is shallow/surface level person there to make out with a bunch of dudes? Timing is odd, jmo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 pm

albean99 wrote: I guess he didn't have to respond but he couldn't talk about being angry at Kaitlyn for letting Nick come back could he? I'm sure that's not allowed.

Maybe I have a different sense of humor but I thought it was funny and not a dig at Kaitlyn at all.
I thought it was mocking the "Brokeback Bachelor" drama, not a dig at Kaitlyn. no idea
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:03 pm

IA AAL. IMO that was uncalled for. He's suppose to be on this show for her. Whatever happened, happened, but IMO it's not his place to joke about not wanting to sit next to the lead.

I can't imagine what would happen if that was another F1 who tweeted that about the lead! Yikes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 pm

I didn't see anything rude in that tweet at all. I laughed, thought it was cute, never occurred to me it had anything to do with Kaitlyn, just Shawn poking fun at himself and his reaction shots.

TBH, just happy to see him tweetIng more.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:08 pm

relaxing wrote:I didn't see anything rude in that tweet at all.  I laughed, thought it was cute, never occurred to me it had anything to do with Kaitlyn, just Shawn poking fun at himself and his reaction shots.  

TBH, just happy to see him tweetIng more.

That's a good point! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:12 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Shawn is not sounding F1 but I don't really know him and what kind of a joker he is.  OTOH, I do not see Sean Lowe,  Ashley's JP, Desiree's Chris, Payton's Chris etc... to talk about their wives like that, even if they're just joking, I mean his job right now is make his fiancee look good and desirable. (Shawn you have one job!)  He could be a great body double for Gosling though.

Kaitlyn is not Shawn's wife. Heck, she is not even his fiancé.  So, there is no reason to be tweeting pleasantries on her behalf.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:16 pm

[/quote]

Kaitlyn is now Shawn's wife. Heck, she is not even his fiancé.  So, there is no reason to be tweeting pleasantries on her behalf.[/quote]

Mma50, I read your first sentence and nearly fell outta my chair! speechless Then realized...

eta: I messed up the quote. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:18 pm

I guess he was just in a mood to use Kaitlyn's name today because this was his comment on Ben's IG post:

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 11379217_1638386389726493_2094969756_n

Shawn_booth18: "Hellooooo Kaitlyn!" @chrisstrandburg

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:19 pm

IMO he's on the show. He is a frontrunner. He should be showing nothing but support for the lead if he's going to say anything at all.

It would be interesting to see the reaction if it was Nick who tweeted it.

To me, it sounded like sour grapes. I just keeping thinking he is the sex guy, and will be the Nick2 as per Andi's season which is why he doesn't appear to be happy in what little of him we see. The worst is yet to come for him, perhaps and he knows it.

IDK, I like him, but I'm not crazy about that tweet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Raise hand don't fancy him don't get a good vibe from him. intuitively speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:57 pm

I'm confused. That tweet was him making fun of himself and a mention of his bromance/love for Ben Z. I didn't get a negative vibe from it at all. scratch no idea

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 87b72b10 Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 86669110 Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia