SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:30 am

She also said "what a beaut" about Jared and "what a cupcake" about Chris, so, at the very least, I don't think she's being very discriminating when complimenting the guys. I don't put too much stock into that anyways, because Becca and Nick both posted F1-type stuff too. The fact that Shawn was "missing" from SM this weekend when Kaitlyn was maybe having her SH visit is a lot more interesting to me.

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 2:34 am

chasingpavements wrote:She also said "what a beaut" about Jared and "what a cupcake" about Chris, so, at the very least, I don't think she's being very discriminating when complimenting the guys. I don't put too much stock into that anyways, because Becca and Nick both posted F1-type stuff  too. The fact that Shawn was "missing" from SM this weekend when Kaitlyn was maybe having her SH visit is a lot more interesting to me.
This is interesting to me, also. Monitoring the post show possible SH visits could be telling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 2:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:She also said "what a beaut" about Jared and "what a cupcake" about Chris, so, at the very least, I don't think she's being very discriminating when complimenting the guys. I don't put too much stock into that anyways, because Becca and Nick both posted F1-type stuff  too. The fact that Shawn was "missing" from SM this weekend when Kaitlyn was maybe having her SH visit is a lot more interesting to me.
This is interesting to me, also. Monitoring the post show possible SH visits could be telling.

And that is why Nick posting about the planes is more interesting to me.
Time will tell. Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 3806527698
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 2:44 am

Calling a guy a beaut and a cupcake isn't the same to me, but I agree, it's not a smoking gun, "oh my gosh, pack it up, ShawnKa(i)t Part Deux has arrived," but it's interesting to note imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon May 25, 2015 2:58 am

Do you think that sex guy is Shawn, because when we see her kissing Shawn, she's saying "physical connection is important and it's a deal breaker". They want us to think she doesn't have a physical connection with Shawn and then boom it's him.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 4:58 am

Shawn started following @heatherldownie on IG. She is a TV Producer and is tagged in Bachelorette IG posts so likely one from the show?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2015 5:05 am

Well, that's interesting. I wonder if he met with her and is now following her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 am

BlackHalo wrote:For his sake, I hope Kaitlyn spared him the F1 position. How fun for him having to go through media rounds with constant questions about his fiance sleeping with that other guy weeks before.
:yes:
Its always hard for the F1 knowing that the lead had sex in the FS days before they got engaged but this time with the media attention it would be way worse.
If there is an F1 which I am leaning towards at this point.

What I do think the sleuths will figure out some more solid clues from SM :detective by the end of this memorial weekend either way. You guys are way good. Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 1377737533
Put everyone out of their collective misery if any and stick it to RS.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 7:29 am

BlackHalo wrote:For his sake, I hope Kaitlyn spared him the F1 position. How fun for him having to go through media rounds with constant questions about his fiance sleeping with that other guy weeks before.

Not really too different than what Josh had to deal with (being asked about Andi/Nick sex) or what Nikki had to deal with (being asked about JP/Clare alleged ocean sex or about him saying he loves f-ing her). I'm not saying that it still doesn't suck, but there's definitely a precedent for it and you can't be surprised if you get those questions as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 25, 2015 10:11 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Alanna I no longer put weight on the contestant either promoting the show/lead via social media or stuff like that. Last B'ette season had a large number of posters convinced that Nicks SM indicated that he was F1 despite the spoilers because of the way he was behaving on SM (retweeting pictures of him and Andi etc.). So Shawn may just be a extremely unsore looser.
But till we get move evidence either way like a sighting he is still an option.
Honestly, I never understood what people were talking about last year with Nick, that is jmo. I thought it was the clearest thing in the world what all three were doing with sm and never doubted, but again, that's just me. You're right, we'll see what happens!

I agree Alanna. Even though I was Team Nick, Andi , Kelly, plus Josh's mom were giving the ending away pretty freely. Although a couple of Nick's tweets made me raised an eyebrow, it wasn't enough to make me think he was F1. Now, Shawn with all this Team Kaitlyn and first kiss tweet and so on, plus missing in action this weekend, I have to admit is starting to make me think. Nick to me is out of the running with the things he's liking on SM, which is ok, I no longer have to question that part. Shawn, hmmm.....I have to keep a close eye for THE clue of whether he's in or he's out.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 10:11 am

Where is Shawn.?? Interesting that he is quiet and it might be a SH weekend. ;) Sleuthing will be fun this season.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 10:16 am

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Alanna I no longer put weight on the contestant either promoting the show/lead via social media or stuff like that. Last B'ette season had a large number of posters convinced that Nicks SM indicated that he was F1 despite the spoilers because of the way he was behaving on SM (retweeting pictures of him and Andi etc.). So Shawn may just be a extremely unsore looser.
But till we get move evidence either way like a sighting he is still an option.
Honestly, I never understood what people were talking about last year with Nick, that is jmo. I thought it was the clearest thing in the world what all three were doing with sm and never doubted, but again, that's just me. You're right, we'll see what happens!

I agree Alanna. Even though I was Team Nick, Andi , Kelly, plus Josh's mom were giving the ending away pretty freely. Although a couple of Nick's tweets made me raised an eyebrow, it wasn't enough to make me think he was F1. Now, Shawn with all this Team Kaitlyn and first kiss tweet and so on, plus missing in action this weekend, I have to admit is starting to make me think. Nick to me is out of the running with the things he's liking on SM, which is ok, I no longer have to question that part. Shawn, hmmm.....I have to keep a close eye for THE clue of whether he's in or he's out.
Yes to all the above. We don't always agree but when we do, we're on the same page totally Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 1377737533

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia