SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 pm

first, I love Shawn.  Love him.  His hair, hs style, his voice and that he's way more of a quiet, laid back, nice guy than the cocky arrogant over the top personality guy I was expecting preshow.  SOOOO hope he's next Bachelor.

I thought his reactions were spot on last night. He was quietly observing Kaitlyn and his glass raise for another drink and smile/head shake at the name Nick were perfect.  He looked like he was like - this is bleeping a joke.  Whatever. I don't blame him if he checks out on Kaitlyn.

Just throwing this out there too, the scene with onion-Ashley made it sound like They talked Nick the whole time, but I think Kaitlyn could have been talking about Shawn when she said "I've never felt such immediate chemistry from just meeting someone" which Ashley called lust and said there needed to be a friendship too. Kaitlyn has said similar about Shawn already and she could have said "But there's this other guy Shawn I've built something with ..."  But they left that out to make it seem like Nick is the only lust guy, when IMO it could be Shawn.

To me the guy she has a friendship with and now the lust too is Nick.  I haven't seen her and Shawn get any deeper than initial lust. I agree with others that he's only been shown spouting pretty generic canned what-he should-say lines to her. And she never laughs with him. If there really is an F1, that was more predictive of Nick, a friendship that has crazy physical chemistry too, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by megaa Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:23 pm

My only concern with Shawn as lead (from an entertainment pov) is that he might not be a good conversationalist. We just haven't seen much of him interacting with Kailtyn, so I'm looking forward to their date. I don't think I can handle another male lead who just nods and is unable to find the words to express himself. Although he certainly perked up last night after hearing about Nick. Otherwise, he's definitely laid back. Hopefully not too laid back. If I'm being shallow, his voice and abs might make up for it.

relaxing wrote:To me the guy she has a friendship with and now the lust too is Nick.  I haven't seen her and Shawn get any deeper than initial lust.  I agree with others that he's only been shown spouting pretty generic canned what-he should-say lines to her.  And she never laughs with him.  If there really is an F1, that was more predictive of Nick, a friendship that has crazy physical chemistry too, IMO.

And it's so rare on these shows to go any deeper than initial lust. Given the amount of time they spend together and the fantasy vs reality aspect, I'm sure we can all understand why the majority of these relationships don't last. And that's fine. It's a reality show where people date and are taken on an adventure. It's fun to watch if not taken too seriously. Sometimes when it works, it's great. I just hate the idea that tptb would single out Kaitlyn with this "lust" thing, like we're supposed to believe the majority of the previous contestants truly fell in love before our eyes.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:30 pm

I don't know if Shawn is a good conversationalist or not since we haven't seen too much of him but he has to be a hell of a lot better than Farmer Chris was.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:40 pm

This was the funniest part of the show for me last night. laugh out loud

shawn_booth18 This thing ain't gonna fill itself .. 3min
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 11357942_580197688787183_1171936547_n
http://websta.me/p/1003798942776632374_29181864
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:This was the funniest part of the show for me last night. laugh out loud

shawn_booth18 This thing ain't gonna fill itself .. 3min
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 11357942_580197688787183_1171936547_n
http://websta.me/p/1003798942776632374_29181864

This totally reminded me of Ashely's JP. He used humor a lot as defense mechanism. giggling

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:05 pm

His sense of humor is so much drier than I anticipated. He really would make a great balance to Kait's over the top craziness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:07 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud Love Shawn! I was cracking up during that part too. How bougey of him. laugh out loud

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:12 pm

He is easy on the eyes, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Anyone else notice that Kaitlyn ended her snapchat recap of the episode last night talking about Shawn -- laundry and Shawn's abs?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He is easy on the eyes, too.

That he is! I would love to have him as the next Bachelor, I could handle watching him for 8 weeks Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else notice that Kaitlyn ended her snapchat recap of the episode last night talking about Shawn -- laundry and Shawn's abs?

Yes, I did , and I hate to say this but I took it as almost an after thought, like she realized she didn't say anything about him yet and threw that in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:35 pm

She likes his body, she's mentioned his butt and how much she likes abs before. He's more than a piece of meat for your entertainment, Kait!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia