SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:41 pm

Based on Shawn's LAFS and RS dissing that then Sharleen's blog implies she has a partial- similar view on Shawn... her words: "[Shawn] is insane or true frontrunner".

If neither Shawn nor Nick's camp then it makes no sense for it to be K's camp either, imo.
RS said both men go to FRC, the only thing he doesn't know is whether Shawn proposed or not.
If K's camp was spoiling stuff it would certainly make RS suspicious if K's camp only gave him details regarding Nick but not Shawn.  

The FRC is said to be at the mansion.
RS only knows about proposal regarding Nick but not Shawn.
Would think if the source was at the mansion themselves/production they would have details to Shawn as well.
RS has some very strange sources.  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:52 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ Do you think he could just be a really well behaved F1 rule follower?  And given the sp(f)oiler there are tighter orders from TPTB not to give anything away accidentally.  So since he's providing all his support directly in person doesn't need to do it publicly? It's a possible explanation.

This is what I am thinking is the case also. Others upthread seem to disagree. Why would he go on social media to support her when he can well do it in person ? He could easily let something slip.

That OR he is so over Kaitlyn he isn't bothering. But he did take to social media a lot in episode 1 with everything positive so its not like its complete silence from him.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Y'all based on the set up that we have seen in the show UNREAL, RS's source can be any random human.

RS had been saying for years that we have no idea how many folks are involved with this show and if UNREAL is close to the reality / unreality of this show; RS's sources if affiliated to the show could be just anyone on the production set.

That said, I do believe strongly other folks not affiliated with the production of this show send in stuff to RS as well. Case in point when someone gave RS information that Des's brother alluded to the fact that Des did not end up with Brooks but then RS did not do anything with that information.

I think Lucas posted in another thread about the fact that because we live in an interconnected world now with SM, any random folk is willing to email RS with information and Chris Harrison has also acknowledged the effect of SM on spoilers. JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Mercieme, I agree. Definitely any random folk spoiling as sources. Now whether those spoilers are correct or not remains to be seen. RS says he has proof of his spoilers this time based on the past incorrect info. His spoiled BIP list is evidence that he can get this proof from random people (or so he says).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Why does everyone think that Shawn is automatically not the F1 because he is not supporting Kaitlyn on social media ? F1s in previous seasons kept their trap shut (JP, Chris and Roberto come to mind). The only F1 that was in the season of loose lips where all the cast plus lead and their families appeared to blab either directly or indirectly (last b'ette).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:Why does everyone think that Shawn is automatically not the  F1 because he is not supporting Kaitlyn on social media ? F1s in previous seasons kept their trap shut (JP, Chris and Roberto come to mind). The only F1 that was in the season of loose lips where all the cast plus lead and their families appeared to blab either directly or indirectly (last b'ette).
I didn't follow Des' season and I don't think sm was nearly as popular in 2010 with Rob and Ali as it is today; however, you're right about JP. He didn't tweet anything or even open his twitter until the end of show and the only time he defended her was sanctioned vlog by the show. So it's entirely possible that he's a well behaved f1. Maybe I'm spoiled by last season where every single person even tangentially related to the lead and f1, including themselves, would essentially post daily that he's f1 laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Alanna girl I am surprised u are holding your boy Shawn to the Murray SM standard laugh out loud

I doubt we will ever see that SM behavior ever again in the history of this show...ok maybe we will if Josh gets to be TB cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 pm

1F was pretty loose lipped also by spoiling the ending of that season with his gps tracker. And his photographs in airports. That was the season we got the news of the F1 almost as soon as the FRC was done via love_me 's sources.
Des' f1 was super quiet and there was barely any sightings of him in RL. So tracking him and Des via soc media (linking them up) was almost impossible. Yet folk linked her and Brooks activities laugh out loud. They should have clued in as soon as Brooks play list became public - a bunch of depressing songs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Alanna girl I am surprised u are holding your boy Shawn to the Murray SM standard laugh out loud

I doubt we will ever see that SM behavior ever again in the history of this show...ok maybe we will if Josh gets to be TB  cantstopl

I know, I'm dumb. If he's the bach, there are going to be like 17 people racing Steve to spoil the show first and if we doubt over here on this board, holy moly, the confirmations will be strong, fierce and hourly.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:33 am

s/caps from promo video for Ep 5: http://www.eonline.com/news/665225/the-bachelorette-s-shocking-promo-the-guys-confront-kaitlyn-over-nick-viall-and-it-s-not-pretty

Seems like this may be the first time we see Kaitlyn cry/tears in her eyes.

Kaitlyn asks Shawn "Do you trust me and my decisions?"
We see Shawn go "Ummm."
And then she says to him... "you're going to make me cry" and there are tears in her eyes.
It could be just editing and is made to seem like he doesn't trust her but he actually tells her he does trust her and that is why she cries?

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Sg10Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Cry10
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Kcry10

The very next s/cap after we see her say he is going to make her cry is Kaitlyn crying in Utah. Foreshadowing?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:s/caps from promo video for Ep 5: http://www.eonline.com/news/665225/the-bachelorette-s-shocking-promo-the-guys-confront-kaitlyn-over-nick-viall-and-it-s-not-pretty

Seems like this may be the first time we see Kaitlyn cry/tears in her eyes.

Kaitlyn asks Shawn "Do you trust me and my decisions?"
We see Shawn go "Ummm."
And then she says to him... "you're going to make me cry" and there are tears in her eyes.
It could be just editing and is made to seem like he doesn't trust her but he actually tells her he does trust her and that is why she cries?

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Sg10Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Cry10
Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Kcry10

The very next s/cap after we see her say he is going to make her cry is Kaitlyn crying in Utah. Foreshadowing?

oh wow!! I think this whole series seems like foreshadowing ...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:21 am

Oh gosh. I promised myself I'd never root for a f1 that makes our girl hysterically cry again like last year. Shawn better not #$#% this conversation up laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia