SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 8:33 pm

relaxing wrote:I can't help the feeling that Shawn could be the Frank or Brooks who Kaitlyn is most into, but he runs away when it gets down to serious time at F3.

If RS is giving an accurate account then Shawn strikes me as someone like Josh Murray or Whitney.  All 3 came in in "puppy love" and progressed their relationships from there.  That is still working in Whitney's case.

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 15, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 8:48 pm

relaxing wrote:I can't help the feeling that Shawn could be the Frank or Brooks who Kaitlyn is most into, but he runs away when it gets down to serious time at F3.
any clues which suggest this to you?

to me shawn seems to be playing his cards right a little bit in the way whitney was last season -- having come prepared for it - properly quitting a job is a clue about that... I imagine we'll all love him and the public will love him and it sounds like RS, K and tptb love him... and he's got a lot of air time >> smacks of being groomed for TB imho... leaving midway would be a hurdle for that unless he does something like what Ali did with Jake... (rolling my eyes in my head just thinking about the silliness of that  giggling ) or there's a very solid reasoning about why he would leave

In any case...I think the heartbreak component is critical if he's being groomed to be TB 
...he's also maybe making some solid strategic moves on his end -- playing nice with RS. he's also saying ALL the nice perfect things for this show I mean - talking about his dog, niece and nephew, dad and barn house -- what a perfect fun + sweet + great guy! and that's just our first impression

if nick and him didn't get along I can anticipate why that might have been if my speculation ^ is right... 
If he's not thoroughly heartbroken and decided to leave that'd complicate his edit a bit for positioning to be tb...imho... but maybe it could make sense if he's given the frontrunner becomes underdog once nick comes on board? K seems into him the most from RS' spoilers so I hope he's being sincere...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 8:51 pm

I can see Shawn either getting an obvious edit for potential F1 like Whitney or being like Britt (first kiss, first rose on night 'one') and not F1. His "I am only here for you" stance is like Whitney's toward Chris but first rose and kiss is like Britt. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri May 15, 2015 8:57 pm

For me, I'm less worried about how he reacts to her than I am with how they show Kaitlyn reacting to him. Like you said, lots have come on strong or in puppy love and have built from there. That won't be a red flag. They are supposed to love them right away and want to fight through the noise for a happily ever after.

I also won't care if Kaitlyn did actually fall in love at first sight with Shawn. Hell, I want that to happen. It's a romantic notion and would be delightful.

What will be a flag for me is if the edit shows Kaitlyn referencing Shawn and saying it was close to love at first sight. Even if it's frankenbit or out of context or a general ITM that could be about anything...if they make it seem about Shawn I will be doubtful. I can't remember the edit ever showing the lead saying something that strong about the F1 on night one. I'm waiting to see how it happens on the show, but my doubt meter is raised.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:12 pm

good points allykat  yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 9:19 pm

emusha wrote:
any clues which suggest this to you?

to me shawn seems to be playing his cards right a little bit in the way whitney was last season -- having come prepared for it - properly quitting a job is a clue about that... I imagine we'll all love him and the public will love him and it sounds like RS, K and tptb love him... and he's got a lot of air time >> smacks of being groomed for TB imho... leaving midway would be a hurdle for that unless he does something like what Ali did with Jake... (rolling my eyes in my head just thinking about the silliness of that  giggling ) or there's a very solid reasoning about why he would leave

In any case...I think the heartbreak component is critical if he's being groomed to be TB 
...he's also maybe making some solid strategic moves on his end -- playing nice with RS. he's also saying ALL the nice perfect things for this show I mean - talking about his dog, niece and nephew, dad and barn house -- what a perfect fun + sweet + great guy! and that's just our first impression

if nick and him didn't get along I can anticipate why that might have been if my speculation ^ is right... 
If he's not thoroughly heartbroken and decided to leave that'd complicate his edit a bit for positioning to be tb...imho... but maybe it could make sense if he's given the frontrunner becomes underdog once nick comes on board? K seems into him the most from RS' spoilers so I hope he's being sincere...

I didn't mean it as a negative about Shawn ... He's my preseason fave other than Nick ( and Jared) and Brooks is one of my faves ever and I feel he was one of the most real about this process ever.

My reason for that thought are:
- pics from San Antonio just seemed a little less than I expected if they have on fire chemistry
- if he quit his job and is interested in Bach he might not want to be F1 when it gets down to it and might be honest enough to take himself out at F3, giving TPTB a story they love to pull on Ettes
- the info from Steve sounds too set up in ep 1 for me to think he's F1 with how secretive the end of filming was
- The Nick factor, if Kaitlyn's feelings seem to change after Nick arrives, it could scare off or turn off some of her other top guys causing them to leave
- in the access hollywood clip2 when Kitt said she wanted to call the girl who leaves to make sure they're ok, Kaitlyn said and then you need to call and check on the other after going through this - implied some hard times to me

Probably wrong, just a typical Bachelorette storyline that wouldn't shock me if Shawn's not F1, but done in a sympathetic way where he could still be potential Bachelor.

Or he and Kaitlyn are undeniable and amazing together from night one until the end. I'd love that. But it makes Nick's role seem weird, if he's also there at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:31 pm

^^ is the chemistry from SA from the pics of them rowing or something? it was a very public date...interesting that you didn't see the chemistry jumping off the photos -- are there diff photos or of them walking with his hand around her and them laughing then going to the water to row?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 9:37 pm

emusha wrote:^^ is the chemistry from SA from the pics of them rowing or something? it was a very public date...interesting that you didn't see the chemistry jumping off the photos -- are there diff photos or of them walking with his hand around her and them laughing then going to the water to row?
He may not be into pda but I scarcely remember the pics to judge. He was giving her a piggyback ride before Nick though so maybe he started to cool to her afterwards. If so, I can see her fav'ing that she wants a warrior in love and praising slow & steady, and someone that sounds like he's 'stable' in his affections.

I agree that if tptb play up their connection too much, it'll be to misdirect, while the real, stealth f1 is somewhere off to the side.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 15, 2015 9:39 pm

emusha wrote:^^ is the chemistry from SA from the pics of them rowing or something? it was a very public date...interesting that you didn't see the chemistry jumping off the photos -- are there diff photos or of them walking with his hand around her and them laughing then going to the water to row?

Pis of them standing and apparently K. Also took some pics with fans at that time and also of the two of them eating on an outdoor staircase.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 15, 2015 9:40 pm

notarose wrote:

Pis of them standing and apparently K. Also took some pics with fans at that time and also of the two of them eating on an outdoor staircase.
ohh wow really would love to see these ....I know crazy to ask cos of the many threads but anyone know where they are?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 15, 2015 10:34 pm

I have a feeling about that too. Like she really likes him at first and all but it totally fades. Which is too bad, because he was my original pick for F1 hmmm. That said, I like a bunch of Kaitlyn's guys that go far, so I'm willing to be flexible in my pick based on the spoilers and the edit. I just really liked Shawn's bio and his social media, and I think it seems like he'd be a good match for her.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 17, 2015 1:35 am

Shawn just posted on IG. He doesn't look that happy, imo. And he is with his old man the weekend before he is shown with a first rose and first kiss with Kaitlyn? He looks like an F2 to me if I took a guess. This means out the possible F6/F4 candidates Dr. Chris is the only one who hasn't posted yet.

@shawn_booth18 Back to that Nashville grind with the old man. #BigSteve 27min

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 24 11236189_769650019816527_1946740886_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia