SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Diana Fri May 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Wishing them both happiness and love especially Whitney who my heart is hurting for.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nuts2uiam Fri May 29, 2015 8:41 pm

I feel sorry to a degree (they did sign up for this stupid show we all watch) for anyone in the public eye (Kardashians  excluded) that has to go through something publically like a breakup. There are three sides to the story, his, hers and the truth. I too, felt they were more above the PDA and saw nothing to be overly concerned over during the recent weeks.

Given that they really don't know each other and mix in a DWTS distraction who knows what either of them saw that turned them away from each other.  Maybe her class and all together great package proved too much for Chris to fit in with. Maybe his farming and lifestyle, once out of the bubble proved too boring for her despite the flexibility of her job. We will never know.

Fame seems to bite most of them and entice them back to the TV in ways I will never understand. I was embarrassed for JP & Ashley with that stupid sonogram, and now Celebrity Wife Swap. Maybe he wanted DWTS and she didn't. We can wonder but never know.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri May 29, 2015 9:38 pm

^^And she is likely too classy to tell us.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Fri May 29, 2015 10:21 pm

I see Whit posted a thanks for support on IG and Chris did that same in Twitter. Still very curious what happened - seems like it must have happened fast. Feel bad for them, especially for Whit.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 29, 2015 11:20 pm

I had a feeling this was coming as she wasn't at dwts the last few weeks.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat May 30, 2015 1:08 am

Hey guys, you know I love you but I hope it's okay for me to ask that I don't get anymore PM's about their split. I am hurting like all of you and the constant reminder and questions that aren't my place to answer is making it harder to move on from this crazy show.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat May 30, 2015 3:02 am

Enjoyed this couple together so much could see the sparkle & love in their eyes when they saw each other, so who knows what happened here it is a mystery still to me.

However someone asked who now would suit our Whitney & I think the fun loving, romantic Nick Viall.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat May 30, 2015 3:55 am

I hope not.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 30, 2015 9:43 am

Gale1 wrote:Enjoyed this couple together so much could see the sparkle & love in their eyes when they saw each other, so who knows what happened here it is a mystery still to me.

However someone asked who now would suit our Whitney & I think the fun loving, romantic Nick Viall.

Probably too soon to match-make for Whitney, but you do have a point as Nick lives in Chicago.  Maybe he will reach out to her and be a good friend.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 30, 2015 9:52 am

I sincerely hope Whitney finds her man some day, and I also hope it is someone outside of the Bachelor alumni. I see her with someone who is in business at a high level, someone who is sauve and well dressed, and knows how to treat a woman with dignity and respect.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 30, 2015 10:02 am

Columbia, MD wrote:I sincerely hope Whitney finds her man some day, and I also hope it is someone outside of the Bachelor alumni.  I see her with someone who is in business at a high level, someone who is sauve and well dressed, and knows how to treat a woman with dignity and respect.

A Kentucky gentlemen.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Sat May 30, 2015 10:12 am

I hope both find some one who they can do life with in a way that brings out the best in each other. Hopeful for both of them. For the time being this is probably going to be a sad time.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345