SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeupchick85 Mon May 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Regal_GG wrote:Make-upchick...

I think what you are trying to say (delicately) is that Ryan is struggling with the idea he might be gay?  I've looked through his instagram going a while back (to see if I could gain insight to anything)...and I think this would be a stretch (my opinion).  My son (see, I'm giving away my age range) is around Ryan's age.  His face-book is filled with pals of his and he out and about, including at gyms, pools, lakes, boating.  They are all puffing up their chests and flexing (young guys can be such peacocks).  And I don't believe one of them is gay.  Girls take sexier group photos than those.

It's not just the pictures although they do make me raise an eyebrow, but his whole demeanor pings my radar. I have known men who based off what we've senn who acted the sameway. Years later it came out they were having issues with their sexuality that combined with my gut insticnt is leaning more towards that being his case. Of course I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't. Either way he needs counseling he needs to learn to turn the volume down a bit. I wouldn't want to get to know someone who was acting like that on the other hand Jess's personality leaves something to be desired as well.

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Mon May 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Jess is going back to college to study nursing. she wrote it on Twitter..

Enrolling in classes !!

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Mon May 11, 2015 11:22 pm

makeupchick85 wrote:
Regal_GG wrote:Make-upchick...

I think what you are trying to say (delicately) is that Ryan is struggling with the idea he might be gay?  I've looked through his instagram going a while back (to see if I could gain insight to anything)...and I think this would be a stretch (my opinion).  My son (see, I'm giving away my age range) is around Ryan's age.  His face-book is filled with pals of his and he out and about, including at gyms, pools, lakes, boating.  They are all puffing up their chests and flexing (young guys can be such peacocks).  And I don't believe one of them is gay.  Girls take sexier group photos than those.

It's not just the pictures although they do make me raise an eyebrow, but his whole demeanor pings my radar. I have known men who based off what we've senn who acted the sameway. Years later it came out they were having issues with their sexuality that combined with my gut insticnt is leaning more towards that being his case. Of course I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't. Either way he needs counseling he needs to learn to turn the volume down a bit. I wouldn't want to get to know someone who was acting like that on the other hand Jess's personality leaves something to be desired as well.

Regal, I think your peacock description is right on. He is definitely into his image but I don't think he's gay. Then again I'm also used to being around guys that worry more about their image, groom their eyebrows, and probably have a longer, more intense daily regime than I do so who knows!

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Mon May 11, 2015 11:58 pm

So Jess says she is walking in the halls of campus, going back to school. Ryan D. says LA next stop Seattle. Hmmm. . . .does not sound like they are headed in the same direction.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Tue May 12, 2015 12:05 am

Early Jess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2JE6KIzjRo

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 12, 2015 12:27 am

I have a sneaking suspicion that these two are still married. I don't know why, just a feeling.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 am

Well her career was going nowhere with that modeling/acting business.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Tue May 12, 2015 2:59 am

I would bet good money ($100? laugh out loud) that they are still married. Even if they can't stand each other, they are too attention seeking to let the oppurtunities (that staying together would bring) go.

It's nice that Jessica is going back to school. Never too late to better yourself.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Jess is going back to college to study nursing. she wrote it on Twitter..

Enrolling in classes !!

Ms.Castro™ @Ms_Castro  ·  13h 13 hours ago
Ms.Castro™ retweeted LillyKate
Enrolling in classes !!

Ms.Castro™Verified account
‏@Ms_Castro Ms.Castro™ retweeted Megs
Hahaa actually the medical field  

Megs @caligirlmegs
@Ms_Castro Exciting! What are you planning to study? Law?? emoji Fashion? emoji Or... psychology perhaps? emoji#mafs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupchick85 Tue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm

watchTV3 wrote:I would bet good money ($100? laugh out loud) that they are still married. Even if they can't stand each other, they are too attention seeking to let the oppurtunities (that staying together would bring) go.

It's nice that Jessica is going back to school. Never too late to better yourself.

I whole heartedly agree with this

makeupchick85

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 1:22 pm

watchTV3 wrote:I would bet good money ($100? laugh out loud) that they are still married. Even if they can't stand each other, they are too attention seeking to let the oppurtunities (that staying together would bring) go.

Hmmm... You might just be on to something.. I could actually see them agreeing to that. Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue May 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Things are going so crazyyyyyyy.. so I saw this on Instagram about Ryan D.. Paternity Suit??? Embarressed!

https://instagram.com/p/2l0aakO2ty/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116