SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SaucyMommy Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:27 pm

I love spoilers as I have zero patience Smiley

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We welcome all opinions on this forum. Everyone has the choice of believing the information or not. Smiley

Of course. I'm just curious as to the poster's motivations. Obviously I have no patience and want to know the outcomes Smiley

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:
FTFNurse wrote:Hello guys. I posted over at the Sean and Davina board. I was with the production when the special was filmed. I got to meet all the couples and they were all very nice, Ryan D is very funny and Ryan R is quick witted. Sean is very handsome in person. The girls were all wonderful, Davina is very beautiful in person, one of the most beautiful women I've met. Jaclyn and Jessica are very sweet and funny.

Hmm if you were there during production, wouldn't you have also had to sign some waiver to not disclose the outcome? Why the desire to tell the public about how things turned out? Sorry to be a skeptic, but you kind of have to be on these boards.

Well, if we are going to believe posters on Sean & Davina thread who present themselves as Sean's coworkers, it seems to me that Sean could not have signed much of a waiver ... cantstopl

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mom22boys Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Mafs_fan_10 wrote:
FTFNurse wrote:Hello guys. I posted over at the Sean and Davina board. I was with the production when the special was filmed. I got to meet all the couples and they were all very nice, Ryan D is very funny and Ryan R is quick witted. Sean is very handsome in person. The girls were all wonderful, Davina is very beautiful in person, one of the most beautiful women I've met. Jaclyn and Jessica are very sweet and funny.

Hmm if you were there during production, wouldn't you have also had to sign some waiver to not disclose the outcome? Why the desire to tell the public about how things turned out? Sorry to be a skeptic, but you kind of have to be on these boards.

Well, if we are going to believe posters on Sean & Davina thread who present themselves as Sean's coworkers, it seems to me that Sean could not have signed much of a waiver ...
cantstopl

I assume there is only SO much you can hide in your everyday personal life. I am sure the co-workers see things that we, as viewers, couldn't possible see. There are simply too many details that add up that his co-workers share that can kind of match his on screen behavior.
I also feel like editing is making Davina look bad. I don't know what it is but something just doesn't sit right with Sean. And the way Dr. C takes up for him is even more odd, IMO.
mom22boys
mom22boys

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:28 pm

My take is many things go on behind scenes that few are privvy to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My take is many things go on behind scenes that few are privvy to.

Good Post I agree word
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:01 pm

My guess is Ryan D and Jessica said yes to keep being married. Then at the 6 month reunion show, which I guess this season will keep going all the way until June, they will declare that they broke up once the cameras were no longer rolling.

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:40 am

theguydownunder wrote:My guess is Ryan D and Jessica said yes to keep being married. Then at the 6 month reunion show, which I guess this season will keep going all the way until June, they will declare that they broke up once the cameras were no longer rolling.

This is definitely a strong possibility. I believe you are right and this would make for DRAMA at the reunion show. I think Sean is he only one who says no at the six week mark, and wants out asap. JMO Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 pm

These two have the most bizarre arguments ever. I was totally on Jessica's side from the preview but then it was revealed that she also took $30? And then the ironing fight? Really?Both are so immature. I'm not picking sides anymore.

However, a glimmer of hope for the fans :if they were truly broken up following the fight, he wouldn't wear her sweater in the interviews.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:33 pm

They are both at fault and I suspect will need a lot of counseling for this relationship to last. WatchTV3 is correct: they are both very immature and need to "grow up" to make this marriage work. JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:37 pm

watchTV3 wrote:These two have the most bizarre arguments ever. I was totally on Jessica's side from the preview but then it was revealed that she also took $30? And then the ironing fight? Really?Both are so immature. I'm not picking sides anymore.

However, a glimmer of hope for the fans :if they were truly broken up following the fight, he wouldn't wear her sweater in the interviews.

The whole fight felt very choppy when it was shown to us; I imagine a lot was left out. I will say that Ryan D looked suprised and pisseddd when Jess brought up the money. I'm sure all of the couples talk about what they do and don't want to talk about on screen, and it looked like he was not expecting that to go down while the cameras were rolling.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116