SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:40 am

I'm not comparing them to season 1 either. I'm really enjoying all three couples. They all bring something different in their relationships.

I'm not following them on SM, only what I read here but like Bee mentioned, there's a 50% chance of going either way. Parents will support them or not, physical attraction or not, so there will be some similarities but it's the way they'll handle it that might be different.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not comparing them to season 1 either. I'm really enjoying all three couples. They all bring something different in their relationships.

I'm not following them on SM, only what I read here but like Bee mentioned,  there's a 50% chance of going either way. Parents will support them or not, physical attraction or not, so there will be some similarities but it's the way they'll handle it that might be different.

Completely agree with you 100%. :yes: yes

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Yes Ryan mom did say that about a stocking for christmas will be hang for Jess.  Sean Mom said he hit the jackpot and poor Sean, his hands and his lips seem almost to be temporarily stuck to Davina every chance he got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm

I also noticed that Sean was blushing the whole time or was it hot in there   giggling during the Wedding ceremony.
I kind of felt awkward watching them open mouthed kiss as they just met 10 min before.

Ryan and Jessica seemed to be attracted to each other too. Thankfully no open mouth kiss.

Jaclyn is a bit agressive but in a playful way. It was cute when she spilled his drink and she touched his face or was it a playful slap giggling  

I'm also liking this season. In the previews for next week it looks like all the couples seems to get more physical with each other.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Pia1 wrote:I also noticed that Sean was blushing the whole time or was it hot in there   giggling during the Wedding ceremony.
I kind of felt awkward watching them open mouthed kiss as they just met 10 min before.

Ryan and Jessica seemed to be attracted to each other too. Thankfully no open mouth kiss.

Jaclyn is a bit agressive but in a playful way. It was cute when she spilled his drink and she touched his face or was it a playful slap giggling  

I'm also liking this season. In the previews for next week it looks like all the couples seems to get more physical with each other.

I also felt awkward at their kissing. I have never been to a wedding where the couple has done that and these 2 just met. Hugesmile

I laughed out loud at Jaclyn spilling his drink.

I like all the couples and since I've watched through season 1 and MAFS the First Year, I know better then jumping to any conclusions at what the editing is showing. :yes:

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:57 pm

^^^So true. Last season I thought for sure Monet and her man would make it and that Jamie & Doug would NEVER make it. Surprise, surprise.

That said ... Davina & Sean seem so well suited. Her voice totally changed (Trista anyone? cantstopl ) when she got on that podium and his reaction was so real & adorable. Smitten kittens! They seem to have a lot in common and similar dispositions which could be a very good thing so this is going to be FUN stuff to watch.

I also think that Jaclyn & Ryan seem to have a good ying-yang energy. She is a hoot. They both seem like very kind souls.

Now I am waiting to see more about Jessica and Ryan. At first glance they seem very well suited - I keep thinking they look related - and their families clearly are meshing. Will be interesting to see what the heck happens that is resulting in the ominous previews or if it's all camera tricks. For all we know they are the happiest of the bunch.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:08 pm

It was not hot in there. Sean from he saw Davina could hardly controll himself. As his mom said he hit the jackpot and I guess he felt so. In the elevator he was kissing her again against the wall. He will be an adorable husband to her she got lucky too. Yes I notice that Trista voice and that shy look when she look at him after the first kiss. Good thing all her friends adore him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:22 pm

I can totally relate to Davina's voice changing when talking to Sean.  I think it's cute. giggling  

I like all 3 couples and I'm hoping all of them decide to stay married in the end.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:23 pm

reason wrote:It was not hot in there.  Sean from he saw Davina could hardly controll himself.  As his mom said he hit the jackpot and I guess he felt so.  In the elevator he was kissing her again against the wall.  He will be an adorable husband to her she got lucky too.  Yes I notice that Trista voice and that shy look when she look at him after the first kiss.  Good thing all her friends adore him.

Yes, they couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other. giggling
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:31 pm

So Tues ep is called "The Wedding Night & The morning after" which means we aren't even going to see the honeymoons or they'll show us a little. The next ep is called "honeymoons" so we'll have to wait until then sad

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:06 am

urgh they just wanna drag this,how many episodes do we have this season before the reunion?

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:20 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So Tues ep is called "The Wedding Night & The morning after" which means we aren't even going to see the honeymoons or they'll show us a little. The next ep is called "honeymoons" so we'll have to wait until then sad

I like that. Last season felt a bit rushed wedding to honeymoon to moving in. The honeymoons was one of my fav episodes and then they seemed to need more filler near the end. I'd think the wedding night and day after there are a lot of frank comments and drama to mill to set up story lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13