SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Wed May 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Another Preview:

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/572925886183300/?type=2&theater

I wonder why they keep using old videos of Sean and Davina (the one where she i sitting on the red couch) in this preview. I am beginning to think that they are editing this show to drum up drama.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ScrappyRN Fri May 15, 2015 4:45 pm

My two cents for what it's worth.  This season is a mash up of season 1 with how the couples are portrayed and edited.  Jaclyn and Ryan are a combination of Jamie/Doug with Jaclyn not attracted to Ryan at 1st and the Ryan is like Jason with the doubts and pulling back a little.  Ryan and Jessica are like Courtney/Jason with an immediate attraction and Vaughn/Monet with the arguing.  Davina and Sean are a mystery to me.  Maybe they are Vaughn/Monet with initial attraction but arguing starting quick and Jason/Courtney with their schedules being crazy?
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Fans React to Married at First Sight Season 2: Getting Intimate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ-rikLteo0

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:38 pm

IDK about anyone else but I think that the producers/networks/experts created a mess that have devolved into a lot of nastiness on SM. First, everyone attacked Jaclyn, then Sean, then Ryan D. & Jess, then Davina, then Ryan R. I think a great deal of the negativity came out of editing to create buzz but much of the buzz was negative. Second, I think that SM has magnified the negativity and nastiness. I don't think that the production company should "write" the SM's but there should be rules for the participants. I think Jaclyn & Ryan R. have done it best. I think that Sean's response appears to be to withdraw (hence, his limited participation in SM). I think that Ryan D. & Jess have been very odd - almost schizo - and that their communication skills are lacking on many levels. I sympathize with Davina because I think that she was made to look unreasonable and harsh but I agree that it would have been better for her not to use SM the way she has. She and Chris are funny but it is mean funny and puts her in a bad light (although I would be (substitute very bad word) if after having been involved in the show for 5 weeks that the person chosen for me said "I will not move here." I think Sean knew long before the 5 week mark. I think he knew the week he moved into the temporary flat. I would feel hurt, angry, and even a little humiliated that I put myself out there and this other person was not "truly" invested in the process. BTW I really think that Dr. C's "really long test", etc failed big time this season. Order of failure (worst to best): Sean, Ryan D., Jess, Davina, Ryan R. and Jaclyn. I don't really think this was a failure. I think it was unfair to throw in holidays and long commutes in the winter.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:02 am

clapping! Jadeh.

There was poor timing with the holidays for sure. As for commuting, the season doesn't matter, although winter is the worst. The NY/NJ commuting is a nightmare every day. The parkways on Long Island during the rush hours are impossible. I don't know how people do it day after day. Born and raised in NYC and long gone and grateful I didn't have to face that commute all my working life. Three years was enough for me. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:clapping!  Jadeh.

There was poor timing with the holidays for sure.  As for commuting, the season doesn't matter, although winter is the worst.  The NY/NJ commuting is a nightmare every day.  The parkways on Long Island during the rush hours are impossible.  I don't know how people do it day after day.  Born and raised in NYC and long gone and grateful I didn't have to face that commute all my working life.  Three years was enough for me.  JMHO.

I did 20 years+ on the railroad and subways to NYC and then another 31/2 driving the reverse commute on Long Island. Honestly not sure which of the two is worse. Traffic is awful to NYC but train delays make you a hostage to the railroad.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Does anyone have a link?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:37 am

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-the-big-decision

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:29 pm

FYI - This will be the only thread that will be open during episode night. All the other threads will be locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsntcjr Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Looks like we are getting both reunion shows tonight at least on FYI

mrsntcjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Also on A&E. They are just airing them to get it over with before a bigger media circus erupts.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:47 pm

There has been some confusion as to how many epi's are being shown tonight. I guess we'll find out. Please discuss the episodes here. Other threads will be locked shortly. Kindly share what channel you are watching, and what your TVGuide is indicating, either both epi's tonight, or one tonight and one next week.

Bringing this post from another thread. It appears one of the channels will be airing both episodes, IDK.

anOldBMW wrote:Apprently both parts will air tonight one after the other.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13