SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:42 pm

I thought it was taped last month?

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Months have gone by without him reaching out to her? Weren't they supposed to be living together??

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Alright, I'll be the one to say it... Could these commercials be any longer? Good grief, there's more commercial time, than show time. ..... Okay stepping down, and away from commercial rant !

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Okay, this is ticking me off. Yes, in a *normal* marriage people have all those ups & downs of emotions but these people are married on paper only. In reality, they were barely dating and if someone is MIA during the crucial getting-to-know-you times then nope, it's not going to work. These experts need to be reminded that while they might have spent *cough* months getting to know these people on paper while making the matches, they only knew each other for 6 weeks (minus the time spent apart). GRRR!

Last edited by sounproductive on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Ugh, Ryan's just not that into her, which is really sad because she's amazing. Hope she finds someone who'll be crazy about her!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:46 pm

It feels to me like the "experts" are trying to bully Jacklyn into trying again. I am not impressed by that.

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:47 pm

sounproductive wrote:Okay, this is ticking me off. Yes, in a *normal* marriage people have all those ups & downs of emotions but these people are only married on paper only. In reality, they are barely dating and if someone is MIA during the crucial getting-to-know-you times then nope, it's not going to work. These experts need to be reminded that while they might have spent *cough* months getting to know these people on paper while making the matches, they only knew each other for 6 weeks (minus the time spent apart). GRRR!

How come it is ok for Jac and Ryan to be taking more time but not for the other couples?

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Jaclyn seems to be the only one this season that wanted a marriage with no ulterior motive.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:49 pm

i feel for ryan and jaclyn. i'm an extrovert but my sister makes me look like an introvert. she makes me EXHAUSTED sometimes. LOL i don't think i could marry a guy version of her. i think that was the biggest obstacle for them. they're just TOO different personality wise.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Listen, I've married my husband twice so I can say without reservation that two people who have no business being married can absolutely turn it around but it takes work. LOTS of work. And it was hard. Can these people, with more time, make it work? Absolutely! Will them? I don't see it.

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:53 pm

They are setting up Jaclyn for additional hurt.  Ridiculous. Jaclyn needs someone who is not threatened by her personality. That's not Ryan.

Last edited by nan27 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm not sure I even know what just happened. Are they getting back together or did they just agree to be friends?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13