SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tessshep Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:29 pm

He doesn't love her...you can see it in his eyes....Jaclyn is a classy woman

tessshep

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allykat Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Both couples that stayed together talked about living separately after the decision. Does anyone know if the show pays for their apartments and they have to find a new one post-decision? I wonder why they didn't just stay in the joint apartments they had on the show...that is if they actually wanted to stay together.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by tessshep Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:32 pm

I think Ryan is going to ask for a second chance...

tessshep

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Thank you Ryan and Jaclyn for being civil with each other and not yelling. I feel like these two could maintain a friendship after this is all over.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 87b72b10 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 86669110 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 pm

So just as,we all predicted the hype was bursting at the seams for this reunion and it went BUST!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Well that second chance will be useless since clearly it changed nothing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 pm

tessshep wrote:Well..the one doc put Jess in her place (in a nice way) about purposefully demeaning and degrading Ryan on national TV.  You either rise above the crap or drop down into it and Jess dropped into it with her 100.00 mess

i thought that was well played. immature, yes but deserved after everything ryan put her through.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:35 pm

#truthinadvertising https://instagram.com/p/4Ai-yiu2qc/?tagged=mafs2

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:35 pm

umngirl wrote:Thank you Ryan and Jaclyn for being civil with each other and not yelling. I feel like these two could maintain a friendship after this is all over.

i think that's because they never left the friend zone emotionally. they tried, like when best friends sleep together to see what happens, but they're just better off as friends.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Amo630 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:36 pm

umngirl wrote:Thank you Ryan and Jaclyn for being civil with each other and not yelling. I feel like these two could maintain a friendship after this is all over.

Wait for it....

Amo630

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:37 pm

allykat wrote:Both couples that stayed together talked about living separately after the decision. Does anyone know if the show pays for their apartments and they have to find a new one post-decision? I wonder why they didn't just stay in the joint apartments they had on the show...that is if they actually wanted to stay together.

Production pays for it during the show.

But after S1, Doug moved into Jamie's apartment and Courtney/Jason found a place on their own. The fact that the couples didn't live together afterwards should have been a pretty good indicator to production that everything was going to implode.

I do feel awful for Jaclyn. She needs someone to tell her that she can do way better than Ryan R.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Amo630 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 pm

klegg88 wrote:I hope they address the rumors about him staying at his ex's house...  If Jaclyn knew that, I'm really surprised that she's still saying "I would have done anything to make this work"

Keep in mind this was recorded in March. She may have not known then.

Amo630

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13