SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 pm

jlccaz wrote:Sean is gross. There I said it.
I agree!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
2observe wrote:
xtina77 wrote:

VERY interesting that Sean is not staying at Davina's place, what seems like the very first night they move in together (although I could have misunderstood). I'm really not a fan of Sean at all and I really am hoping Davina can find her "perfect for her" match, because I do not believe it is Sean, JMHO
I really think that Davina's pissed that Sean didn't take off work to spend their first night together.  jmo

Yes I think so too!  But have to wonder....should Davina be a little more understanding?    The man is trying to make a living and just took a week off for honeymoon and moved out to NY to be with you.  He does not have normal work hours like she does.  Hopefully they talked about that.

Davina is unreasonable. Can't even meet the man halfway.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Sean is also giving me negative vibes.

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 pm

I think this show is produced without 24/7 cameras, so A LOT happens off camera, that producers interview them about, and then there are very "produced" moments especially after wedding episode ... getting out of bed ALREADY WEARING A MIKE, snuggling into bed and pretending to fall asleep WITH a camera crew in your house and all the lights on, "moving in" etc. Very structured conversations, very produced, perhaps to recap what happened off camera. Three couples, living their lives, going to work, etc., they have to schedule producer/camera time in short segments, so it is all feeling unnatural, and what is there that resembles natural conversations is sooooo short. Chopped up.

Ryan and Jaclyn do have a relaxed vibe now, that is fun to watch. The other two are just plain weird in their ups and downs, and that idea of 1/3 making it is a reasonable hypothesis. But there are so many more episodes to go. It's a longer season, right?

Still a super interesting premise and show though!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 pm

jlccaz -- from what I remember reading, this is going to run 13 episodes.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:41 pm

This is just the oddest match. Davina has trust issues and they put her with someone who seems to have other issues. Recall him saying he was a player in his early 20's. But a friends with benefits relationship with a nurse still ends up in pregnancy. Seemed like he did the stand up thing. Maybe the loss of the infant was the moment he realized what he wanted. The whole thing with Jackson NJ and NYC is 95 miles. Lots of RN's do 3 12 hour shifts. I don't think they want to drive 2 hours (minimum) each way on the days that they are on - especially when they may have very difficult days. And I don't think Davina ever thought she would be a bridge and tunnel girl. Unless there are some miraculous turnarounds in both of their behaviors - I don't see this working. Stranger things have happened.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:jlccaz -- from what I remember reading, this is going to run 13 episodes.

Yeah, so we are barely started, really.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:53 pm

I don't know if their relationship will succeed or not. What I do know is I live in this area and am a nurse and know a lot of nurses that do both 12 hour shifts and commute distances of that nature. 
I don't know if it would matter or not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:25 pm

jlccaz wrote:Sean is gross.  There I said it.  

Yep. That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Repeat is on again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:23 am

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-moving-in

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 am

Thanks Jadeh! I can view the A&E links but not the ones that come up on youtube.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13