SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Yaaay, they're getting their own place together.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Just watched the new episode.  Jaclyn and Ryan are falling in love.  So sweet to watch.  Smiley  Verdict is still out for the other two couples.  IMO

Loving this show more than I thought I would.  giggling

Oops, another hour to go. Yay!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:28 pm

I agree and by seeing their twitter.They are going strong!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Interesting show tonight. Really glad to she Ryan D come around. After tonight's episode I have a better feeling about these two. I think he has issues, but the key thing is he knows it, and is willing to work on it. I love that his mom invited Jessica's family over, that's huge! I also think it's great that they're going to get their own place together, another positive!!

Sean and Davina, I don't know what to say there... he's odd to me and I can't pinpoint it. 2014 wasn't that long ago that he got some other girl pregnant, so what's the story there?? While listening to him tell Davina this, I couldn't help but relate it back to what that one poster that knows Sean said about him. Not to mention his table manners are atrocious! That in itself would drive me insane! giggling I'm not getting a good vibe from these two staying together.

Jaclyn and Ryan have always been my favs... they're just so cute together. Looking forward to watching their journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:59 am

Did a marathon last night and now caught up - can't resist several thoughts
~ Sean - yes something seems off - I'm wondering if he is just too serious and it's hard to relax around him. Davina said she's adventurous and seems fun. He is very gentle and mature but maybe too self-inward? That said, the editors made us like them a lot at first and now is backing off a bit so it may all be in editing. City vs non-city may be an issue too.
~Jaclyn and Ryan are wonderful. Have high hopes for them. The other couple will probably be like so many relationships - a bit stormy but caring too. They are probably the most realistic results of a couple - attraction, some struggles etc. Will wait and see. I suspect the experts could be a big help.
~Does anyone know if the 'divorce' night is so dramatic because maybe the TV show is willing to pay for the divorce if the couple commits to it then but later on it's their own costs? That would be an interesting angle.
~Enjoy watching three couples - would like more time for each but it's a better show than Bachelor/Bachelorette because they are already together and if you don't like one couple you have the others to watch.
~No question the producers are manipulating the audience though. You really notice it watching the shows together like I did.
~Jaclyn ordering the filet for them both almost put a nail into her likability. When she said the words 86 the bleu cheese etc. it's clear she has some restaurant background.
~Jaclyn laughing at the purse may seem harsh but when a gift gets that much reaction it's going to be remembered forever no matter if the actual purse is great or not.
~ All in all a good show and looking forward to Bee's blog.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:49 am

Moving in : PREVIEW

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-moving-in

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Max64 wrote:Interesting show tonight.  Really glad to she Ryan D come around.  After tonight's episode I have a better feeling about these two.  I think he has issues, but the key thing is he knows it, and is willing to work on it.  I love that his mom invited Jessica's family over, that's huge!  I also think it's great that they're going to get their own place together, another positive!!

Sean and Davina, I don't know what to say there... he's odd to me and I can't pinpoint it.  2014 wasn't that long ago that he got some other girl pregnant, so what's the story there??  While listening to him tell Davina this, I couldn't help but relate it back to what that one poster that knows Sean said about him.  Not to mention his table manners are atrocious!  That in itself would drive me insane! giggling  I'm not getting a good vibe from these two staying together.

Jaclyn and Ryan have always been my favs... they're just so cute together.  Looking forward to watching their journey.

Yep, I agree!

I think the edit for all couples softened last night - or at least the episode that I watched on FYI.

Jaclyn and Ryan are falling in love. beatingheart Sweet! And, Ryan should not feel bad as my husband of 20 years still has a hard time buying presents for me. Will be interesting to see how they deal with distance issue in next episode.

Jessica and Ryan are definitely working through their issues and have loads of family support. Far more promise in this episode than last one.

Davina and Sean seem to be making a go of it and I noticed how Sean made an effort to ask about her time at her friend's house during Christmas Eve. I was happy to see Davina's friend CHris tell her to communicate if she wants something from Sean. That said, IMO their chemistry seems to be cooling off while the other two couples seem to be ramping up. Could be the edit or it could be real. The preview seems to continue to wave the red flag.

Anxious for next week!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by xtina77 Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Steel2009 wrote: Moving in : PREVIEW

VERY interesting that Sean is not staying at Davina's place, what seems like the very first night they move in together (although I could have misunderstood). I'm really not a fan of Sean at all and I really am hoping Davina can find her "perfect for her" match, because I do not believe it is Sean, JMHO
xtina77
xtina77

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Sean is gross. There I said it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:16 pm

jlccaz wrote:Sean is gross.  There I said it.  
marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 hehehe
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:19 pm

xtina77 wrote:

VERY interesting that Sean is not staying at Davina's place, what seems like the very first night they move in together (although I could have misunderstood). I'm really not a fan of Sean at all and I really am hoping Davina can find her "perfect for her" match, because I do not believe it is Sean, JMHO
I really think that Davina's pissed that Sean didn't take off work to spend their first night together. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:28 pm

2observe wrote:
xtina77 wrote:

I really think that Davina's pissed that Sean didn't take off work to spend their first night together.  jmo

Yes I think so too! But have to wonder....should Davina be a little more understanding? The man is trying to make a living and just took a week off for honeymoon and moved out to NY to be with you. He does not have normal work hours like she does. Hopefully they talked about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 52 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13