SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Jadeh! I can view the A&E links but not the ones that come up on youtube.

The episodes on FYI network is 15 minutes longer so a bit more content
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:36 pm

I like watching it on FYI more. The editing is much better. It doesn't try to portray all of the drama, like A&E does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:49 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Jadeh! I can view the A&E links but not the ones that come up on youtube.

It must be in the USA that it is longer unless there are less commercials.  I have watched it on both and it seems similar to me. Actual time wise it is 1 minute longer???

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Brill wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

It must be in the USA that it is longer unless there are less commercials.  I have watched it on both and it seems similar to me. Actual time wise it is 1 minute longer???

It may have more. I know I've watched some of the extra videos they put out and have already seen it on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:13 pm

I watch Ny Med show are you on it too? Dr Oz is on it

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:05 pm

I have to pay attention. I'm not sure that I get it on both stations. I do know I have not seen any of the clips posted here on the shows and the station I watch is one hour, yes maybe one minute more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have to pay attention. I'm not sure that I get it on both stations. I do know I have not seen any of the clips posted here on the shows and the station I watch is one hour, yes maybe one minute more.

I only get A&E. You can watch it online on FYI the day after it airs.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:11 pm

JerseyNurse wrote:I like watching it on FYI more. The editing is much better. It doesn't try to portray all of the drama, like A&E does.

Yes, I agree. Super subtle but it seems a bit less amped up drama. One week I watched the A&E version and then a couple of days later I watched the FYI version and there was definitely a difference with 15 more minutes of film.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:21 pm

JerseyNurse wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have to pay attention. I'm not sure that I get it on both stations. I do know I have not seen any of the clips posted here on the shows and the station I watch is one hour, yes maybe one minute more.

Thanks but outside the US, it can't be viewed. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
JerseyNurse wrote:

Well that's a bummer!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
JerseyNurse wrote:

Hola unblocker works for me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:59 pm

I also have Hola when I want to watch Canadian shows, mindless. I had to disable when I'm not using it because it slowed down my computer. My dh was so excited when I told him about it because he was able to watch Curling. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13