SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:14 pm

I was able to watch last night. It's funny because the only couple they're giving a positive edit is Ryan/Jaclyn. Are they trying to fake us out? I can't imagine it will stay that way or everyone will know the outcomes.

I'm not warming to either Ryan D or Jessica. Him coming in and just taking over the closet & then sounding like a martyr about her having the dresser after he told her to take it was such a red flag. I don't understand why she just took it. It's one thing to not want a confrontation but you don't want to be a doormat either. Spending may end up an issue with them also.

I didn't realize that Davina made living in Manhattan a deal breaker. Kind of too bad she wasn't open to compromise but at least she made it clear. I really can't blame Sean for being overwhelmed by the city lifestyle and apartment price/size. That's such a change from his home in the suburbs. Obviously he should have handled that first night much better. The biggest red flag we're seeing imo is that he has to adapt to Davina's life and she's not really having to change anything. I thought it was a little strange that we saw her telling him what she wants/needs from him but not the other way around.

Ryan & Jaclyn are so cute together. I like that he didn't let her run the relationship because if he had I doubt she'd be falling for him like she is. They compromised very nicely and seem to have the most natural, growing relationship. I'm sure it won't always be this easy but am enjoying it so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:18 pm

albean99 wrote:I was able to watch last night. It's funny because the only couple they're giving a positive edit is Ryan/Jaclyn. Are they trying to fake us out? I can't imagine it will stay that way or everyone will know the outcomes.

I'm not warming to either Ryan D or Jessica. Him coming in and just taking over the closet & then sounding like a martyr about her having the dresser after he told her to take it was such a red flag. I don't understand why she just took it. It's one thing to not want a confrontation but you don't want to be a doormat either. Spending may end up an issue with them also.

I didn't realize that Davina made living in Manhattan a deal breaker. Kind of too bad she wasn't open to compromise but at least she made it clear. I really can't blame Sean for being overwhelmed by the city lifestyle and apartment price/size. That's such a change from his home in the suburbs. Obviously he should have handled that first night much better. The biggest red flag we're seeing imo is that he has to adapt to Davina's life and she's not really having to change anything. I thought it was a little strange that we saw her telling him what she wants/needs from him but not the other way around.

Ryan & Jaclyn are so cute together. I like that he didn't let her run the relationship because if he had I doubt she'd be falling for him like she is. They compromised very nicely and seem to have the most natural, growing relationship. I'm sure it won't always be this easy but am enjoying it so far.

ITA!! Good Post word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:40 pm

New Preview:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-happy-new-year

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Steel2009 wrote:New Preview:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/preview-happy-new-year

I'm beginning to think that Ryan D and Jessica are acting the parts regarding the lack of effective communication in a relationship theme. jmo :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Finally got caught up on the episode. I have to say, I think the experts really screwed up this season in terms of not pairing people who live near each other. Seriously, people in NYC don't even want to date outside their neighborhood, or even *gasp* Brooklyn giggling.

That said, I thought Devina should have attempted to make Sean feel more welcome. She just seemed really cold and demanding. I really dislike Sean, but I thought his anxiety in this episode seemed pretty clear. She should have taken him around, showed him her grocery store, her bodega, her favorite restaurants, etc. and tried to make him feel comfortable and at home.

Jess, meanwhile, really needs to stop shying away from confrontation and spell things out for Ryan. She learns he's a big spender and she's thrifty, so she doesn't discuss setting a budget with him first? And she should have spoken up about the closet thing too. That said, Ryan D really really needs to soften up or he's going to break her.

Meanwhile, Ryan and Jaclyn are adorable and are perfectly suited for each other. But I felt really bad for them in terms of the location thing. Although maybe it's a good thing for Ryan because he needed to get out of his Mom's house. I get that he had extenuating circumstances with his niece and all, but I also liked that he recognized that he needed to grow up. As for Jaclyn it's nice to see her opening up as well. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her not having that chemistry/attraction from the start, but glad to see that she's letting it develop. And wine definitely helps Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:07 am

kimberlyg wrote: That said, I thought Devina should have attempted to make Sean feel more welcome.  She just seemed really cold and demanding.  I really dislike Sean, but I thought his anxiety in this episode seemed pretty clear.  She should have taken him around, showed him her grocery store, her bodega, her favorite restaurants, etc. and tried to make him feel comfortable and at home.  

Exactly right, kimberlyg. But Davina and Sean aren't shown enjoying each other at all. The closest they got to having fun/doing an enjoyable activity together since the honeymoon was cooking in the kitchen at Christmas.  They only TALK (and grossly over analyze) about being a couple and don't just DO SOMETHING and be a couple. A walk around the new neighborhood would have been perfect that first move in day! Go figure out how you can have fun together to develop a friendship (and more),
and by all means. . . . stop talking, Davina!

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by LongIslandBaby Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:10 pm

I totally agree about Sean & Davina. They need to lighten up and stop intellectualizing their situation and incorporate some more fun. Davina needs to learn the art of compromise, everything can't be about Sean making her feel like a princess in HER fairly tale land. I do think Sean should have stayed with her their first night in the new place. It was thoughtless how he bolted out of that tiny place...laugh out loud.

Jaclyn and Ryan are great together! I really enjoy watching them interact, great sense of humor, easy going, treat each other with respect, and they both seem open and willing to love. Though, it did break my heart when he had to leave his Mom & niece. It will be an adjustment for all of them but he wants a wife and couldn't stay in the basement forever.

My fav couple is Jessica and Ryan even though they seem to be the one having all the big blowups so far. Ryan needs to tone it down but he realizes his anger issues which he mentioned a few times. Jessica is a sweetheart but she has got to communicate her feelings in a more effective way, pouting or being passive/aggressive isn't going to work. I hope they reach out to the experts real soon to help them before the issues become bigger.

LongIslandBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:40 pm

LongIslandBaby Welcome1

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:47 pm

starwelcome LongIslandBaby !! Great first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi there LongIslandBaby! welcomebanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Mafs is on here in Canada again tonight. It is on now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:21 pm

reason wrote:Mafs is on here in Canada again tonight. It is on now.

I can't even watch it more than once a week. I just get so irritated with Sean. I do however LOVE LOVE LOVE Jaclyn and Ryan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13