SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:28 pm

2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:I agree! He needs to dial it back and try to get to know her first. I was getting a dirty old man vibe from him last night. laugh out loud laugh out loud I do hope that they work out.

Perfect analogy! cantstopl   I just rewatched last nights episode, I forgot he asked her about the "mile high club", and then in the previews for  next week he asks her if she's noisy during sex!  WTH?  Reading comments from various sites, others are getting the same vibe from Sean.  I have a feeling all of the groping/kissing/sex talk was left in the edit for a reason.  Watching the preview for the finale where they are asked if they want to stay together or get divorced, Sean and Davina don't appear to be sitting real close, and Sean has his hands clasped together, whether that means anything or not who knows.
Funny that you should mention the preview for the finale scenes because I noticed that Jaclyn was holding Ryan's hand doing that preview.  It was so quick that I had to rewind a lot of times to catch it.

LOL, I just posted about that in the Ryan and Jaclyn thread! Yes, Ryan has his arm around Jaclyn, and at one point they are holding hands. I tried capping that but it goes by so fast I can't get the video to stop quick enough! I'm still trying though :yes:

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Max64 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Perfect analogy! cantstopl   I just rewatched last nights episode, I forgot he asked her about the "mile high club", and then in the previews for  next week he asks her if she's noisy during sex!  WTH?  Reading comments from various sites, others are getting the same vibe from Sean.  I have a feeling all of the groping/kissing/sex talk was left in the edit for a reason.  Watching the preview for the finale where they are asked if they want to stay together or get divorced, Sean and Davina don't appear to be sitting real close, and Sean has his hands clasped together, whether that means anything or not who knows.
Funny that you should mention the preview for the finale scenes because I noticed that Jaclyn was holding Ryan's hand doing that preview.  It was so quick that I had to rewind a lot of times to catch it.

LOL, I just posted about that in the Ryan and Jaclyn thread!  Yes, Ryan has his arm around Jaclyn, and at one point they are holding hands.  I tried capping that but it goes by so fast I can't get the video to stop quick enough! I'm still trying though :yes:

YES! My daughter and I actually rewound a couple of times last night. They are the only two sitting closely and clasping hands.

Davina looks sick to her stomach in that scene (do you want to stay married or get divorced). I had initially thought it was just editing but now I don't know what to think after last night. Funny how so many of us are getting the same vibe from Sean.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:35 pm

20bserve - no I mean Ryan R & Jaclyn. Ryan R's parents have been separated for 18 years and it has strained the relationship with his father (per bio's) and Jacklyn's parents separated when she was 18 and felt like the mediator for the divorce for 10 years. My take is that she has a hard shell that needs to be cracked (offense is the best defense) and he does not like confrontation. Ryan D. & Jessica's dads have been out of the picture for years. They both seem young for their ages, considering that Jessica is as old or older than Jacklyn and De Nino is older than Ranellone. Coping mechanisms take many shapes but most of them become roadblocks. These two couples seem to be mirror images with Jaclyn and Ryan D being abrasive and Jessica and Ryan R being more passive. Again this could all be editing. And yes it does appear that the swans were not destroyed. And that seemed like a perfectly scripted opportunity for some drama, as did Jaclyn's ordering Ryan's food, as did SV's outburst, as did the overturning of the canoe. Much of what is going on this season seems scripted unlike season 1 where the only parts that felt truly scripted was Jamie's outburst about Doug's lie and the whole hullabaloo with Vaughn and Monet's kitchen and bed hassles.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:24 pm

I think that if Davina wants to wait till they fall in love to have sex then Sean should respect that. The constant innuendos had me angry for her. They barely know each other. I would've snapped.

This season it feels like they've paired people that are way too nice (Jessica, Davina, Ryan R.) with people are slightly aggressive. Last season Jamie, Cortney, Doug, and Jason were laid back and let things happen naturally.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:48 pm

MVM - there is the words I was searching for - Davina looks sick to her stomach at the end.

I get the feeling Davina felt their initial sparks were romantic, but then Sean had to cross lines he had not yet been invited to cross and turn it in to something dirty. It was schmarmy of him to say "I'm pleading the 5th" when questioned about their first night together because he has to know some will interpret that to mean they did the nasty. Schmarmy Sean...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:08 pm

Jadeh wrote:20bserve - no I mean Ryan R & Jaclyn.  Ryan R's parents have been separated for 18 years and it has strained the relationship with his father (per bio's) and Jacklyn's parents separated when she was 18 and felt like the mediator for the divorce for 10 years.  My take is that she has a hard shell that needs to be cracked (offense is the best defense) and he does not like confrontation.  Ryan D. & Jessica's dads have been out of the picture for years. They both seem young for their ages, considering that Jessica is as old or older than Jacklyn and De Nino is older than Ranellone.  Coping mechanisms take many shapes but most of them become roadblocks.  These two couples seem to be mirror images with Jaclyn and Ryan D being abrasive and Jessica and Ryan R being more passive.  Again this could all be editing.  And yes it does appear that the swans were not destroyed.  And that seemed like a perfectly scripted opportunity for some drama, as did Jaclyn's ordering Ryan's food, as did SV's outburst, as did the overturning of the canoe.  Much of what is going on this season seems scripted unlike season 1 where the only parts that felt truly scripted was Jamie's outburst about Doug's lie and the whole hullabaloo with Vaughn and Monet's kitchen and bed hassles.
Jadeh, I think that you are responding to Brill's post...not mine. Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:28 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think that if Davina wants to wait till they fall in love to have sex then Sean should respect that. The constant innuendos had me angry for her. They barely know each other. I would've snapped.

This season it feels like they've paired people that are way too nice (Jessica, Davina, Ryan R.) with people are slightly aggressive. Last season Jamie, Cortney, Doug, and Jason were laid back and let things happen naturally.
Meh, I'm getting a different vibe. I see it like all the baby talk with Jamie in MAFS 1st Year. They're playing this up. Why? I have no idea. I don't think Davina is a push over in any way shape or form. If she didn't want his advances she need only to say so. They are SURROUNDED by crew and cameras. It's only what like the 3rd episode. Too quick to jump to conclusions.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:MVM - there is the words I was searching for - Davina looks sick to her stomach at the end.

I get the feeling Davina felt their initial sparks were romantic, but then Sean had to cross lines he had not yet been invited to cross and turn it in to something dirty. It was schmarmy of him to say "I'm pleading the 5th" when questioned about their first night together because he has to know some will interpret that to mean they did the nasty. Schmarmy Sean...

Didn´t he also say something like a gentleman doesn´t answer that?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Pia1 wrote:I agree! He needs to dial it back and try to get to know her first. I was getting a dirty old man vibe from him last night. laugh out loud laugh out loud I do hope that they work out.

Davina has not once mentioned she's uncomfortable by Sean's actions. In fact we've heard her say the opposite in her ITM's that she's very comfortable with him and is glad and excited that they are both so sensual.

Davina is not completely innocent here, I've seen her initiate tongue action while they've kissed. I'm actually convinced she was the first to do it at the altar cantstopl cantstopl

I just think they are 2 sensual people.

I honestly think Sean is just being a man, he hit the jackpot and is very attracted his wife and like a normal man wants to jump her bones. Ryan would be doing the same if Jaclyn was attracted to him but wanted to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:MVM - there is the words I was searching for - Davina looks sick to her stomach at the end.

Yikes!! I think it may just be editing.... I wish we could do a comparison of that same scene (the one about experiment over do you wanna stay married or get a divorce?) of season 1 and season 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:38 am

I bow to the much more experienced sleuthers and viewers on this thread. I didn't watch season 1 so trust your comments re the edit. I don't mean to just accept the accusations by the poster claiming to know Sean - but I was left feeling there was much more to the ring incident we were not shown.

Davina also seems riled up to me in the ITM's where she's not wearing her wedding ring. Her intensity doesn't match what little of the incident they showed us.

I felt so much promise for Sean and Davina the wedding episode and then was left with a sense of impending doom from their honeymoon episode.

It's a very interesting show. I'm curious to see how it plays out. It seems the couples must have a lot of time without cameras for the real relationship to develop.

I also can't shake Devina's expression on Decision Day. Ill? Outraged? I just hope something horrible doesn't happen between these two. She doesn't look sad to me, she looks mad.

But I hope I'm wrong Smiley Davina has a great group of friends and they all loved Sean. Must count for something.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:46 am

can i have the link please,didnt watch the epi,cant seem to find the link online

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13