SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by WatcheronWall Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Looks to me like the "experts" are going to spend all the time saying how careful  they were in choosing and blaming the couples. IMHO

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:26 pm

^^Exactly. "We didn't fail, you did."

eta: I have no respect for these idiot 'experts.'

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 pm

davina reminds of ragini from 'arranged'. their attitudes are very similar. they're both very independent and don't 'need' anyone. i do believe for a relationship to be successful, there has to be a level of need.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki_P Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 pm

I do feel Logan is being a bit hostile towards Davina, but that nights together number... I'm speechless.

Kiki_P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 pm

It takes two and Davina is not owning up to contributing to the downfall of the relationship , it can't all be Sean's fault, now .so I get where Dr. Logan is coming from. I wonder if Davina was even open enough to learn anything about herself thru this experiment .

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:28 pm

I think Dr. Logan is coming off very unprofessional, and so hateful!

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Sean is so crude and gross. I cannot tolerate him. He is fake and it is no wonder Davina couldn't develop a relationship with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Davina did not have another place to go so she was at the apartment alone only 10 days, I say he fail her miserablely because he is not interesting in her. Sean is a liar, a fake and not a good person in a relationship he should not have been match with Davina.  I think Davina saw right through Sean for the fake he was.  

IMHO Sean is gay.  He is in the closet.  No straight man would not want to be with Davina in a situation like this and not have sex with his wife, sorry he is gay MHO. She gave him so many green light and he just flash them off.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:31 pm

I feel like Sean likes being retrospective, introspective...I think he likes to get in his own head so much that he probably creates issues where there really aren't any so he has something to reflect on. I didn't like Davina much during the show but in hindsight, I think she might be my favorite. I'll get back to you on that one. Smiley

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:33 pm

IMHO healthy 30 something males want to have sex pretty much all the time. Stress or anxiety would not stop that.  Sorry getting that gay vibe again.

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

OMG watching it all play out with your parents would be horrible.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:42 pm

'i spent six weeks with you. i need a break from you, kid'. i'm speechless.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 52 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13