SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by justlistening Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:51 am

luckydee wrote:Even though it wasn't mentioned on the show, I believe it when the insider wrote that Ryan stayed at his mother's the whole time. The show made it look like he was staying at their apt when she was on her work trip.  Since he didn't feed her cat, it pretty much shows that he wasn't at their apt.

Thank you all so much for being so supportive and loving. It is very disappointing but Ryan just said what he thought I wanted to hear, with no intent of backing it up. He proved that when he didn't feed Mookie for the FIVE days I was in Key West. (Thankfully I had people go and take care of her.) Just goes to show how little he cared about me and my little furball. So I'm moving on with my life, staying positive, and sending nothing but love right back to all of you. You're helping me heal and I can't thank you enough!

https://www.facebook.com/JaclynMethuenMAFS

Wow! So maybe that insider was correct when he said the producers talked Jaclyn into staying together during the final decision episode. That almost makes Ryan worse than the other 2, because Jaclyn was really falling for him and he knew it but chose to lead her on anyway.

justlistening

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:16 am

It's over!!! Thank goodness!!!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Amo630 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:16 am

mrbored wrote:
sunchick116 wrote:i don't think the fact that she was on the bachelor negates that argument. the fact of the matter is all these reality shows are basically 'arranging marriages', and arranged marriages are the oldest in the book. choosing your spouse only came in the last century or so.

It's just my opinion that anyone that would go on the Bachelor does not take marriage very seriously.  That show is the worst of the worst!  Their track record is abysmal.  I just found it self righteous and nauseating that she would tweet that along with a picture of her and Doug acting as though they have this great marriage.  I doubt they do.  I think she's nutty personally and I think she would have married anyone on any show.  So I think she would have married "the bachelor" had he asked her or some random dude on the bachelor pad had he asked her,etc.  Doug was just the unfortunate one to get stuck in an arranged marriage with her.  My opinion only..but I think she's whacko.

I agree, she's a narcissistic fame wh%^*. Every chance she gets, she promotes herself. It is very fake. I think if the attention she gets from the show was gone, the marriage would end too.

Amo630

Back to top Go down

Post by radicalred Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 am

Last night shortly after the reunion aired, Jaclyn posted a message on her official FB page that said something like "Who thinks Ryan and I actually went on a weekend getaway together? #single". It got over 400 comments in just a few minutes, but then the comment was taken down. She hinted that he can't follow through; the hashtag thing made it clear that they're not together.

radicalred

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:18 am

I think all 6 of them have issues and that they can all share 50/50 in blame for why it didn't work. No innocent parties here, and I can see why they're all still single. Each one have traits that are extremely irritating.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by JCB Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:32 am

northernviewer wrote:I think all 6 of them have issues and that they can all share 50/50 in blame for why it didn't work.  No innocent parties here, and I can see why they're all still single.   Each one have traits that are extremely irritating.

IMO that's probably true for Sean and Davina, but I think both Ryans are more to blame than Jaclyn and Jessica.

JCB

Female Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:46 am

northernviewer wrote:I think all 6 of them have issues and that they can all share 50/50 in blame for why it didn't work.  No innocent parties here, and I can see why they're all still single.   Each one have traits that are extremely irritating.

I wouldn't say it's always 50/50, but I can be.

As in any relationship or marriage breakup, it takes TWO to make it work or not. I see blame on a sliding scale. Example: I see Sean 70% and Davina 30% at fault. I'm saying this loosely because I don't know ALL their issues.

Many times in divorce cases the spouses blame the other 100%. But the way I see it is even if you just don't try hard enough to stay together, you should take a 20% blame/responsibility...

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:26 am

I think Jaclyn was forced to say yes. You could just tell. Lots of editing. She said something like "He hurt me in every way." Even my husband believed he cheated without knowing all the juicy details. AE/FYI decided to do both shows to get this season over as quickly as possible. They edited the show to protect them. Jessica can still subpoena for the original videos.

Jessica did good until the money bit. I think with violatile character like him, it's best to run. I thought she should have left after the fist blowup in the apartment. Hubby thinks he's just crazy, not violent. I think he's graduating to violence.

Based on the way S1 protected these creeps on S2? I will not be supporting them in their new season. I wonder did they get paid extra. Jamie said you have to give stuff a try when Jess and Ryan were on. Seriously?! The only one who kept it cool was Monet.

Hopefully, the girls will talk. I know Jessica can't, but it should be interesting to see. I would love to get a peek at their contract.

It's funny that Sean and Daviba only spent 10 days together. Who wants to be that was just filming days.

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:48 am

I'm not sure we have the right to be critical that these marriages did not last. After all, in today's world, couples go out, learn who each other are, and most of the time live together before marriage. "Expert help" or not, this is more like a crap shoot. Any success that comes out of any arranged marriage is unexpected and rare. I know this practice of arranged marriages is still going on in certain cultures, and kudos to those who make a success out of it. JMHO
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:51 am

Thank you to all the posters who shared what they knew of the couples and behind the scene filming. It's not easy to make the decision to share what you know, considering the feedback might be negative. We hope you continue to post with us.

This season has given our members a very realistic look at the importance of making the decision on whether to believe or not believe insider information. That is why we have that rule in place. Everyone has the choice, but no one has the right to judge the posters identity or validity of the information.

Thanks to all the new posters who joined us, and I hope you continue to share your opinions as well as in the many other topics we have on our forum. There have been a roller coaster of emotions and opinions, thank you to those who always keep it classy. yes

This thread will remain open for another few days. Discussion can take place in the individual couple threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tireman4 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

Thank you for having this place to share and learn Guardian Angel. We appreciate ( you and your staff) it.

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:03 am

yes We are a humble group, but we'll take that pat on the back without hesitation. Smiley

We deserve it, especially the last few months.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13