SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:I binge watched from the beginning the last few nights and I'm hooked. And of course I love these two the best. I also started FFing past Davina and Sean's parts laugh out loud

Last season after a couple eps I started skipping through Monet and Vaughan because I loved the other 2 couples so much and the Monet Vaughan parts were such a downer in comparison to seeing nice people really falling in love. Too bad this season I'm almost at that point with 2 of the couples.

Ryan and Jaclyn are just too fun and cute. The other storylines are doing nothing for me.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:51 pm

emusha wrote:love love ryan and more so this last episode when they were discussing money and he told her he wants to make her happy -- what a thoughtful and considerate guy!!!

He really is just so sweet, you can see it in his face that he means everything he says. Of course she's falling for him, what a guy!

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Ok, In this new clip, I think Ryan say's HER libido is off the charts...right?  In the other clip, I  thought he said HIS libido.. Ah WELL!! Either way, I agree, POOR RYAN! giggling  giggling

https://www.facebook.com/FYI/videos/vb.334832696659288/565022523640303/?type=2&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 pm

relaxing wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I binge watched from the beginning the last few nights and I'm hooked. And of course I love these two the best. I also started FFing past Davina and Sean's parts laugh out loud

Last season after a couple eps I started skipping through Monet and Vaughan because I loved the other 2 couples so much and the Monet Vaughan parts were such a downer in comparison to seeing nice people really falling in love.  Too bad this season I'm almost at that point with 2 of the couples.

Ryan and Jaclyn are just too fun and cute.  The other storylines are doing nothing for me.

Same. I started to mute the tv last night during S&D.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49c

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 8367-910 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 I_got_13 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Sorry for the double posting, but did you all see in the preview for next week showed Ryan proposing to Jacyln? Can't wait for that scene! PINKHEART

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f49c

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 8367-910 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 I_got_13 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm

I did! So sweet, I love seeing Jaclyn returning the affection and falling for him too. Much like Jamie coming around to Doug, so beautiful to watch.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:44 pm

^^^ I love this couple.  So cute and fun to watch them falling in love.  I have to say I enjoy watching Jessica and Ryan, but Davina and Sean are exhausting!  Hehe!  Jaclyn and Ryan are my favorite!! PINKHEART l o v e

Ryan and Jaclyn are the show's new power couple.  They are trying not too, but their SM is giving it away also  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Ryan is gonna have a good night after that proposal count on that. Friends zone is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:18 pm

reason wrote:Ryan is gonna have a good night after that proposal count on that.  Friends zone is over.

He is probably thrilled!! Hugesmile

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:59 am

Questions and Answers with Jaclyn.

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/married-at-first-sight/articles/qa-with-jaclyn-methuen

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:45 am

Thanks Brill.

I laughed at the bathroom selfies. It's so true this day and age.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:57 am

When it first started I was Ryan and Jessica fan but now I am a Ryan and Jaclyn fan. Now that she has came around and is giving Ryan a chance I am loving them. Do you think they stayed married? I hope they did and they do a first year show with them still together or maybe they can get their own show because now I just watch for them anyway I just love them together.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt