SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 pm

I try to take things on SM with a grain of salt, but Jac and Ry are no longer facebook friends (nor is he friends with her sisters anymore) and he's not following her anymore on IG. This isn't funny guyss :tissuebox

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:02 am

Wowza! Guess they're done too, boo! What a wash.

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:16 am

I have to say I originally thought their latest drama was manufactured by the producers but their personalities are much too different. She is really outgoing and he is not. I don't think they would've been satisfied with one another in the long run. These three couples shall be a cautionary tale for the matchmakers next season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie76 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:24 am

Let's hope they no longer follow each other because they are still together. They don't need to because after the six months they can live together openly perhaps with a joint account.

Lynnie76

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayla Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:25 am

New Here but have been lurking awhile. Hi! The thing is with 0-3, it is going to be hard to get back a lot of the legitimacy it had in the first season. I stopped watching the bachelor/ette after a couple seasons because no couple was for real/breaking up was inevitable. Unless next season is a total success, this is sending MAFS in the same direction.

Jayla

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerkitty Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:33 am

Are these their public or private facebook pages? In the public figure one how do you even see who follows who? Timing seems totally bizarre. Why wouldn't they wait until it was announced which is like a week? Surprised they didn't change twitter. As of yesterday they were still including each other. Weird.

pokerkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:50 am

Jac.'s Mom still follows Ryan on twitter? Now maybe she was asked not to unfollow him but if Jac is not following him why would her Mom not do the same???

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:24 am

Jac and Ryan still follow each other on twitter and Sharon follows Ryan and he follows her. I don't see anything different. They both still follow each other on their private face books. Not sure about IG. We will know soon enough but things look the same to me.

They stayed married and were together at the reunion but could be over now. I only wish the finale a the reunion show were all this Tuesday. I think we have to wait another week for the reunion show. Ugh! This show is starting to drag. Lol.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulamit Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Hello,

I’m new here. Just to clarify, Ryan R is no longer friends with Jaclyn or her sisters on his private Facebook (under the name of Ryan Thomas). I don’t know If they are following each other on SM, but I know that much has changed. Hope there is another explanation apart from the obvious.

Sulamit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Welcome, Sulamit welcomeyall

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Twitter is kind of different though. Neither of them had Twitter prior to MAFS, so I think it was encouraged to promote the show and interact with fans. But your personal facebook holds more weight, I think. Whatever. Honestly at this point, I am only really watching for Jaclyn. Hope she gets a huge promotion/bonus for all the publicity Titos is getting, and can find a silver fox to love and have sex with her 3x a day in exchange for hot pockets. Not ashamed that I have a girl crush on her haha #teamJac

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Aw bummer if true! Oh well guess we will find out soon!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f49c

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 8367-910 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 I_got_13 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt