SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 11 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:28 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Chris was THAT bad, they seemed tough on him. There have been some so much worse that made it so far, it was excruciating to watch. The scientist guy and many more.

I used to frequent the DWTS board, and it was the general belief that the judges are hard on contestants whom they've heard haven't been putting in as many hours as others, in rehearsals. I know that Chris says that he is very hard working and all, but I have seen several photos of him leaving rehearsals while it is still light out, and I have wondered why. They always take that as not putting in enough effort in sparkle-land, and the judges make you pay for it.

I can believe this. Something was off. I've been trying to figure out why he was treated that way, and they appear to keep panning to him. Do we know why he was leaving early from rehearsals?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Chris has a ham string injury and was tweeting that he had to put a frozen steak on it last week.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:32 pm

lipsis wrote:Chris won't go home next week. He might be in the bottom two (which aren't necessarily the bottom two)  but he'll be around a while longer. Bachelor Nation is behind him.
I hope you a right.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:34 pm

They better don't give Derek a 9
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:34 pm

I miss Meryl and Maks.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

I think they may always be tough on the first dancer. I think his scores don't make sense. Hopefully, we can all vote to keep him on for another week so that he can improve: which I think that he will.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Loved Derek and Nastia, the dance, dress and especially the music. Lovely.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

ElonM wrote:They better don't give Derek a 9

I am holding my breath big time!!!! I really hope not but I won't be shocked, so annoying!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Nastia and Derek was very beautiful!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Yep saw that coming....we are in for a show this season that's for sure

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Chris was THAT bad, they seemed tough on him. There have been some so much worse that made it so far, it was excruciating to watch. The scientist guy and many more.

I used to frequent the DWTS board, and it was the general belief that the judges are hard on contestants whom they've heard haven't been putting in as many hours as others, in rehearsals. I know that Chris says that he is very hard working and all, but I have seen several photos of him leaving rehearsals while it is still light out, and I have wondered why. They always take that as not putting in enough effort in sparkle-land, and the judges make you pay for it.

I can believe this. Something was off. I've been trying to figure out why he was treated that way, and they appear to keep panning to him. Do we know why he was leaving early from rehearsals?

New fiancee... Honestly, I have seen pictures of him with people in his apartment building, taken in early evening or something. Unless he has something else going on while also being on the show, they really expect you to earn your pay and do the 12 hours a day thing, so that you can give a good show, I guess. It might also be Witney who isn't available for extended rehearsals, who knows. They'll both adjust, next week.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:38 pm

I missed it, what were the scores for Derek?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers