SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by julychild Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Chris was THAT bad, they seemed tough on him. There have been some so much worse that made it so far, it was excruciating to watch. The scientist guy and many more.

I used to frequent the DWTS board, and it was the general belief that the judges are hard on contestants whom they've heard haven't been putting in as many hours as others, in rehearsals. I know that Chris says that he is very hard working and all, but I have seen several photos of him leaving rehearsals while it is still light out, and I have wondered why. They always take that as not putting in enough effort in sparkle-land, and the judges make you pay for it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mindless Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:20 pm

I feel like they changed standards in the middle of the show. Willow wasn't that good.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:21 pm

It's really annoying how they score. Some people get low scores and then others who were just as bad get a lot better scores
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's got the rest of his life to live on the farm. Shake it off Chris! I can't blame him though, I think they were tough on him, and some of the other scores are questionable. They keep panning to him.
They are over scoring a lot of them tonight which is dumb because they underscored Chris. He's going to go home next week.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:23 pm

julychild wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think Chris was THAT bad, they seemed tough on him. There have been some so much worse that made it so far, it was excruciating to watch. The scientist guy and many more.

I used to frequent the DWTS board, and it was the general belief that the judges are hard on contestants whom they've heard haven't been putting in as many hours as others, in rehearsals. I know that Chris says that he is very hard working and all, but I have seen several photos of him leaving rehearsals while it is still light out, and I have wondered why. They always take that as not putting in enough effort in sparkle-land, and the judges make you pay for it.

Interesting. That makes sense, as I was expecting the worst after seeing the comments here, but he wasn't THAT bad.

Loved Rumer dancing to Rumor. That choreography was hot!

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:24 pm

^^ not necessarily, Michael Waltrip lasted a loooooooong time last season
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Oh no.  Guess I won't bother watching.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

I thought the total score was 50:50 dance score and voting....as long Chris's Bach fans vote for him....he won't go home next week. He has more name recognition than a lot of these stars IMO

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

julychild wrote:

This is good info to know. I suspected they were not "happy" with him period. But if he has had an injury what does he do unless his attitude has not been up to par -- like he has lost faith in it. no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Such a nice surprise for Noah.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Oh Noah! How amazing is that! :tissuebox
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Chris won't go home next week. He might be in the bottom two (which aren't necessarily the bottom two) but he'll be around a while longer. Bachelor Nation is behind him.

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Samuel10TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Samuel10 TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Family10TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Samuel15TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers