SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:32 am

I think it's Matilda or Kristie as well. Height might point to Matilda. Poppy doesn't have much of a chin, so it's definitely not her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:33 am

I am still thinking it'll be Alysha as F1. He liked her IG post to me that says a lot.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Diana wrote:I am still thinking it'll be Alysha as F1. He liked her IG post to me that says a lot.
He liked 2 of her posts and agree that this may point to F1 merely because he follows ALL the girls so the only differentiating factor is that he's ONLY liked Alysha's posts. Also TBBZ IG following Alysha first (but that could be because she tagged the account ... although doing so doesn't negate her as F1).

Looking to see if Alysha gets an intro video before her 1on1 date with Art as Poppy did. Amanda didn't get one before her 1on1 date and her SM activity is Feb 18 (likely 10+ days prior to potential FRC) but that could be she didn't want her children filmed?

Since Poppy's SM activity was Feb 23, she may have gotten a HTD and it is likely she did as she is seen/heard saying in ITM "dad's approval" which could be her talking before RC that decides HTD girls or after.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Mods I slipped and commented over on the no discussion, sorry! Anyway, was surprised by the still legally married contestant and tptb thinking that was ok? Art had quite the selection didn't he. Craziness. I still haven't watched the latest episode...afraid too, no telling what another contestant did!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm

At this point I am back to thinking Waterfall girl is Matilda (only other possibility is Kristie). After rewatching the waterfall scene what makes me think it is Matilda is not just the body shape (although Matilda has a very similar shape to Kristie she is bigger in the bottom than Kristie and has smaller upper arms than Kristie) it is how she is following Art and her 'walk'. I noticed her walk on the first episode, she almost waddles a bit (heavier footed) and her arms swing out a bit and that is what the waterfall girl looks to be doing.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:At this point I am back to thinking Waterfall girl is Matilda (only other possibility is Kristie). After rewatching the waterfall scene what makes me think it is Matilda is not just the body shape (although Matilda has a very similar shape to Kristie she is bigger in the bottom than Kristie and has smaller upper arms than Kristie) it is how she is following Art and her 'walk'. I noticed her walk on the first episode, she almost waddles a bit (heavier footed) and her arms swing out a bit and that is what the waterfall girl looks to be doing.

Agree with you AAL, it's Matilda or Kristie IMO....we shall see though. Awesome job by the way putting summarizing the potential filming timeline. If it's 10 weeks then I bet you there is going to be a WTA that may not be filmed yet. 10 weeks implies that the last episode will either be May 5 or May 6. That's a long way out with just 13 girls remaining. I wonder if we have anyone in that viewing zone that can check what the TV guide is showing for TV3 in New Zealand.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Did Bach Aussie have a WTA? I forget.

Thanks AAL for all that info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Yes Bach Aussie had a WTA. Thinking that TBNZ may have one too. Nothing been announced yet that I am aware of. Anyone know?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Episode 5 is today and the single 1on1 date is Dani. Will be looking to see if she gets an intro video before her date like Poppy did?... 
:detective

Based on intro videos and SM activity, so far...

Intro video on 1st Episode:
Chrystal, Matilda, and Kristie all got intro videos in the first episode and they have some of the latest SM activity (Chrystal, then Matilda, then Kristie in order of soonest to latest -- with Dani and Alysha as part of that group).

Intro video before 1on1 date:
- Poppy got an intro video for her date  
- Amanda did not get an intro  video  
- Dani?? is getting the 1on1 date Ep 5  
- Alysha?? looks like 1on1 date from s/caps (wonder if Ep 6 or 7 will be Alysha??) wondering why it looks like she is meeting Art rather than flying with him like all the other dates have been so far?? Also wondering why they are running into each others arms? Seems odd for a first date? Could be something later in the show...? Romantic getaway?

SM Activity:
Amanda (Feb 18)
Natalie (Feb 21)
Poppy (Feb 23)
Chrystal (Feb 25)
Matilda (Feb 26)
Kristie (Mar 3)
Alysha (Mar 6)
Dani (Mar 9)

So wonder if there will be a pattern of sorts... between intro videos and SM activity... and if that has anything to do with the top girls?...

Regarding timeline and SM activity:
- Thinking that Danielle L (the one still married) will be going home tonight. Not sure who else other than Shivani if more than 1 girl is eliminated (if only 1 girl, then Shivani may be gone Ep 6).
- For Ep 6, 7, 8 (next week) ... will be looking to see whether Hayley goes home (SM activity Feb 7) or Brigette goes home (SM activity Feb 10)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 am

Well.... that was an interesting episode!!

***Spoiler alert*** Don't read on if you want to watch without knowing who goes home, etc.

1on1:
- Dani got the 1on1... Okay... Art was just toooo adorable for words. I can see why everyone that talks about him, including the contestants themselves, say that he is just so sweet, such a gentleman and really nice! He even asked Dani if he could kiss her! In such a cute way. I can see that he was raised surrounded by females... he really is a sweetheart and just a nice guy. I do buy that no matter the outcome.

Group date
- was clay shooting pigeons and was all the girls except for Dani, Alysha, and Chrystal (because they get 1on1's...Chrystal shown kissing Art for tomorrow's Ep 6) so that means that Matilda, Amanda and Poppy went on the date as well!
- Hayley got the SQT as shown in Season Preview from winning the shooting challenge

Cocktail party
- Alysha was approached by Art to talk. She told him he will have to prove himself to her and win HER heart. Art gave her a rose pre-rose ceremony.
- Chrystal also talked with him... she will get the next 1on1 it looks like from previews.
- Matilda approached and interrupted Chrystal chatting with Art. She and Art talked about how 'real' they were being on the show. Matilda said she was being herself but struggling with it all (she is shown in ITM crying). Art tells her that he also finds it odd and is 95% his real self. When Matilda leaves you hear VO from Dani saying that Matilda is just a beautiful person inside and out but may get her heart broken. Matilda is worried that she is going home since she hadn't spoken with him since her date (Ep 2 and it is Ep 5).
- Natalie talks to Art and opens up. Art gives her a rose pre-RC.

Rose Ceremony
- Dani, Alysha, and Natalie get roses pre-RC
- Matilda gets the first rose.
- Hayley who got the SQT is let go ---- She posted on SM Feb 7th. This may tie into the timeline posted in the sleuthing thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p132-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#778413.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:48 am

Didn't Matilda get her individual date in epi 3?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:02 am

My favourite part of this episode was Art's facial expressions as Natalie opened up to him. He might not be ready to marry but he is just so gentle and empathetic towards women, I think one day he will make a brilliant husband and father especially for a daughter. Also think we may see the rise of Alysha from here, he seemed enchanted.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless