SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:25 am

I thought date with Dani was edited very differently to Matilda's and was the strongest yet. He does talk about Dani's beautiful eyes in an ITM, wanted to give her a rose from moment he saw her that morning, said kiss was electric and told her she was lovely. As much as I like Matilda, Dani to me meets more of what he says he is looking for than Matilda.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:35 am

AEF: he definitely had emotional maturity and emotional awareness... makes sense since his mom is his best friend and he is the only boy with 6 girls as sisters. He will be an amazing father! He has a great mix of confidence and yet still bashful/humble. Can definitely see why everyone says he is a really nice guy. This guy won't hurt anyone intentionally at all.

Just a couple of things noticed by these girls: Alysha, Matilda, Dani, and Natalie:

This episode answered my question of how we get to see Art and Alysha running towards each other on their date:
- Their first chat with each other they held hands walking together. She says that is the type of person she is.
- Art tells her likes that she is someone who rather has the guy chase her. This goes with an interview he had post-show where he said he prefers to chase.  He really likes her a lot and gives her a rose. (It shows Matilda looking very concerned).
- There is also a break where a preview was shown and VO of Art saying "I believe there is one person for everyone" and the video shows that s/cap seen in the preview of Alysha and Art on their date (and where there is also the VO of "true love").
- Also, when Hayley gets eliminated she tells him that things "will work out just the way they are supposed to be" and the camera focuses on Alysha (also interesting that Alysha's bio words are "what is meant to be will be").

Lots of moments with Matilda looking worried and concerned:
- Dani ITM and then camera on Matilda: "I think there's some potential for some broken hearts" -- this goes along with all the VO's shown in the season preview with Matilda that mention heartbreak.  
- Matilda looking very concerned about Art and Alysha (although in ITM she says her biggest competition is Dani). It is almost as if the positions switched between Alysha and Matilda where Matilda is now worried and Alysha is not.
-  Matilda crying in her ITM and about feelings getting real and that her mom had told her she has the skills to push through. Also noticed that Matilda is the only one in ITMs thus far to call Art, Art and not Arthur.
- she does get the first rose at the RC and doubt Art would have been able to give her one prior to the ceremony anyway. Even Dani said she is not going to to get one because she has had so many.
- Only one who is not posting much out of last SM activity girls is Matilda (broken heart? if SM activity poster comment was true it could be pre-filming so not F1 or post-show is F1 but not together?) Something is just off with Matilda post-show. Just a feeling I have that either she is broken hearted and left as non-F1 or it is over.

Dani
- It will be interesting to see how things progress with Dani. He really likes her and even told her she has "beautiful eyes" (that is 3 girls now!!)
- also saw that next episode Dani goes on modeling challenge and gets to kiss Art again!! It is from the season preview s/cap where she is kissing him in a wedding theme type dress. Brigette talks about how she is not sure why Dani is in a bridal gown and no one else.
- she gets the SQT from a modeling challenge next episode -- the preview says that the girls model for a 1on1 photo shoot with Art (so she gets previous single date and the SQT)
- she still has the latest SM activity. It could be because she is one of the final girls and was happy or was sad. She likes everything on SM regarding Art, posts about him and has her public figure page on FB created and posting a lot on there.

Natalie is definitely friendzoned. Art was listening to her like he would one of his friends who are girls and are confiding in him. I am sure that happens a lot. Art is very close to his sisters. One of them was on the xFactor with him as well before the show aired. His s/caps from preview with Natalie he looks uncomfortable close to her in bathers.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 am

AEF wrote:I thought date with Dani was edited very differently to Matilda's and was the strongest yet. He does talk about Dani's beautiful eyes in an ITM, wanted to give her a rose from moment he saw her that morning, said kiss was electric and told her she was lovely. As much as I like Matilda, Dani to me meets more of what he says he is looking for than Matilda.
Did you catch the part where Art and Matilda are talking during the cocktail party and she mentions something about him being out of a suit and he says that is how he usually is (not in a suit) and she says she is usually in dressy attire? He seemed very surprised. Was she joking, or? It didn't seem like it. More like her job at MediaWorks is office-type/dressy. I do think she is very proper and not as free spirited like Dani seems to be. Even Matilda's intro had her making cake and tea for friends. It is even why I think she is waterfall girl because the girl in those s/caps looks more hesitant in body language and proper than Kristie (who would probably be leading in front of Art or Poppy who would be similar too).

Funny thing is that Matilda reminds me of Whitney a bit (knows what she wants and has a 5 year plan and good career but can still have fun but it is initiated more by the guy she is with) and Dani reminds me of Kaitlyn (can be one of the guys but also a feminine girl and more adventurous and free spirited, says whatever).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:45 am

Hope all is returning to a good place for you AAL. Agree with you, I think Matilda and Art both very nice people, at different places in their lives and Matilda not quite what Art wants.

Wish I knew the location of the waterfall screencap. Matilda as you say definitely not as confident with her body.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:09 am

Thanks AEF. Appreciate it. :frommeto

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Episode 6 Recap:  (**** Reminding myself to check the ITMs of Art when he is talking about Chrystal  It looks like the one from the first episode. So either from after first episode or this is post-show. If so, need to analyze what he says/facial expressions about each girl)

Single Date
- Chrystal on her date with Art. Making sushi and dinner in Museum.
- We have said it before on here and now Art himself said it "Chrystal intrigues me". No surprise but she won't be F1, imo.
- Art says that he is "having mixed feelings for Chrystal" and that "some things she says are genuine" but that he cannot get a "gauge on her" and that he doesn't know which girl he is talking to and that "sometimes she is really genuine". Not high praise.
- After sushi making, Chrystal got diamond earrings. Great consolation prize if she isn't F1.
- He also felt less comfortable with their romantic date after sushi making and says "It's feeling a little bit awkward... I am not sure how to break the ice".
- He asks her if she thinks the other girls are intimidated by her. She is all "I plead the 5th". Art then says that he thinks they are because she is gorgeous and that she was breathtaking stepping out the limo (that he didn't think he would have a girl looking like her on the show and that is was real then) and that he is attracted to her because she is a beautiful woman.
- After eating their sushi in the museum he says, "I hope it is up to Chrystal's standards".  I actually scoffed out loud when I heard this. Probably a little bit of a dig/negative thing he will allow himself to say but it goes back to his "Chrystal's a bit of a princess" comment made earlier in the show.
- When he pecked her on the lips she told him to basically "are you going to open your mouth" and then proceeded to direct him to dip her while kissing (the season preview s/cap we saw). He responds by saying "wow, you're amazing" - please don't choose her, Art. 
My thoughts: the whole date it seemed Art was out of his element. He is more fun and laidback and this was all buttoned up and glamourous. He can pull off that look but it is not who he is. Even his mother in the NZ Herald interview said that when Art tripped over the step on the first episode with Matilda that that is who her son is. His career and pursuits in life are out of a suit and tie and more hipster than posh. Chrystal is the alluring girl who is gorgeous but high maintenance. He would get tired quick. She also is the aggressor and is older than him, more worldly and has had more relationships. He's basically in her web and he is intrigued/attracted because it is so different from his life. I don't see him choosing her in the end but she may be F4 for the drama alone (of making the other girls worry that is!).

Speaking of how Chrystal's date affected the girls (Matilda specifically):
- Matilda was seen crying in an ITM on EP 5 wearing an off-shoulder blouse. That was from the day when Chrystal had her 1on1. She wore the same clothes. Could be filmed later, sure but thinking it makes sense because Matilda is very worried now.
- Matilda stated while crying in that ITM (shown in the previous episode but actually is for EP 6) that she "talked to her mum and her mum told her that she has the skills to push through it". Makes me think she wanted to go home. And no one knows if they had access to a phone call if in dire straights or needing to be convinced to stay. What happens in the mansion stays in the mansion.
- There's another ITM of Matilda joking that she is "a corpse right now" because Chrystal came home with diamonds and she had said she would die if she did. The girl is super funny!! Really makes fun of herself. So far, only she and Dani make fun of themselves in that way (and a way similar to Art). If Art is speaking the truth about wanting someone funny, then Matilda is the girl for him (they have the exact same sense of humor and she initiates that sense of humor).
- Matilda ITMs need to check on this because don't think it matches with the Episode. She is wearing a different top/dress... maybe she wears it in Ep 7. A lot of her ITMs are from FUTURE episodes or may be filmed later. Same with Alysha, Kristie and Dani.

Group date
- Catwalk modeling date: all of the girls
- not going to go into too much detail, there were some funny moments and I thought the makeup on the girls was terrible...
- Art says he has picked out dresses for the girls for the next modeling challenge. Art says he is looking for someone really confident in themselves on the catwalk (highly doubt he picked out the dresses but, mhmm, okay).
- Dani says she is the finale of the night and the other girls are jealous because she is wearing a bridal gown (of sorts).
- Dani in a bridal dress that was shown in episode 1 at the end of episode 1 (the same preview that included the waterfall girl, and Amanda's sunset date also showed Art kissing Dani in this bridal dress. Not sure if she is F1. Noticed on SM, Art tweeted back to Dani and her friend to stop blowing up his phone by tagging him. Doesn't seem like something one will say to the girl you chose. He seemed a bit irritated with it. Plus, it was just after their single date and first kiss date aired on tv, and after he had posted his IG video of him spilling the beans about his final girl
- Dani wins the modeling challenge and gets SQT photoshoot with Art.
- Art tells her she deserves the rose more than anyone else. He also says in ITM "what if this was my actual wedding photo and I was marrying Dani"
- Dani calls herself Art's bride. She also says "What if I could be wearing this at the end". She says that she is confident in what she has with Art and does believe she can be the final girl at the end.
- ITM of Dani looks to be from future because this same ITM has been used in other previous episodes with her. So, this was filmed later. Matilda also has an ITM that is filmed later.

Cocktail Party:
- Matilda and the girls decide they will not approach Art but let him approach them. Chrystal doesn't care because she has a rose but she encourages Amanda to break that pact and go talk to him because it's "everyone for themselves".
- Amanda approaches Art while he is talking to Danielle B (the one who is still legally married). He talks to Amanda but goes back later to give Danielle a rose saying he was planning to do so before Amanda interrupted.
- Poppy is upset that Amanda didn't wait for Art to approach. Art then approaches the girls where Poppy is and Alysha tells him that they planned the boycott because they want to see who he is interested in talking to. Art then asks to talk to Poppy. He tells Poppy that she is so easy to talk to and asks her if she really thinks that he is her type (IMO, this just came across as friends. I think he thinks she is like his mom, and said as much to her, and so he gets comfort from her being there).
- He then approaches the girls and asks to talk to Matilda whom is laughing at how the whole plan fell apart. They just laugh together a ton and talk but we don't get to see much of that.
- Did notice that he was sitting next to Alysha at the table when the host announced the RC was to start.

RC:
- Chrystal has a rose from her SD, Natalie and Dani from the GD, and Danielle B. from the CP.
- One girl only going home. Two roses left and Matilda is in the bottom 3.
- When Matilda's name is called she says that's stressful and Art says I know! and looks embarrassed like he either feels bad for calling her name so late in the game or??
- Last rose and only Kristie and Shivani. Shivani is eliminated.

Ep 7 Preview
Single date:
- Alysha gets the SD as was sleuthed and shown from Episode 1 running into his arms.
- They are also seen driving in an older car. If it is Marlborough wine area then that will make sense why then that will make sense as to Alysha's IG post awhile back and in her thread.
- Once again, she says something about challenging him and strategy and he has to work for her. He says he wants to kiss her via VO but we don't get to see if that happens or if she tells him to wait. If she doesn't kiss him then I think she will say something like "only when you are serious and know I am the one will you kiss me" or something like that... otherwise she will kiss him.
- This is the date where the VO of "true love" is heard in the Season Preview.
- This date has expensive travel from the looks of it (best date? along with Chrystal's diamond earrings date, Poppy in a seaplane, Dani in a helicopter, and Amanda traveling with Art sunset beach date, these seem to be the best dates, imo and out of them all, Matilda got the least expensive date but may or may not be because it is more like what Art would do anyway in real life so not counting her out yet)
Group date:
- looks like Dani (again!), Natalie, Chrystal, Kristie, and ?? are on an indoor ball-game date.

My thoughts on possible F1:
Other than Matilda for F1 (she has basically narrated the entire season so far and last year all the F1s were obvious from the get go on Bach Aussie, Bach Canada, and Bach USA) the only other one as of now is Dani whom Art kissed first and said that he had the most feelings for out of all the girls on Ep 5. Even had a wedding dress and Art talking about imagining his wedding day. Dani is super excited on SM and very, very active. She even retweeted about her wedding date photograph with Art becoming a reality and tweeted a photo of her date card from her single date which means she kept it. Art's tweeting to her and her friend though gives me pause... (as noted in blue above).

Art reminds me of Tim from "Ready for Love". Same kind of vibe.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Jumping on the train.

Matilda, wife material:
I do not see the love story with Matilda but an insecure woman who was favorite up to ep4 but Dani took the front seat. That is what I see, but it does not mean it is the reality. Matilda is the perfect wife material. I see they are at ease together, they want the same thing (kids, etc), but why do I not see the physical chemistry? Edits? Probably but I do not see Arthur crazy to touch her, no attempt of closeness. This reminds me many contestants that were always in the background up to one episode where everything was like: WOW, no doubt she is the one. What is the point to be always in the IMT and portrayed as the insecure all the time? Do not remember which episode but 2 girls said they were not "surprised" it was her about something. So obviously Art looked for her, they talked etc. Matilda looks down to earth. She is not the most beautiful girl but she is the kind of woman that can look beautiful when in love. She is not ugly, far from it but she has this kind of light inside that illuminates her. She is wife material and she is ready. The producers insist a bit too much on the insecurities IMO for not making something about it. The black little duck turning into the beautiful swan? I think that will be determinant in his choice... IF he is truly ready, of course... So far, I do not see a love story unfolding at all. So I am waiting.

Dani, girlfriend material:
Dani has a bit too much spotlights for ep6. However, this reminds me ashley and JP photo shoot and we know the ending. They both have the same kind of explosive chemistry. I did not see Art touching a girl that much besides Dani. But why do I get the feeling she is way to obvious too soon? She is easy and fun. I think he loves her passion and is very attracted to that... very early on. I did not understand the ski-jet cuddle when he kept his distance to everyone else. He said he want someone adventurous, funny and easy on the eyes. Dani is that for him. His reaction in her wedding dress was very revealing.  For me she is the wild one and unless the NZ producer want to play the fairytale early on, I do not see Dani being F1. What story they show us if we already know she is F1 at ep6? Do I find Dani beautiful? no. but she oozes sex appeal and for a man this is attractive. I am pretty sure he decided she was the one wearing the wedding dress so he could have extra time with her. It was a done deal. For me the waterfall girl looks very much Dani IMO. With Dani, I do see the connection between 2 people. It is not a one way street, it is plain obvious... too obvious?

Poppy, friend zone:
Poppy was a front runner but she did not raise her game and she went down to friend zone. Lets remember that he is looking a partner that is easy to speak with. we heard it numerous time this season. He wants someone he is comfortable with. He liked her and kept trying to comfort her asking her if she was okay. That is NOT what he is looking in a partner. Poppy is definitely a nice girl but not WOW material girl. She is probably the kind of girl he is the most comfortable to be around. But she misses some WOW factor and that will be determinant at the end of the journey. I see Arthur with time full of guilt because he asked her to stay implying that she could be there at the end. I get it that farting on TV is good TV but definitely not romantic.

So far, I am very impressed that he kissed only 2 girls up to ep6. I like that. Is it a NZ general attitude? I am not sure but I do like it. I do not feel he is a player. That's my gut feeling but again we will see the real him after the show.

So all 3 above fit the bill but I think his feelings, although genuine for each of them, changed direction along the season. Did he fall for all 3? yes. But town dates will tell us way more than what we see now, full of edits because the producers have a story to tell, remember? Art seems a genuine guy and lets remember that this is season 1 in NZ, with new crew. Regarding matilda picture being "happy". I would not make anything much about it. Everyone is different: she can truly be happy and enjoying herself because she was not heartbroken (after all, we see ONE shot not a vid of herself), she can laugh and be sad inside. Dani can also brag and like pictures because she is not the kind of person to stay in the past. I mean everyone is different and it is very cliché for me to say: she is F2, then she should cry a river of tears now or she is F1, then she should wear a silly grin on her face 24/7. It is interesting indeed to get pictures after the show so we can try to spoil but lets face it, we won't get kids drawings on the fridge every time right?

If I did not know this franchise, I would say Dani. But I know this franchise, and I think it is Matilda. Poppy will be F3 because I think she is the one who will be more upset since he begged her to stay for the long run. So those 3 are the one I see, everyone else is there for the drama. So far I enjoy this NZ season, it is refreshing. Art seems to be a nice guy... we'll see after the season right? :P

Last edited by HEA on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Thanks HEA for the recap! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Group_11

Has any one figured out the last girl on the date? They showed Natalie, Crystal, Matilda and Kristie. I think the brunette on the front left is Bridgette but doesn't any one know the last girl on Krisites team?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 pm

robinvi wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Group_11

Has any one figured out the last girl on the date? They showed Natalie, Crystal, Matilda and Kristie. I think the brunette on the front left is Bridgette but doesn't any one know the last girl on Krisites team?
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Dani_c10

The 3 girls in the pruple caps are Dani, Chrystal, and Natalie.

In the yellow caps are Kristie, and what seems to be Brigette in the left-hand corner closest to the camera? I am not sure if the other girl is Carissa (the person looks smaller framed)? It seems to me there is only one blonde in the yellow cap group and Kristie has long blonde hair.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:04 pm

This may be already addressed somewhere in here, but is there anywhere to watch this season online?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:This may be already addressed somewhere in here, but is there anywhere to watch this season online?

you can watch all the episodes on the the forum
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless