SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:26 am

I listened to her interview.......my intuition is so off or something.  Or she is lying. Or shes an actress. I dont know.   I saw more chemistry with she and Chris than any other girl. I could go on and on about specific times. And even the other night on ATFR.....but that could have just been on his part.  

I dont think she was ready to marry him the day of the FRC but she had said prior to that in Bali (week of Nov 9) that she was afraid once she told him she planned to wait to have sex when she was married, that he would break it off with her and she would be devastated. Then she is talking to Chriss mom (week of Nov 16) and she told her she was miserable a couple days in Bali thinking she was going home and never going to see Chris again. She started to cry at some point.  Then Mrs Soules had to inform her that she is in love with Chris, and she didnt realize it.  LOL  Later that week, on their LCD Chris tells her when she moves to Arlington he has her back.  She then says "i cant wait."  Then....the next day Chris sends her home....she doesnt cry or anything.  Then the twitter pics her sister posted soon after show her smiling.....no distress.

Any thoughts?  What she is saying does not add up!  I think she is either an actress that pretended to be a bachelorette for drama purposes.  Shes lying now to cover for hers and Chris relationship to keep it out of the public or she was a Mole on the show sent in to be an actress to help Chris in some way in this process.

I know I sound crazy....but none of this is adding up!!  Not even Chris and Whitney being happy....they look like friends when they are being interviewed.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:38 am

I think Whitney and Becca are friends and Becca being the classy girl she is, she is answering those questions the way Chris should have. They also broke up 4 month ago after spending 3-4 days together.

Maybe she is an actress wanna be. But what I saw at FRC was a woman who had been pushed and pushed to say ILY and was just emotionally worn out. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:39 am

I don't know Chrisbecca; tptb play with the contestants heads, and ours too. Everything we see on the show is suspect - it's like going into the mirror maze, you just never know if what you are seeing is what you think it is. It's probably horrible of me to bring this up because Emily's season nearly sunk the board ship with all our fighting. But it's a good example of how unreal things are. I bought the Emily/Jef love story in a big way, and boy, was that laughable. There's so much I'd like to say about THAT whole thing, but don't want to start the wars again. So, I'm trying very hard to not get emotional about these relationships and just enjoy it for what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:44 am

see2love wrote:Just watched her interview on tv! She lookedgorgeous.
Said she only spent a total of about 4 days with chris
She has no r grets about her decision.
She has another segment coming up later. 
http://www.kusi.com

This is what is totally ridiculous about the show and TPTB requiring a proposal. I remember Jason and Molly talked about this. Jason said he only spent about 24-30 hours with melissa and with Molly.

I am happy Becca was so mature and stayed out of the bubble. I am glad she said she did not fall in love. It is Chris that a lot of us were questioning and still do. Interesting that even Becca did not know if things would have been different if she told Chris what he wanted to hear. I guess time will tell with him. ;)

LOVE Becca and can't wait to see more of her post show. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:45 am

BKay wrote:I don't know Chrisbecca; tptb play with the contestants heads, and ours too. Everything we see on the show is suspect - it's like going into the mirror maze, you just never know if what you are seeing is what you think it is. It's probably horrible of me to bring this up because Emily's season nearly sunk the board ship with all our fighting. But it's a good example of how unreal things are. I bought the Emily/Jef love story in a big way, and boy, was that laughable. There's so much I'd like to say about THAT whole thing, but don't want to start the wars again. So, I'm trying very hard to not get emotional about these relationships and just enjoy it for what it is.

Good idea! See it could be just me and me being naive because i dont watch the Bachelor on a regular basis. All I can say is, if she was telling her truth every time she has spoken, then she is one confused girl! Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 47 3806527698

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:47 am

Chrisbecca wrote:I listened to her interview.......my intuition is so off or something.  Or she is lying. Or shes an actress. I dont know.   I saw more chemistry with she and Chris than any other girl. I could go on and on about specific times. And even the other night on ATFR.....but that could have just been on his part.  

I dont think she was ready to marry him the day of the FRC but she had said prior to that in Bali (week of Nov 9) that she was afraid once she told him she planned to wait to have sex when she was married, that he would break it off with her and she would be devastated. Then she is talking to Chriss mom (week of Nov 16) and she told her she was miserable a couple days in Bali thinking she was going home and never going to see Chris again. She started to cry at some point.  Then Mrs Soules had to inform her that she is in love with Chris, and she didnt realize it.  LOL  Later that week, on their LCD Chris tells her when she moves to Arlington he has her back.  She then says "i cant wait."  Then....the next day Chris sends her home....she doesnt cry or anything.  Then the twitter pics her sister posted soon after show her smiling.....no distress.

Any thoughts?  What she is saying does not add up!  I think she is either an actress that pretended to be a bachelorette for drama purposes.  Shes lying now to cover for hers and Chris relationship to keep it out of the public or she was a Mole on the show sent in to be an actress to help Chris in some way in this process.

I know I sound crazy....but none of this is adding up!!  Not even Chris and Whitney being happy....they look like friends when they are being interviewed.

IMO really nothing made sense this season. I know I saw a love story between B/C but always knew she was not going to be F1. She to me is a realist and that she was no way ready to a proposal or move to IA. When she said herself she only actually in the whole process spent a total of 4 days with him. I think she could see a future with C but wanted to get to know the real Chris in real life. She was not ready plain and simple but who is when you really do not know each other till after the show ends. That is why to me so many breakup. I also think she is a truly great woman that would never throw someone under the bus.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 am

I have a feeling that she realized she should back off of saying much about their chemistry, feelings, etc. because she is a really good person and doesn't want to do anything now to pour gasoline on the fire or hurt Chris and Whitney.

ETA: Whit90, we were thinking alike.

Last edited by BKay on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:51 am

I don't think there's anything weird about how Becca acted. I think she can just put things in perspective, since she never really entered the bubble. She was sad to lose him, but she'd already prepared herself for it and probably agreed that it was the best thing for everyone. Now it's ancient history and she can be happy for her friend and the guy she cared about. It would be rather selfish to still act upset about his decision (*cough*Britt*cough*).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:51 am

BKay wrote:I have a feeling that she realized she should back off of saying much about their chemistry, feelings, etc. because she is a really good person and doesn't want to do anything now to pour gasoline on the fire or hurt Chris and Whitney.

Bingo! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:07 am

Chrisbecca wrote:I listened to her interview.......my intuition is so off or something.  Or she is lying. Or shes an actress. I dont know.   I saw more chemistry with she and Chris than any other girl. I could go on and on about specific times. And even the other night on ATFR.....but that could have just been on his part.  

I'll hop on the crazy train with you for a few minutes. giggling Go see what I posted in the fan thread.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:11 am

My closed captioning actually said "Why can't we?", and if you listen to it closely, I do think that's what she's saying. I think that we probably didn't get to see all of that conversation, and it was probably their "official" breakup. I bet that Becca was upset or maybe even cried after that night, but was able to prepare herself for when she was on camera. And, honestly, I think that what the others are saying is true. She has said "that night, I did believe if I said ILY, he would have picked me" but then she quickly says "but, Whitney/Chris are perfect for each other so who knows?". So, I think that she's just trying to protect Whitney's feelings and not reveal the full extent of their conversations and interactions. And, I do think that once you get out of the Bachelor bubble, your feelings dissipate pretty quickly. I remember that Jason Mesnick looked heartbroken when he got dumped by Deanna, but he said in his podcast, that he was partying with the producers and crewmen that night and was completely over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:20 am

^^ i clearly heard C said : "I got your bak. We will figure it out." then B said: " I cant wait" with a little smile on her face. Maybe she bought that C would fight against TPTB for not having a proposal ending?.

Not that it really matter now, actually... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz