SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:38 pm

julychild wrote:Part 2:

*No, she is not in love now
* No, she is not dating. She is looking
* The girls are made to talk about the dates,when person on 1-on-1 gets back
* She knew what was coming at the FRC, and she had prepared herself, which was why she didn't cry
* Even if Chris was living in San Diego, the outcome would have been the same. She didn't fall in love
* She doesn't think (not sure) the outcome would have been different if she had given Chris the answer he wanted, during their LCD.
* She thinks Chris and Whitney are perfectly matched, and she has kept in touch, so she knows they are happy, and she is excited for them

Anyone else, who listened can add whatever I missed. That is one beautiful woman, right there,but that dress is short!!!!!!!

I think the only change I would make is that she said that they were genuinely excited to hear about the dates, because they are so extravagant. Also, she talked about how she actually enjoyed and understood having her cell phone being taken away because she could completely focus on Chris. She also said that, from her last conversation with Chris, it seemed like Chris might have picked her if she was ready but she's not sure because he and Whitney seem perfect for each other. She said that hardest part about the FRC was the finality of it, because she had been focused on only Chris for such a long time.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:39 pm

I think it might have been a romper. Otherwise I don't know how she could stand up. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 pm

whit90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Ready to Mingle!! :cutesmile!: . Bring on Tim Tebow !!Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 3806527698

i am still amazed all SD contestants were dumpee (all F2 (?)). Good Roberto, once a F1, has moved there to compensate the track record... giggling

Yes Roberto is right there hopefully he watched the news tonight because she looked HOT ! She handled that interview with pure class and grace. She will not have to be single and mingle to much longer.

:yes: cheerleader A Roberca pairing just means too much hawtness to my eye! eyedrool :girlfan

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:42 pm

whit90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Ready to Mingle!! :cutesmile!: . Bring on Tim Tebow !!Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 3806527698

i am still amazed all SD contestants were dumpee (all F2 (?)). Good Roberto, once a F1, has moved there to compensate the track record... giggling

Yes Roberto is right there hopefully he watched the news tonight because she looked HOT ! She handled that interview with pure class and grace. She will not have to be single and mingle to much longer.

Since Becca has said it over and over again that Chris is her type, even her family thought so, then I don't see Roberto as being her type. I see her more with a Chris Lambton (type) than a Roberto.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

:yes: cheerleader A Roberca pairing just means too much hawtness to my eye!  eyedrool :girlfan

Agreed. Definitely two of the most beautiful (both inside and out) contestants to ever come on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 pm

sfrank wrote:Damn I missed it!

At the end, Brandi said if you missed the first part and want to see the full interview then go to the website, so I guess it'll be up there somewhere at some point.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 pm

sfrank wrote:Damn I missed it!

i beleve they will put the segment online yes , on the Kusi Website...(KY..something..not sure about site address..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

:yes: cheerleader A Roberca pairing just means too much hawtness to my eye!  eyedrool :girlfan

Last I read , ( I think on here), Roberto had a GF .Actually I think she's either a model or posed for playboy no idea something like that. I do like T-Bow for Becca though. I think there beliefs would line up alot better. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
julychild wrote:Part 2:

*No, she is not in love now
* No, she is not dating. She is looking
* The girls are made to talk about the dates,when person on 1-on-1 gets back
* She knew what was coming at the FRC, and she had prepared herself, which was why she didn't cry
* Even if Chris was living in San Diego, the outcome would have been the same. She didn't fall in love
* She doesn't think (not sure) the outcome would have been different if she had given Chris the answer he wanted, during their LCD.
* She thinks Chris and Whitney are perfectly matched, and she has kept in touch, so she knows they are happy, and she is excited for them

Anyone else, who listened can add whatever I missed. That is one beautiful woman, right there,but that dress is short!!!!!!!

I think the only change I would make is that she said that they were genuinely excited to hear about the dates, because they are so extravagant. Also, she talked about how she actually enjoyed and understood having her cell phone being taken away because she could completely focus on Chris. She also said that, from her last conversation with Chris, it seemed like Chris might have picked her if she was ready but she's not sure because he and Whitney seem perfect for each other. She said that hardest part about the FRC was the finality of it, because she had been focused on only Chris for such a long time.

bestbud!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Could you imagine the babies they would have firework
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Jolena wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Last I read , ( I think on here), Roberto had a GF .Actually I think she's either a model or posed for playboy no idea something like that. I do like T-Bow for Becca though. I think there beliefs would line up alot better. jmo

He was dating Sarah Jean Underwood...playmate of the year, which year I forget.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:46 pm

julychild wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Since Becca has said it over and over again that Chris is her type, even her family thought so, then I don't see Roberto as being her type. I see her more with a Chris Lambton (type) than a Roberto.

OK..let's throw Coach Brian on the list of her 'type'... giggling . Maybe the Bromance can do a double date with Sismance Whit/Becca. No...not awkward at all giggling Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 45 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz