SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:44 am

The audience had to wait to be taken to their location for the taping I'm guessing.

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kiltburn Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:46 am

But the first girl was taking about it already in progress and who it was with...a diff girl said they hadn't started yet ( one hour ago)and hadn't let audience in ? Just trying to sleuth laugh out loud

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:03 am

Kiltburn wrote:But the first girl was taking about it already in progress and who it was with...a diff girl said they hadn't started yet ( one hour ago)and hadn't let audience in ? Just trying to sleuth laugh out loud

It would be appreciated if you post the tweets so we can all see and discuss. Copy and paste username and the whole tweet (remove emojis) providing it's not a private account.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 am

I will but I'm new and not sure of the rules I screenshot both can show those?

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:05 am

Christina Leveille
‏@cwisteena
Currently waiting to enter the live taping of the bachelorette

Christina Leveille ‏@cwisteena 2h2 hours ago
@maddie_higman it's happening

Maddie Higman ‏@maddie_higman 2h2 hours ago
@cwisteena wait what are they taping???

Christina Leveille ‏@cwisteena 2h2 hours ago
@maddie_higman no idea.. It looks like it might be like a tell all or something but I feel like it's too early for that

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:08 am

Not to share too much, but I know they were being shuttled over to the taping around 3 pm PST. So this girl probably saw all the people waiting for that.

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:18 am

That's the one but she was signed up for it...but I feel terrible he other girl just said she was told not to tweet what she had or they r threatening to sue...I don't know how to do it on my iPad...her name is @megaanobrienn... She will delete soon I bet but I have screenshot...it sounds like a different event

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:19 am

@Megaanobrienn: been at a bachelorette filming for maybe a minute and I already want to shoot 20 girls
@Megaanobrienn: @owch its Kaitlin haha

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:20 am

That was 4 hrs ago..vs the other one that hadn't started till 2 hrs ago

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:23 am

^The call time for the taping was 1 pm PST. The audience members then had to wait to be shuttled over to the date location. It's all for one date.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:34 am

Megaanobrienn @Megaanobrienn · 55m 55 minutes ago

all I have to say is this seasons bachelorette has some fine ass men

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:33 pm

I don't understand how these people are tweeting at the filming when they aren't allowed to take their cell phones or camera's into the taping. no no From attending in the past myself I know this to be what happens .The instructions for this taping were very clear that your to leave cell phones in the car or they will be taken from you.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1