SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:40 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I posted this in Nick's thread, thought I should post it here for further sleuthing of the guys sited in San Antonio today.

MiniDiva wrote:The guys are standing at 111 E. Crockett Street across from the entry at RiverWalk.  See Map link.   In the picture below you can see the entry way to River Walk, right above the thumb you can see a River Walk sign and then on the Red Brick Building you see a gold plaque, which is the address sign for 111 E. Crockett Street.    My guess is they are waiting for Kaitlyn OR their ride after visiting River Walk on their own or on a very large group date.   Smiley

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 CBYkU59UkAAFT82
@JordonGriebner
Is that Nick in the middle of that group of guys?
Is that also Kaitlyn standing in front of the guy in the blue shirt or just a producer?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Is that also Kaitlyn standing in front of the guy in the blue shirt or just a producer?
I think it may be a producer. IMO some of the men would be talking to Kaitlyn if she were there instead of just standing around.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:17 am

So it seems IMO, going by the photo, that possibly Tanner, JJ, Joe, Big Ben, maybe Ben2 also in the black shirt to the right(not sure though), Shawn B. and Nick are still on the show. Also my guess is that the guy in the light blue shirt talking to big Ben is mystery guy from 1 on 1 date in NYC.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:30 am

I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 CBYkU59UkAAFT82_named_zpslogbuodd

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:57 am

from elan

Mar 18
LA people! Tomorrow! Come meet us and see a The Bachelorette date LIVE! Email bachelorfans@gmail.com for details. And let's hug each other!

Mar 25
NYC. 4pm. Stage 48. 605 W. 48th street. 18+. Come see #TheBachelorette live taping. Bring friends. Don't be insane

you know what? i think they purposefully allow spoilers to get the buzz going these days - they're a lot more open book about things probably accepting the inevitable with this age of technology - they allow participation more than ever -- in that sense I wonder if the nick surprise was planned to be spoiled
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:33 am

emusha wrote:from elan

Mar 18
LA people! Tomorrow! Come meet us and see a The Bachelorette date LIVE! Email bachelorfans@gmail.com for details. And let's hug each other!

Mar 25
NYC. 4pm. Stage 48. 605 W. 48th street. 18+. Come see #TheBachelorette live taping. Bring friends. Don't be insane

you know what? i think they purposefully allow spoilers to get the buzz going these days - they're a lot more open book about things probably accepting the inevitable with this age of technology - they allow participation more than ever -- in that sense I wonder if the nick surprise was planned to be spoiled
:yes: Definitely think they encourage the spoilers! Heck, spoilers increase the buzz, and increase sleuthing even on here, especially when things are done in public, posted on SM, spoiled, etc,.

Chris H. said they met with Millsy to talk about changing the game and that social media has changed the game and so spoilers are inevitable. They definitely changed the game with Chris S. season.
- They had public dates for their F1 (Whitney: mural, wedding), public dates for what their early chosen bachelorette lead (Britt: concert) and even public date for their scandalous girl (Jade: high school football).
- SM changed the game for the next bachelorette. Keeping Britt on definitely showed they wanted her as lead but the public support was for Kaitlyn so they made that happen.
- Aaand, they had their insiders (People and Us Weekly) with blogging and narrating the story, imo (they get publicity/$$ and these two media outlets get credibility in getting the story correct -- win-win).
-  I even think that RS has a *deal* of sorts with them or else they are letting things out the bag more so that anyone can figure out things like one could with Whitney and that mural date and meeting Chris' friends (an obvious, public spoiled date that clinched who the F1 was long before the show was edited together). RS didn't have episode-by-episode spoilers early on. He didn't reveal all the people early on... Sounds to me like it is either a case of an exclusive spoiler pipeline and holding off on some things intentionally while getting the inside scoop and/or just guessing from viewers who are present during filming and post on SM, etc since it is so public nowadays.

And in regards to Nick, would not surprise me if he is in on it too. Wouldn't surprise me if he is tweeting and still on the show either. They could just have someone else do it or not even care anymore about taking phones away until they get to F6 or something.

The whole show has become interactive with social media, blogging, even this board. Maybe that is the next thing... where viewers get to start their bachelor/ette journey through social media/media and continue on as the show airs as well as afterwards. The focus has long been the show and then post-show. It seems that the tide is turning to pre-show as well and that viewers want to know what is going on before it hits their television screens. If anything, tptb letting things get spoiled and allowing it/not controlling SM pre-show either (certainly didn't with F1 Whitney) the producers realize this and want to whet the appetites of viewers and give them a *show* before it airs.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Mar 18

Mar 25

:yes: Definitely think they encourage the spoilers! Heck, spoilers increase the buzz, and increase sleuthing even on here, especially when things are done in public, posted on SM, spoiled, etc,.

Chris H. said they met with Millsy to talk about changing the game and that social media has changed the game and so spoilers are inevitable. They definitely changed the game with Chris S. season.
- They had public dates for their F1 (Whitney: mural, wedding), public dates for what their early chosen bachelorette lead (Britt: concert) and even public date for their scandalous girl (Jade: high school football).
- SM changed the game for the next bachelorette. Keeping Britt on definitely showed they wanted her as lead but the public support was for Kaitlyn so they made that happen.
- Aaand, they had their insiders (People and Us Weekly) with blogging and narrating the story, imo (they get publicity/$$ and these two media outlets get credibility in getting the story correct -- win-win).
-  I even think that RS has a *deal* of sorts with them or else they are letting things out the bag more so that anyone can figure out things like one could with Whitney and that mural date and meeting Chris' friends (an obvious, public spoiled date that clinched who the F1 was long before the show was edited together). RS didn't have episode-by-episode spoilers early on. He didn't reveal all the people early on... Sounds to me like it is either a case of an exclusive spoiler pipeline and holding off on some things intentionally while getting the inside scoop and/or just guessing from viewers who are present during filming and post on SM, etc since it is so public nowadays.

And in regards to Nick, would not surprise me if he is in on it too. Wouldn't surprise me if he is tweeting and still on the show either. They could just have someone else do it or not even care anymore about taking phones away until they get to F6 or something.

The whole show has become interactive with social media, blogging, even this board. Maybe that is the next thing... where viewers get to start their bachelor/ette journey through social media/media and continue on as the show airs as well as afterwards. The focus has long been the show and then post-show. It seems that the tide is turning to pre-show as well and that viewers want to know what is going on before it hits their television screens. If anything, tptb letting things get spoiled and allowing it/not controlling SM pre-show either (certainly didn't with F1 Whitney) the producers realize this and want to whet the appetites of viewers and give them a *show* before it airs.

JMO

Well said, AAL!..one of prime examples was Whitney's PP "Wanna be Iowan" , i thought that was the weirdest obvious ever thus could probably being set to counter the spoiler. We know thats not the case.. laugh out loud. Then she also throwed in WTA viewing party where sleuthers here being able to dissect from Lori's (Chris's sis) friends that she is the winner. Another first.

Honestly, nothing about this show can surprise me anymore :P . I think they just dont give a single care for the spoilers , if not direct/undirectly 'endorse' it . Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 CBYkU59UkAAFT82_named_zpslogbuodd

I think Corey is the guy you named as Ryan B. No idea who the guy behind Ben 1 is. The rest I agree with.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:22 am

mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

I think Corey is the guy you named as Ryan B. No idea who the guy behind Ben 1 is. The rest I agree with.
The only thing giving me pause is that Corey doesn't have a lot of med/dark brown hair....Ryan B does and we know that Ryan B made it to NY for sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:48 am

I think their hair colour is actually pretty similar. Ryan's might be a bit darker, but the guy in the pic doesn't have really dark hair either. Ryan also has long sideburns, which I can't see in the pic, but then again it's really small. Just his height and jawline made me think of Corey first.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:18 am

mindless wrote:

I have no idea other than Nick and Shawn - but find it rather hilarious that those 2 who I can pick out and who I expect Kaitlyn has some major interest in are dressed like twins. giggling Trying to confuse her? (Nick, because I just totally can see them having "it" and Shawn because of the tip from the sumo date that she was really into him).

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:56 am

Mar 18

Mar 25

I would almost think that has to do with Britt.....the hug part.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1