SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Monalisamiami83 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:40 am

I heard Ryan B was eliminated, so it's probably not him in the picture above.

Monalisamiami83

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Wanderlust Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 am

I know Ben #2 isn't back in Denver yet so he should be somewhere in that photo.

Wanderlust

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:41 am

Monalisamiami83 wrote:I heard Ryan B was eliminated, so it's probably not him in the picture above.

Do you think your confident in what you heard is true? Thanks for sharing.

Wanderlust wrote:I know Ben #2 isn't back in Denver yet so he should be somewhere in that photo.

Can you ID him in that pic? Thanks for the update on his status!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Monalisamiami83 wrote:I heard Ryan B was eliminated, so it's probably not him in the picture above.

Do you think your confident in what you heard is true? Thanks for sharing.

Wanderlust wrote:I know Ben #2 isn't back in Denver yet so he should be somewhere in that photo.

Can you ID him in that pic? Thanks for the update on his status!

I know Ben #2 is not home yet, but I don't really see him in the picture unless he is behind someone. Hum maybe he was on a date??

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:55 am

Thanks ICU, I didn't think I saw him there either. He might be one of the reflection people.

We often see the remaining contestants arriving at a hotel when they are at their next location. As someone pointed out, maybe they have just arrived and are waiting for camera crew.

Does anyone know at this point how many contestants should be remaining, factoring in +1 for Nick and -1 for Brady?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped
Does anyone know at this point how many contestants should be remaining, factoring in +1 for Nick and -1 for Brady?

This would be helpful to know how many guys should be remaining now.  The guys in the S.A. photo could just be hanging out while Kaitlyn was on another date.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:59 pm

According to what RS is hearing, Kaitlyn is giving Bob Guiney a run for his money re: making out with contestants laugh out loud

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Is anyone really surprised? Does anyone really care? Embarressed!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:03 pm

I don't blame her. All her guys are hot laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:According to what RS is hearing, Kaitlyn is giving Bob Guiney a run for his money re: making out with contestants laugh out loud

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 3806527698  We'll have to see how that translates to film. Chris Soules seems to have kissed the most girls ever and those kisses weren't very inspiring.
Now Arie's kisses were worth watching.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:07 pm

^ he actually said Bob Guiney and Chris Soules, though it appeared like Chris wasn't into lots of them.

Not a bit surprising but good to know she's not holding back laugh out loud. Love it.

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Des kissed a lot of guys and it worked okay for her. Good for Kaitlyn. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1