SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:15 pm

Yes we have 2 Shawn's and 2 Ben's. I'm waiting for the source on the pic with the circles, so I can zoom in the dark haired guy.

I thought it was Eric. If someone knows the source, please let me know. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes we have 2 Shawn's and 2 Ben's. I'm waiting for the source on the pic with the circles, so I can zoom in the dark haired guy.

I thought it was Eric. If someone knows the source, please let me know. TY.

Here's the original twitter account GA.

@Elizabethrose52

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 11l0crb

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Thank you MOT! Well, IDK, sure looks like him to me. The hairline IMO is exactly the same.

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Eric11

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Eric111

@Elizabethrose52

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Sorry for the double post, is thhis Ryan M?

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Ryan_m10

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Ryan10

@Elizabethrose52

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm

That looks just like him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Looks like 2 guys are sucking their thumbs or biting their nails.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:20 pm

IMO, yes for the Eric match, no for the Ryan match.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Looks like 2 guys are sucking their thumbs or biting their nails.....

...possibly wondering what they got themselves into. thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 3806527698
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Looks like 2 guys are sucking their thumbs or biting their nails.....

I would be less than happy and nervous if this was asked of me. This is wrong on many levels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Beagle wrote:IMO, yes for the Eric match, no for the Ryan match.

ditto here :yes: , probably the latter is the unknown?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:48 pm

He is too far away in the picture to determine, but I wonder if the blond guy with the white headband is Shawn Evans?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I would be less than happy and nervous if this was asked of me. This is wrong on many levels.

I'd like to pick your brain, if you will indulge me, and play devil's advocate....

I agree that the sumo outfits probably violate a law about indecent public exposure. This is CA...anyone know the laws there? Doing this on the street as opposed to on a closed set seems to risk breaking the law. But, maybe it doesn't break a CA law and tptb knew it didn't so they went ahead and did it on the street.

On what other level(s) would this be wrong? Just curious to hear what others think. Playing devil's advocate.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1