SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:57 pm

It's totally a joke. thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 3806527698
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Beagle wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^I hope it is "real" news and not about hot tubs.   giggling

O M G ... now I've read everything

It could probably be an April Fools joke.

If you click the link to see the list of authorized retailers it says "Happy April Fool's Day!" So yes - a joke.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 CBYkU59UkAAFT82_named_zpslogbuodd

I am a bit perplexed. The 2 shadows you see….where would those guys be standing? I think they wouldn't be totally hidden if they were behind the other guys.
At the tip of the blue arrow, there is one guy. At the arrow just behind who is labelled as Corey, there is another blue shirt with a white collar. Mostly you can see them in the reflections of the windows cause they are standing beside and hidden from the other guys.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Marquez  @hick_spanic_1
They're filming the Bachelorette at my work.

If this isn't an April Fools joke, further down his Twitter feed is this - 

Mar 24 - There was an explosion next door to my work. 

Also, Mar 24 
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Downtown-S-A-building-evacuated-bomb-squad-6155290.php?cmpid=twitter-mobile

In the vicinity are 2 hotels, some restaurants, and two services (Discovery World Learning Centre & Boys Town TX) that I think could be possible locations.  I could have missed something.  Oh, and he could have changed jobs so who knows! Plus, he didn't say "today". 

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

welcomeyall KDizzle Can you confirm that's not Corey in the pic above?

AL - I put names to the guys last night, but I had Clint (where you have Corey)?

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Guys111
I have him in the back in the blue and white checked shirt between "big" Ben and Nick.  I still see 2 other guys in the reflection of the window. Both are in blue shirts.  One has a white collar, one without a collar.  The guy with no collar seems to have very dark arms.

GA, according to RS, Clint was let go in Epi 3 after the Sumo wrestling date.  I am going to re-check some of the dates.  I am wondering if Justin is still there and in that pic.

KDizzle mentioned she knows Corey and he wasn't in the pic. I was trying to confirm which pic KDizzle meant.

You can't see a reflection in front of the pole because the pole is in the way, so there's no way of knowing if someone is standing in front of the pole. I do see an arm or something that looks like a strap over a shoulder? next to Ben. If you look at Ben's chest, you can see it.
Here's what I see with the guys.  Hope they can be seen.  

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 Hidden10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:11 pm

I definitely do see someone where the right red arrow is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:15 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^I hope it is "real" news and not about hot tubs.   giggling

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · 10m10 minutes ago  
Hot stuff!!!

http://warnerbrostv.tumblr.com/post/115154933215/the-bachelor-hot-tub …

O M G ... now I've read everything

April Fool's Joke???? April 1, date on it??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:17 pm

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 CBiA8Y5UkAAleCM

(SPOILER): Group date being filmed right now in Market Square. And yes, Nick is on it.

Source RS Twitter

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:26 pm

laura ‏@lauracgarza  29m29 minutes ago
behind the scenes of The Bachelorette being filmed at Market Square (rose emoji)
1:03 PM - 1 Apr 2015
thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 CBiB9G4UIAAVc-C
thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 CBiB9HLUUAAqOmx

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Nick and his henleys. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:58 pm

jordann  @srslyJordanGene  
 ·   17m  17 minutes ago  
Oh. My. God. Just met the bachelorette Kaitlyn!! Im literally dying as you can see https://instagram.com/p/08jCPJEvL-/

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 2exu64g

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 52 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 pm

I guess Elan didn't think it was necessary to spoil the location in advance this time 'round. 
Am I the only one who thinks going to a restaurant on a group date is odd?  Maybe they'll have to prepare food?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1