SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Thanks for sharing GA!!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:28 pm

Wow GA! Great info! Congratulations!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:32 pm

Hard to tell from a distance but Chris looks like he could be a cutie.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Great find/info GA!.clapping! ..re: Kait into Shawn : so apparently Kait is a fan of Gosling...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:07 am

No credit to me what so ever! Smiley

We need to find these guys, with names like Joe and JJ it's hard!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 am

Thank you for sharing!!!
Why did you nickname JJ "Tats"?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:30 am

Thanks for the info GA.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:35 am

Thanks GA. I thought I had missed some photos that showed her into him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn was very much into Shawn B, something to keep our eyes on!
He's cute so I don't blame her giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:47 am

Diana wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn was very much into Shawn B, something to keep our eyes on!
He's cute so I don't blame her giggling

I'm not feeling him. He reminds me too much of Max from this seasons of Survivor:

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_H4_MxwWv1N6t8c2KhsvhjFu3gKj7i_EmHnNyDNFulMOJlLaUZg

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:50 am

Maybe he was the best looking one on the date so she payed more attention to him? Lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:51 am

california90 wrote:Maybe he was the best looking one on the date so she payed more attention to him? Lol
cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1