SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Eric - yes.
Ryan - possibly.
Blonde guy with headband vein Shawn? Possibly.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

thealamo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:49 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Looks like 2 guys are sucking their thumbs or biting their nails.....

I would be less than happy and nervous if this was asked of me. This is wrong on many levels.

I'd like to pick your brain, if you will indulge me, and play devil's advocate....

I agree that the sumo outfits probably violate a law about indecent public exposure. This is CA...anyone know the laws there?  Doing this on the street as opposed to on a closed set seems to risk breaking the law. But, maybe it doesn't break a CA law and tptb knew it didn't so they went ahead and did it on the street.

On what other level(s) would this be wrong? Just curious to hear what others think. Playing devil's advocate.  

Devil's advocate here giggling
I've been to a sumo stable in Japan.  The garb is authentic - traditional attire for this type of wrestling. It is as typical of the sport as hockey gear or a baseball uniform. Basically it is just culturally foreign here.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:52 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Looks like 2 guys are sucking their thumbs or biting their nails.....

I would be less than happy and nervous if this was asked of me. This is wrong on many levels.

I'd like to pick your brain, if you will indulge me, and play devil's advocate....

I agree that the sumo outfits probably violate a law about indecent public exposure. This is CA...anyone know the laws there?  Doing this on the street as opposed to on a closed set seems to risk breaking the law. But, maybe it doesn't break a CA law and tptb knew it didn't so they went ahead and did it on the street.

On what other level(s) would this be wrong? Just curious to hear what others think. Playing devil's advocate.  

I will play! handwave
According to me and on my levels, it is wrong. I am uncomfortable with this type of activity because of the attire, the activity to be done in the attire and forum that it might be done in (public). I would be uncomfortable as a participant and someone observing. Because I am not comfortable with it, I would not want to sanction being any part of it.
Let me clarify. I am not opposed to sumo wrestling. I am opposed to people doing something they may not be comfortable doing. Now if it was kind of a joke thing where you have those huge blow up sumo outfits covering you and you go in like huge bumper balls to compete, that is a bit different like a joke thing--no harm, no foul. I
I am not into partially naked competitions unless it is between consulting adults in privacy.
This in a nutshell is why I would never be a part of the show. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Oh my gawd! They have totally jumped the shark with those sumo wrestling outfits.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes we have 2 Shawn's and 2 Ben's. I'm waiting for the source on the pic with the circles, so I can zoom in the dark haired guy.

I thought it was Eric. If someone knows the source, please let me know. TY.
When I posted the original tweet included the source.

Edited to add. in the other pic, not necessarily the one that was enlarged, you can see the blond guy's head bent down or at an angle and I believe I can see a pony tail at the back and think the blond guy with the head band is actually Justin.

All I can say is that the guys picked are extremely tall this season it seems. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:14 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6h6 hours ago

No "Daily Links" today. It will return on Monday. Group date yesterday was with 5 guys I haven't given you yet. Have more on Monday.
1 retweet 20 favorites
============================

So in light of that tweet, didn't we here find Eric, Shawn B and Justin from the wrestling date and wasn't Shawn Evans released by RS, therefore, couldn't he blond guy with the white headband be Justin once again. I do think that Shawn B and Eric are the other two for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:27 pm

About the sumo wrestling date - I hate that tp does this type of thing to contestants and I also despise the regular wrestling date. A good friend of mine grew up where wrestling was a school sport and was totally chill about it, but that is foreign in my area and seems barbaric to me. Throw guys in an arena and let them go at each other? yuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Remember what happened to Ames on the boxing date during Ashley's season?
Barbaric.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:57 pm

I don't think the wrestling (sumo or otherwise) is as potentially dangerous as boxing.  I don't watch wrestling or boxing myself. But twice they've had a boxing date on this show, and twice men have gotten concussions. (Ames and spoiled to have occured this season, too).

I am not offended by the guys wearing the sumo uniforms. They are authentic. If there was a professional swimming date, I'd expect Speedo suits.

Now, I personally wouldn't wish to don the sumo suit, but in the spectrum of all things TB, there were many other things I found equally as 'exposing' and even more demeaning.

The male stripper date on Andi's season was intended to be sexually provocative.  Sumo not so much. They are participating in the national sport of Japan.

The topless photo shoot of Ashley's and the all nude photo shoot of Andi's were way worse.  Jmoaa

Plus, any one of them is free to sit out of an activity if they are that uncomfortable with it.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Have they filmed any one on one's yet? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:06 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I don't think the wrestling (sumo or otherwise) is as potentially dangerous as boxing.  I don't watch wrestling or boxing myself. But twice they've had a boxing date on this show, and twice men have gotten concussions. (Ames and spoiled to have occured this season, too).

I am not offended by the guys wearing the sumo uniforms. They are authentic. If there was a professional swimming date, I'd expect Speedo suits.

Now, I personally wouldn't wish to don the sumo suit, but in the spectrum of all things TB, there were many other things I found equally as 'exposing' and even more demeaning.

The male stripper date on Andi's season was intended to be sexually provocative.  Sumo not so much. They are participating in the national sport of Japan.

The topless photo shoot of Ashley's and the all nude photo shoot of Andi's were way worse.  Jmoaa

I agree. There are quite a few things they do on this show that are extremely distasteful to me.
In essence, I have been viewing considerably less each season. I don't watch BIP or is precursor at all.
However, I do enjoy my involvement with the forum. :Nod:
I see you used an AA. Love it. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:21 pm

That shows how much I know about this - I was actually thinking of that boxing match but said wrestling. In my best Emily Litella voice "never mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1