SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 am

northernviewer wrote:I didn't participate much this season so I'm not familiar with the pics of Kaitly that are being talked about. Were they Jade-like or just sleezy?  She seems like she's a major partier to me, so are they just drunk party pics?  Very curious to know.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 CAFVeWBUgAAyWCu

I don't really think it's all that big deal, but I think this and her videos are partly why she wasn't considered for the B'ette at first and I do think the majority of viewers probably would be turned off by it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:48 am

sanlee088 wrote:I don't believe either one look as if they are ready for marriage. I want Kaitlyn to be the next bachelorette, but I never expected to watch and see a marriage in the end. I want to see her as the next Bachelorette for her awesomeness and funny personality. JMO

I have no idea if either is ready for marriage but I'd say that Britt is closer to it than Kaitlyn. From what I've discerned about Britt from this site is that she doesn't sleep around (thought I read she hasn't slept with anybody for a few years but I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong) she's involved with charities thT help children, she's usually in jeans and sneakers and seems to be genuinely kind. She wasn't perfect. It nobody was or is. Big deal she wants to be an actress, actresses do get married from time to time and she's not the first or last to go on reality tv. I may end up disliking her at the end of her season if she is indeed the ette but as of now I think she's a decent person.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:52 am

Ya - pics like that are the kind that people are warned about posting. Stuff like that just doesn't go away once it's on SM. Extremely shortsighted. I think when I used the word raunchy to describe some of her behaviour was appropriate.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suglitz3 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:55 am

I agree northernviewer. If you look at Britts instagram. She seems like a genuinely good person. She even is quick to ask people not to badmouth other contestants. That is character. She is an aquarius like me...so scanning her instagram...she fits...humanitarian...love of live and others..and eccentric. I think they are both good. But I am hoping Britt gets it. And when people say she is in it for the fame...They need to look at the other contestant as well...who also models...did a music video and has been all about the limelight and following andi in endorsing everything on her instagram. Britts looks nothing like that. Just pure positive vibes.

Suglitz3

Back to top Go down

Post by Suglitz3 Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:56 am

Life*

Suglitz3

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:03 am

welcomebanner Suglitz3!

I don't care if Kaitlyn likes or liked to party. I just think she comes across as a much more real person than Britt has and definitely more empathetic. Britt seems all about Britt and didn't seem to care about anyone else's feelings on the show. That says a lot more to me than her SM persona.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:07 am

Totally agree Albean.

I want Kaitlyn as the bachelorette because I can relate to her. Britt I think is always putting on a show. Kaitlyn looked visibly PO'd at the AFTR, Britt seemed like a pig in sh!t.

Based on that reaction alone I want Kaitlyn.

As others have said I don't watch this show for the probability of an actual relationship coming out it, if you are you are watching the wrong show IMO. Big Brother has a better probability of long standing relationships IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:15 am

Suglitz3 wrote:I agree northernviewer. If you look at Britts instagram. She seems like a genuinely good person. She even is quick to ask people not to badmouth other contestants.  That is character. She is an aquarius like me...so scanning her instagram...she fits...humanitarian...love of live and others..and eccentric. I think they are both good. But I am hoping Britt gets it. And when people say she is in it for the fame...They need to look at the other contestant as well...who also models...did a music video and has been all about the limelight and following andi in endorsing everything on her instagram. Britts looks nothing like that. Just pure positive vibes.

I agree - real life actions are more reliable than a reality show drama edit IMO

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:22 am

I must have missed the post where Britt asked her followers not to badmouth other contestants. I follow her on IG and the comments on her posts were pretty much all Carly-basing. Some of the most disguising things Ive read on the internet. If she wanted to stop that, she could (see Becca's post where she says if any of her followers bash Whitney, she will ban them).

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:23 am

I don't think either would be there to find a husband but I'd enjoy Kaitlyn so much more.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:27 am

I see nothing wrong with that pic of Kaitlyn. hmmm Kinda annoying how Kaitlyn gets branded as not "classy" or "marriage material" just because she tells dirty jokes and likes to party. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 am

Diana wrote:I don't think either would be there to find a husband but I'd enjoy Kaitlyn so much more.

Same here. When it was first mentioned that she could get the bachelorette role, I said that I wouldn't care if she was not there to find a husband (or ready for it) I just wanted to see what she said in PI's and hear all the one liners she comes up with. Smiley I just prefer her over Britt. I see everyone has their own likes and dislikes and that is okay. Smiley

I can't wait to find out tomorrow who the lead is. I'm thinking Mr Write has good info and it will be Britt.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83