SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:57 am

Them both staying would be fun (even tho I can't stand Brit) and it would be harder for RS to spoil cherry on top :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:04 am

The worst part of this all if going to be all the angst from whoever is the Ette that her f1 or final few didn't want her but wanted the other one. That crying, whining and dramatics are going to last all season, tptb love nothing more than an insecure Ette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:21 am

Alanna wrote:The worst part of this all if going to be all the angst from whoever is the Ette that her f1 or final few didn't want her but wanted the other one. That crying, whining and dramatics are going to last all season, tptb love nothing more than an insecure Ette.

They can make this work with two girls to the end, let both girls walk away with a guy.  This could be fun watch both girls who are quite different date the same men and have an elimination process of the guys, not the 'ette.  Britt and Kaitlyn are so different from each other and even though competing for the same guys, will pursue the guys differently.   I am Team Kaitlyn for sure.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:23 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Alanna wrote:The worst part of this all if going to be all the angst from whoever is the Ette that her f1 or final few didn't want her but wanted the other one. That crying, whining and dramatics are going to last all season, tptb love nothing more than an insecure Ette.

They can make this work with two girls to the end, let both girls walk away with a guy.  This could be fun watch both girls who are quite different date the same men and have an elimination process of the guys, not the 'ette.  Britt and Kaitlyn are so different from each other and even though competing for the same guys, will pursue the guys differently.   I am Team Kaitlyn for sure.

I think it would be a good way to salvage this mess. They get Britt like they want and the viewers get Kaitlyn who seem to prefer her. I think it would be way more interesting than doing the same old thing after the 1st epi. I just don't know if they can plan it at this late date. You know how much they want to be control.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:32 pm

albean99 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

I think it would be a good way to salvage this mess. They get Britt like they want and the viewers get Kaitlyn who seem to prefer her. I think it would be way more interesting than doing the same old thing after the 1st epi. I just don't know if they can plan it at this late date. You know how much they want to be control.

The premise of two to the end sounds great and a lot of fun, but I agree it's too much work at this stage in the game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

CH was on Access Hollywood last night, and he basically said that one of the 'ettes is going to be gone the first night. There were 2 people interviewing him, and they didn't seem happy about it at all. He said that nothing was written in stone yet, but with filming starting either tonight or tomorrow night (per RS), I doubt they would have the time to switch it to a season like that. One other interesting thing he said and that it was a really heated and volatile discussion determining who would be the bachelorette. I wonder if it's not so much "who" they were going to choose, but the format of having the 2 bachelorettes that got some of the decision makers up in arms? Maybe if some of them aren't happy about this decision, and it's a giant flop all around, we never have to worry about them doing this ever again. I bet all the previous bachelorettes are so thankful that this was not done on their season. If they were going to do this, I think a good season to have done it would have been Brad's 1.0 season. Between Deanna and Jenny, neither was really F1 or F2 because he didn't chose either one. Not that I think it would ever be a good idea, but their excuse that fans were divided between Kaitlyn and Britt is hogwash, imo.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:53 pm

I thinks its best to keep both girls the whole season at this point. They've gotten so much backlash about feminism and only wanting Kaitlyn and wanting to get rid of Britt and whatever else reasons people pull out of their butts. Just keep them both. That way, EVERYBODYS happy. Well...not everybody. But all sides of the spectrum will be touched. Plus, it would be great entertainment and drama. They have gotten so much backlash about the feminism debate (more than the Kaitlyn thing) that just keep bothing seems to be the safest and most logical choice at this point. They wouldn't have to change the whole premise of the show around either, just change it up to fit two women...which honestly wouldn't be THAT hard. Having both girls would also bring amazing entertainment and interest and LIFE back into the show. Plus, I would feel sad for said girl who goes home. Sending one home on the first night is just mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:53 pm

I thinks its best to keep both girls the whole season at this point. They've gotten so much backlash about feminism and only wanting Kaitlyn and wanting to get rid of Britt and whatever else reasons people pull out of their butts. Just keep them both. That way, EVERYBODYS happy. Well...not everybody. But all sides of the spectrum will be touched. Plus, it would be great entertainment and drama. They have gotten so much backlash about the feminism debate (more than the Kaitlyn thing) that just keep bothing seems to be the safest and most logical choice at this point. They wouldn't have to change the whole premise of the show around either, just change it up to fit two women...which honestly wouldn't be THAT hard. Having both girls would also bring amazing entertainment and interest and LIFE back into the show. Plus, I would feel sad for said girl who goes home. Sending one home on the first night is just mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Having two bachelorettes all the way through sounds like a logistical nightmare. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:57 pm

^^ I agree with the above.

I think they should keep both women.

Also they could have a set of guys for Kaithlyn and the same amount for Britt.

To get rid of one as Eversotrue stated about will cause some major backlash for this franchise.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:00 pm

albean99 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Bolding by me...

Yes, TPTB want to be in control, which is exactly why Britt's going to be the Bachelorette. They wanted her all along, and they are going to get her. You know they skewed the decision making process so that Britt will be chosen by the men. They aren't going into night one without knowing who's going to be chosen beforehand. They're hiding behind the premise that either one has the potential to be the Bachelorette, when in reality they are certain it's going to be Britt. I personally don't know why Britt was ever being considered. If it's her, she will be the first bachelorette that was not in the F4 to be chosen. It's seems like when they choose out of the F4 (for bachelor and bachelorette) the lead does not seem that popular with the general public (Jake and Juan Pablo come to mind). They don't care what their fans want, they just care about the ratings, which is understandable. I just hope this is a giant flop for them, and they end up with egg on their faces.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:03 pm

ElonM wrote:^^ I agree with the above.

I think they should keep both women.

Also they could have a set of guys for Kaithlyn and the same amount for Britt.

To get rid of one as Eversotrue stated about will cause some major backlash for this franchise.

Bolding by me...

I certainly hope so. This was such a terrible idea.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83