SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 am

sanlee088 wrote:If the guys pick Britt that first night then I am not watching the rest..

I feel the same way. I will not watch if it's Britt. In the summer I have a hard time trying to catch the show even when I really want to watch it, so I will have no trouble skipping it if it's Britt. I sort of have a feeling that the guys will pick Britt for superficial reasons and then probably go on to regret it as the show goes on. It's blatantly obvious that Chris Harrison wants Britt to be the bachelorette, so he just may get his wish.

I think this announcement was a giant flop. The audience was clearly in favor of Kaitlyn. I didn't think this was a good idea when they did this on the bachelor, on Byron's season, and I think it will come across even worse on a bachelorette season. The audience didn't seem to be happy about this announcement it at all.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 am

ElonM wrote:Well no Becca for Brooks

Seems as though he has a girlfriend. he just posted a pic of her on IG

unto the next for our girl.

What?! Stop the press....brb
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:19 am

hmbach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He never takes her hand or touches her, it's always her that does hmmm

So sad.  He will not feel like a man and will drink alot if they make it that far. JMO.

It looks like he's trying so hard to be in love with her but it's not happening. He should have taken the risk. Imo. It's so hard to work at something when you're heart it's not in it.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:20 am

sfrank wrote:I'm I the only one that finds Chris less attractive now that he picked Whitney? I'm back to lukewarm. I just like who he was around Becca more. He's more animated not this neutered mumbling fool.

Yes. He will now be married to his sisters. I hope for his sake he can learn to love her, or he is smart enough to let her go. JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:20 am

ok. Cute blonde!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:20 am

sfrank wrote:I'm I the only one that finds Chris less attractive now that he picked Whitney? I'm back to lukewarm. I just like who he was around Becca more. He's more animated not this neutered mumbling fool.

LOL! Ive been saying the same thing! Its weird isnt it?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:20 am

Pia1 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He never takes her hand or touches her, it's always her that does hmmm

So sad.  He will not feel like a man and will drink alot if they make it that far. JMO.

It looks like he's trying so hard to be in love with her but it's not happening. He should have taken the risk. Imo. It's so hard to work at something when you're heart it's not in it.  

What about Becca? She looks fine being single.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am

Pierz wrote:
umngirl wrote:crap. The dumba$$ guys are totally gonna pick Britt. Gag me.

It's not Britt's fault Kaitlyn is ugly!!! Let the guys decide, they're the ones on the show, I like this idea. If they want Britt, they get Britt, if they want Kaitlyn, they get Kaitlyn. Let's see who they prefer!
I haven't seen the show but I agree. The hate for Britt is too much, people should hate on Fleiss and Harrison. Let the girl breathe. The guys will choose who they want to and nothing will change that. If Kaitlyn is angry she should say no thank you and leave instead of being a brat. No one is forcing her to stay.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am

Anyone wondering what Whitneys sister must be thinking about all of this? Surely she would have watched the season??

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am

sfrank wrote:
ElonM wrote:Well no Becca for Brooks

Seems as though he has a girlfriend. he just posted a pic of her on IG

unto the next for our girl.

What?! Stop the press....brb

Go Brian snatch her first! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am

hmbach wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

But it was totally true. I don't think it was a secret or a surprise.

Yes, it is true, but did you see Whit's face?  This is something they have discussed/argued about you can tell.  

And they will argue about it for the rest of their lives... she WAS his second choice and he's not a good liar. I really wish he would not have proposed to her. Sad. JMO

Whitney will NOT give this up.
She needs a family and the sisters are just like her. They are in her corner and he listens to them just like what he will be doing with her.

His freedom was taken away on Nov 22.

Goodluck.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Bottom line Becca was just not into you!---Jimmy Kimmel cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

But it was totally true. I don't think it was a secret or a surprise.

Yes, it is true, but did you see Whit's face?  This is something they have discussed/argued about you can tell.  

JMO. I don't think so. I don't think anyone who was really involved with the show would ever admit it, but Becca was simply fulfilling a role in my book. There never was anything there and she and Chris both knew it. I don't want to use the word default F2, rather say scripted, in my eyes. Becca and Whitney even followed each other on SM in the beginning, didn't they?
Now, did Chris have the hots for other women--perhaps. We did hear rumors he had romance with Kaitlyn in the FS, didn't we?
I think the show is getting even more scripted than I ever thought or maybe it is just evolving much faster, proof being Whitney got the wedding crasher date and the mural.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911