SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 am

umngirl wrote:crap. The dumba$$ guys are totally gonna pick Britt. Gag me.

It's not Britt's fault Kaitlyn is ugly!!! Let the guys decide, they're the ones on the show, I like this idea. If they want Britt, they get Britt, if they want Kaitlyn, they get Kaitlyn. Let's see who they prefer!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 am

If they pick the usual crop of guys, they aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed so they will take one look at Britt, see she's hot, and then pick her. Gag me.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 am

The clapping for Britt was pale in comparison to Kaitlyn. TOO bad they don't care about what the audience wants. Rolling Eyes
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I actually was hoping they would keep both bachelorettes all season and maybe have more guys.  I guess that would be hard.  They would have 2 different shows going at once.   So, that would not work.  sad

In order to do that, TPTB would actually have to think outside the box and go back to the drawing board for a fresh format. I don't think they have it in them. They can't even think up fresh ideas for dates.
Sure it could have been done, if they had the time. They don't. BIP might be the better show this summer.

Byron the Fish-boy started as a Two Bachelor season. I completely forgot the other guy's name, but he didn't use as much "Just For Men" in his hair as Byron did, so he got axed by the lady twentysomethings. Both guys were pretty much the same age (40ish).

I'm just worry that Mister Harrison is a little too hot for Britt that he may sabotage the first show in her favor, so that she "wins" over Kaitlyn...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 am

Well no Becca for Brooks

Seems as though he has a girlfriend. he just posted a pic of her on IG

unto the next for our girl.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 am

sanlee088 wrote:Hopefully there are some guys who do want the fun and silly girl versus the hot one (although that is depending on who you ask because she isn't all that to me!)

It did seem like a lot of the past guys from Bachelor (Sean, JP, Nick) were all really annoyed with Britt and liked Kaitlyn, so who knows? Like, I said earlier, TPTB can easily manipulate the situation whichever way they want, because they already know the guys' preference before they are cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 am

Chacharo wrote:I'm amazed and impressed that Whitney did not watch the show.  I think that was a really good decision on her part.

I agree that Kaitlyn looked a little pissed that she is having to shared the ette with dramatic Britt.  I think when Britt auditioned at the WTA is when TPTB decided to split it between her and Kaitlynn.  They like how she can go from laughing to crying in a split second.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 2498057887

Ha! Nick said it best :

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  20m 20 minutes ago
Britt will cry 5x, make out 3x, and fall in and out of love ..All on night one.  #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette

cantstopl

If its Britt.i will totally skip the season. No biggie. i will be super busy in a Knitting Circle and Matchmaking Club anyway Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 3806527698

that said...Can MF just consider Kait to be the first Ette of Bach Can?..That. i would watch! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 am

I'm I the only one that finds Chris less attractive now that he picked Whitney? I'm back to lukewarm. I just like who he was around Becca more. He's more animated not this neutered mumbling fool.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 am

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder I say Kaitlyn is quite beautiful from the inside out. Britt wants what Catherine/Sean have will she get it we will see?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 am

2015-03-09
Pierz wrote:
umngirl wrote:crap. The dumba$$ guys are totally gonna pick Britt. Gag me.

It's not Britt's fault Kaitlyn is ugly!!! Let the guys decide, they're the ones on the show, I like this idea. If they want Britt, they get Britt, if they want Kaitlyn, they get Kaitlyn. Let's see who they prefer!

Wow. I totally disagree with you. I think kaitlyn is very pretty and she has a real personality. Britt is just a giant ball of fake. Reminds me of another Bachelorette.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 am

ElonM wrote:Well no Becca for Brooks

Seems as though he has a girlfriend. he just posted a pic of her on IG

unto the next for our girl.

Yay for Brooks! BIP II is looking lamer already.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Bottom line Becca was just not into you!---Jimmy Kimmel cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

But it was totally true. I don't think it was a secret or a surprise.

Yes, it is true, but did you see Whit's face?  This is something they have discussed/argued about you can tell.  

And they will argue about it for the rest of their lives... she WAS his second choice and he's not a good liar. I really wish he would not have proposed to her. Sad. JMO

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - ATFR #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+96
elyn
Ash2214
oishioishi
RealityEscape
iamreal2u
Jolena
crazyjaney78
sopearl
George1218
onlyme
Linds911