SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kristinkko Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:55 pm

I'm officially staying in this tread ONLY, where everyone is happy and positive!  Keeping away from the negative just like Whitney.  She's a smart one!
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Kristinkko wrote:I'm officially staying in this tread ONLY, where everyone is happy and positive!  Keeping away from the negative just like Whitney.  She's a smart one!
I love you all on the Chrisney train! cheerleader
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:02 pm

I cannot wait for a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hurry people!! giggling

Over the years, I have learned. Last year, I never ventured away from the Nick fan thread. I like to stay non-stressed!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:05 pm

As soon as my daughter goes to work, I'll watch the proposal again to cheer up a gray, rainy day.  Don't need the "look"  no no again when  she catches me watching it. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 3806527698
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:I cannot wait for a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hurry people!! giggling

Over the years, I have learned. Last year, I never ventured away from the Nick fan thread. I like to stay non-stressed!

Yes...I agree. Love the fan videos. Another song that is really pretty is "I Choose You" by Sara Bareilles. All of suggestions have been great ones!

Does Whitney just keep getting prettier and prettier or is it me? They both look so happy. I too can not stop watching the proposal. When he tells her he loves her I just melt. i think the future holds good things for these two and I can't wait to follow their love story!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:As soon as my daughter goes to work, I'll watch the proposal again to cheer up a gray, rainy day.  Don't need the "look"  no no again when  she catches me watching it. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 3806527698

Where is it, exactly? I watched it, but now don't know where to look for it.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:18 pm

This love story exceeded my expectations and is sweet joy to watch.  I believe Chris and Whitney are genuinely in love.  Knowing their individual back-stories and knowing how much they love their family, this is heartwarming.  We repeatedly watch this show hoping for a love story and I believe we got one with Chrisney.  It is not being a fan for me as much as it fulfillment of hope and love.  

:cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:As soon as my daughter goes to work, I'll watch the proposal again to cheer up a gray, rainy day.  Don't need the "look"  no no again when  she catches me watching it. Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 3806527698

Where is it, exactly? I watched it, but now don't know where to look for it.

It was posted here upthread yesterday,and for now, it is still on ABC\Bachelor website.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Aww, it is so sweet. Funny how I have enjoyed it so much more than the first time I watched it. :inlove

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 54 IbJOiFk
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:16 pm

The reason we all enjoyed this season, IMO, is because Chris and Whitney came into this season with the thought of finding a partner. I think their motivation was so different than any season I have watched. Accidental love is much more prevalent in the seasons I have watched.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:22 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This love story exceeded my expectations and is sweet joy to watch.  I believe Chris and Whitney are genuinely in love.  Knowing their individual back-stories and knowing how much they love their family, this is heartwarming.  We repeatedly watch this show hoping for a love story and I believe we got one with Chrisney.  It is not being a fan for me as much as it fulfillment of hope and love.  

:cutesmile!:

I agree Good Post
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan