SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:45 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:A great interview from Access Hollywood. Couldn't find the Embed code.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-chris-soules-and-whitney-bischoff-how-will-they-make-it-last_video_2675837

Thank you for bringing this over. What a great interview! Should be required viewing for anyone still speculating on whether Chris is harboring feelings for Becca or anyone else who appeared on the show. These two are so in synch and grounded. l o v e

My two favorite parts:

How will they make it last?
Chris, "We both came on the show for true love. Neither one of us want to do anything but our careers. Obviously I am doing DWTS, which is just a fun, exciting once in a lifetime opportunity. But when this is done, my focus is to raise a family and get back to my career and Whitney is on the same track as I am. We want this. We wanted to find love and we found it so I am hopeful for our relationship."

Is more reality tv in their future?
Both shaking heads "no" and ...
- Whitney, "I don't know ...my gut is no because we didn't do it for the television portion. This isn't about television and we're both over having our relationship on television but who knows ..."
-Chris, "Personally I wouldn't rule it out but it's going to be up to her at the end of the day."
-Interviewer, "Well, that's nice."
-Whitney, "Smart man!"

Jumping hearts
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 pm

^ That last question was about a TV wedding, right?

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Enjoy!  Hugesmile (Source: people mag digital access subscription)

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Chris-soules-1-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Chris-soules-2-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Chris-soules-3-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Chris-soules-4-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Chris-soules-5-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Chris-soules-6-962

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Chris-soules-7-962

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Every article and interview seems to have a new nugget of information that reflects that Chris and Whitney have had very real conversations about how to merge their previously individual lives into a new life together.  They are so realistic and so adorable together. beatingheart

So true! It's all good news. I now can't wait to see Monday's DWTS.

Check out Chris Soules latest tweet:

Chris Soules ‏@C_Soules · 52m52 minutes ago
Look at my beautiful fiance @whitbisch! Finally able to be in public with the love of my life! Thank you bachelor nation for stickin through it all. https://instagram.com/p/0GSnKQyrBO/

Whitney has not tweeted or added anything to IG since March 3 so guess she really is not much of a fan of social media. Good thing that we C&W fans did not put too much stock in SM during the season. :yes:

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:^ That last question was about a TV wedding, right?

I actually thought it was just about reality tv in general but I could have been wrong as it was hard to hear the interviewer's questions. But come to think about it, the way they both responded it may have been about TV wedding.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:26 pm

bleuberry, thank you for posting the People article.  They make a handsome couple.  Chris looks like he has gotten leaner maybe due to dance rehearsals?

It also sounds like Chris does get down and dirty on the farm - I wasn't sure how much time he spent in the field vs. running the business aspect.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:43 pm

I think this sort of says it all:

Chris said and People wrote:We had this great love story that now we get to build upon. We can start with a new love story in real life. Whitney is exactly who I've been looking for for a long time. She's what I've always wanted.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:07 pm

http://www.people.com/article/chris-soules-bachelor-blog-finale-proposal-whitney-bischoff-dancing-with-the-stars

Whitney is the woman of my dreams. She is going to make an incredible, doting wife and loving mother. She makes me better. She's my other half. I can't wait for us to start our life together, to emerge from under the rock of secrecy and just be normal.

Ladies and gentleman, the farmer has found his wife.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Thanks for bringing the photos over, Bleu. Very cute and playful. I enjoyed what I saw of this couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 pm

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 B_13UohWAAAxpUY

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 1f49c

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 8367-910 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 I_got_13 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 E5kqdm15 TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 pm

And for the sleuthers who knew the sun was shining on Whitney in the limo . . . . it was a magical moment for Chris.  Hugesmile
Then, something magical happened. The sun came out for the first time in days as Whitney was approaching the barn. I don't know if it was the sun or what, but in that moment I finally had the clarity I was searching for. It had been staring me in my face the whole time, I was just too confused to notice it. It was so clear to me that Whitney was the love of my life. I knew I was falling in love with her, but as soon as I let go of my relationship with Becca, it was so clear that I was in love with Whitney. I know that may sound weird to you, but I've always said, when you know, you know. And I knew.

People Article
Thanks for the article Linds911

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Those videos from the photo shoot were super cute. The Bachelor needs to hire their stylist because Chris never looked that good all season. I've thought that for years. I'd love to see the show step it up clothes/style wise. They both look happy to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan